The Couple

Kim Jongin & Chocolate Bars.

 

“WAKE UP WAKE UP SLEEPY HEADDDD!!!” Someone said as he/she shook my side body. I groaned and covered my self with the blanket. “Aigoo Geunnie-ah, wake up or i’ll jump into you” i didn’t move and pretended to sleep. I dare you, Sungjongie I thought to myself.

“You leave me no choice, Ms. Han” he said in low  voice.

IS HE REALLY GOING TO JUMP INTO ME?!

But before i could move away, i was already ‘attacked’ by him.

I was trapped by his strong arms, “Mpfhmphfmfpfh” “Wake up wake up!” he demanded.

“C-c-can’t b-bre-at-the” i said, moving the blanket from my face. Why is my life always going to ended up by me, losing breath?!

Sungjong chuckled and moved away from me. “I’ll wait for you downstairs” he said, patting my head. I nodded and got up from my bed and headed to take a quick shower.

After i put some comfortable clothes on, i headed out of my room and went downstairs.

Sungjong Oppa made a face at me, “Go change. We’re going somewhere, duh” he rolled his eyes. “You didn’t tell me, duh” i imitated him; rolled my eyes. And he chuckled.

“5 minutes” he said. “Geez, i didn’t know you were this bossy before” i laughed and went up to my room to change.

 

 

 

 

 

“Ahjummeonni, we’ll be going now,” Sungjong said to my mom. “Take care kids, and be here before 10pm, or else i’ll haunt you, Sungjongie” my mom said as she playfully glared at Sungjong. “Arasso arasso” he chuckled and dragged me with him.

“Where are we going today?” i asked him. “You’ll see” he said and smiled to me.

“It’s better be some decent place, or i won’t forgive you for waking me up from my peaceful sleep on my precious weekend” i playfully glared at him. “You’ll like it i promise. Geez, no need to be so rude to your number one Oppa” he said, chuckling.

We finally arrived at the ‘decent place’ that he meant. And he was actually right; that place; was actually a restaurant with beautiful sight around.

“Told you that you’d like this place” he said, nudging my right side and chuckled. “It’s beautiful” i beamed to him.

We headed to the table that he has reserved. “I’d like you to meet someone, Ji Geun-ah” he smiled sweetly to me. That smile... don’t give me that smile, Sungjongie, i’ll probably faint right now if it isn’t for the sake of my sanity...

He suddenly pulled someone, and i was surprised that he had his harm on her waist. Yes, it was a girl. A beautiful one. Sungjong smiled to me and said

“Meet my girlfriend, Geunnie-ah”

 

....“Meet my girlfriend, Geunnie-ah”

....“Meet my girlfriend, Geunnie-ah”

....“Meet my girlfriend, Geunnie-ah”

....“Meet my girlfriend, Geunnie-ah”

..............“My Girlfriend, Geunnie-ah”

MY GIRLFRIEND, GEUNNIE-AH.

I felt my heart crashed into million of pieces when i heard that came out from his mouth. Lee Sungjong; The first guy who came into my life-besides my family-, The first guy that i fell in love with, just declared that the girl next to him; was his girlfriend.

I collected all my strength to faked a smile, “Nice to meet you...?” i said weakly.

“It’s ShinAe, just call me ShinAe,” she smiled to me. She’s really beautiful, no wonder Sungjong fell for her. “I heard about you a lot from Sungjongie, he always told me about you, his favorite dongsaeng” Shin Ae giggled, making Sungjong smiled to her.

Of course, afterall he never see me as anything but his dongsaeng. How could i be so blind about that?

“Shin Ae and I are going to the same university, Ji Geun-ah..” Sungjong said to me. “I see, so i shall call you Unnie, right?” i smiled to her. “Of course! I’d love to have such a beautiful dongsaeng like you, Ji Geun-ah” she smiled and patted my shoulder lightly.

We then have our brunch there. I saw the lovey dovey couple feeding each other, laughing to each other. I saw how Sungjong looked at her, and i flinched. His gaze was really gentle; and full of love. Shin Ae on the other hand; also stared at him with the sweetest gaze. They’re really in love with each other. I should be happy, seeing Sungjong happy with her.

“Are you going to attend university in here, Ji Geun-ah? I mean, in Korea” Shin Ae asked, while wiping Sungjong’s mouth with a napkin. “Ah i-i d-don’t know about that, unnie. I’m still deciding things” i said, looking away from the sight.

Be strong, Ji Geun! Be strong for Sungjong Oppa!

“Have you thought about going to US, Ji Geun-ah? It’d be wonderful to have you there with us” Shin Ae smiled to me.

Yes, and that was because i wanted to be with Sungjong..

“Ah, yes.. but i don’t know about that” i said, faking a smile.

“You’re a genius, Geunnie-ah, you can always apply to our university, no need to think about the possibility of gettting accepted there” Sungjong said to me.

But being there, with you....and Shin Ae?

“I’m still deciding things, Unnie, Oppa” i smiled to both of them.

“Tell me as soon as you’ve decided your mind, Ji Geun-ah. I’d really love to have you there with us” Shin Ae smiled sweetly to  me and squeeshed my hand.

Shin Ae unnie.. She’s beautiful, she’s smart, and despite all of that; she’s really kind.. Sungjong’s very lucky to have her as his girlfriend.. I hope for the best for their happiness.. I thought to myself. “Deh” i smiled to Shin Ae.

 

 

 

 

 

“Are you sure you don’t want me to ride you back?” Sungjong asked me for the umpteenth time. I rolled my eyes and playfully glared at him “Duh, for the umpteenth time, yes! I just remember that i need to get something done today, so shoo~~” i said, shooing him with my hands.

“Bye, Ji Geun-ah! See you soon!” Shin Ae said and smiled at me. “Bye, Unnie! Take care! Text me if Sungjong do something to you!” i said making her chuckled and i earned glares from Sungjong. “Mehrong~~” i stucked my tongue out at him.

After they went out. I sighed and walked away.

Pabo Ji Geun, you should’ve known that Sungjong always sees you as his dongsaeng. Not more. I thought to myself.

 

Sungjong was really happy when Shin Ae’s around..

 

Shin Ae was a perfect figure that match him really well..

 

I should’ve known...

 

I should’ve known....

 

I felt hot tears ran down my cheeks. I sat down on the street and sobbed hard, hiding my face with my hands.

 

But was it wrong? Was i wrong? For loving you all this long?

 

I should’ve known....

 

I should’ve known......

 

“Don’t cry” i suddenly felt arms, securing me. “Don’t cry, Ji Geun-ah..” he said as he patted my back.

That voice....

 

 

 

Jongin?

“I’m right here, don’t cry” he said as he my hair softly.

“I’m such an idiot, Jongin-ah” i cracked up and hugged him, sobbing on his chest.

“No you’re not, don’t cry, Ji Geun-ah” he said as he put his head on my head.

 

“I’m here, i’m right here..”

I sobbed harder and few minutes after that, felt asleep on his chest.

 

 

 

 

“I’m here, i’m right here..”

 

 

“I’m here, i’m right here..."

 

 

“I’m here, i’m right here.............”

 

 

 

 

 

*cries* i finally managed to update this fict; and look! new poster! yeahaha ^__^

comments are really appreciated, so please leave out some comments i beg you ;___;

and thank you for my kind subscribers! i love youuuu O u O