Chapter 3

Me and My Idol, KAI EXO!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sound of an alarm clock to wake Jiyeon . Today is the first day of school will Jiyeon in Seoul High School . She did not want to be late and get a de on his first day at school .

At the dinner table
" Aigoo , Jongin haven't wake up yet . Jiyeon ah , please wake him up. "
" But , ahjumma . He would get mad if I wake him up . He really does not like me . "
" Just tell him that I'm ordering you to do that . Than that , I was busy preparing breakfast for us . "
Jiyeon just nodded . She  went to the Jongin's room . actually she was afraid he would scold her . but she had no other choice . Jiyeon has reached the front door Jongin . she then knocked on the door . But there was no response from the owner of the room . Jiyeon decided to get into his room . Jongin seem to soundly asleep . she then approached the little tall dark -skinned man who asleep soundly.
" Well , he is very handsome . Reminds me dark skin  of Kai. But of course our Kai much better than this jerk . "
Jiyeon struck his cheek softly so Jongin immediately wake up from sleep.
' Get up , Jongin ssi . You should go to school today "
" 5 minutes more , eomma . "
He then covered his face with a blanket to go back to his own dream . he thought it was a female voice that awakened him is his mom because her mother had awakened him usually . But not this time .
" I'm not a your mother.Now, please wake up or we 'll be late for school . " Jiyeon said as he tried to pull the blanket and how shocked she was found Jongin wearing only boxer . Jiyeon look at her stomach muscles then ....
 " Aaaaaaaggghhhhhhhhh "
Jongin finally woke up to the sound her yelled . how shocked he was when he saw Jiyeon was in his room .
" Y. .. yah , why did you get in my room ? "
He pulled theblanket to covers himself .
" Your mother told me to wake you up . Now a quick shower or we 'll be late for school . "
" Then why are you yelling at me earlier ? "
" That's because you're not wearing clothes . " she said , closing her eyes .
"You saw it ? " Asked Jongin .
Jiyeon nodded .
"You ert !" Shouted Jongin .
" What ? ert? It was your own fault why you're not wearing anything . Why blame me ?  Dumb ! "
" Are you calling me stupid ? YAAA !"
Jiyeon stuck her tongue and ran from the room .
" Aish , that girl is really frustrating me . Aghhhh ... " he said , rubbing his hair with disgust .

At the dinner table
Jongin have seen wearing his uniform and sat next to Jin ah , his mother .
" Wow , this is a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter