Chapter 2

Me and My Idol, KAI EXO!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon going into Kim family's house. Jin ah commanded her to following her and Jiyeon nodded.

"This is your room, Jiyeon."

This is her room

Jiyeon looking at the room. Many pinky stuffs in her room. The room was quite bigger for her self.

"Do you like it? Actually, i don't know what your favorite color. since, you're a girl, so i decided to decorated it with pink. But, if you don't like it, i can change it again if you want.

"No, ahjumma. This room is awesome. And i love pink. Kamsahamnida for decorated this room for me." Jiyeon bowing to her the respect and gratitude.

"Good if you like it." she smile. "If you need something, you can tell JongIn. His room is in front of your room." She added.

"Ah, ne." Jiyeon replied.

"Take a rest. You must be tired." She smiled and left.

JiYeon POV

I go into my new room. Woah, this room so big. Many pinky stuffs. I like it. I put my stuffs on the floor and laying down on the bed.

"Omo, this bed so soft. So comfortable."

Then, i'm jumping on the bed. I'm not aware that someone watching me with cold eyes. I see him again. He was stood up in front of me while his body leaned on the door with folded his arms. Then, i stop to jumped immediately.

"Seems you look so excited to live in my house. i came here just to give you warning. Never bothered me and make trouble with me as long as you live in my house. Because I will not tolerate it. And, because your room in front of my room, do not be noisy. because I hate noise."

I'm approach him because i wonder something which disturb me and stare at his face closer.

"Ya...ya...what are you doing?" He asked me when my face so close to his.

"Seems I had ever met you. But, i don't know where we met. Your face so familiar to me. Do I know you?" I asked him. His face so familiar to me. I'm so curious did I had ever met him or not, ao I asked him. But, he pulled my forehead keep away from his face.

"No, i don't know you and this is the first time we meet. And, it's impossible i know you. Hey, did you understand what I said to you before?" His deep voice make me shiver. I just nodded.

"So, from this moment, stay away from me because I don't like you so much."

After say that, he left my room and close the door.

"I don't like you too." I yelled facing the door and stuck my tongue out and throw my pillow to the door. Suddenly the door open. It's him again.

"What did you say?" He said with his sharp eyes. I'm gulped and panicked.  Okay, calm down, Jiyeon. You can overcome this problem.

"Nothing. I think you have some problems with your ears. I didn't say anything."

"Are you sure? Because i heard you say something after i left your room."

Aish, why he have a good sense of hearing.

"Yes, I'm sure."

I just pretend that i didn't do anything with my innocent face. Usually, it was worked. Then, he left my room without words.

"Fuuhhh." I was exhaled my breath. He's so scary. Fortunately, he was left my room.

JongIn POV

I left the strange girl's room. Suddenly, I heard she say she don't like me too. What the hell she is doing? And I heard a something throwed at the door. I decided to enter her room and asked her about the voice that I heard a moment ago.

"What did you say?" I asked her.

"Nothing. I think you have some problems with your ears. I didn't say anything." But, she looked panicked.

"Are you sure? Because i heard you say something after i left your room."

Aish, why he have a good sense of hearing.

"Yes, I'm sure."

I knew she was lied to me and my ears doesn't have a problem. I can clearly heard she said she didn't like me. Hmm...whatever. Okay, today I let go of her because today is the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter