o6

Plan B

Today was movie night. Myungsoo and I would always go to the cinema and watch movies, even if there was no good ones.

Anyway, L.joe and I had been cleaning the classrooms all week. It was saturday, Myungsoo and I were going to catch a movie called 'The Unborn'.

We've always had a thing for horror movies. We could watch it at all times, I know. We're awesome.

''Hyerin baby, get us the largest popcorn, and I'll get the other snacks'' Myungsoo said as his eyes wandered over the sweets section. I chuckled and nodded as I went and grabbed the largest popcornbeger. Myungsoo beamed as he picked out all of our favorite candy and filled the candybag.

We walked up to the cash registrer and payed. We walked into the cinema, while holding popcorn and drinks we plopped down on our seats.

''Have you got everything?'' ''Yup'' I nodded and directed my gaze to the huge screen in front of us.

''Shh, the movie is starting!'' Myungsoo pressed a finger to his lips, as the light went dim. ''I wasn't talking!'' I snapped.

''Shh, baby'' He pressed his fingers to my lips. I rolled my eyes as I felt Myungsoo's arm snaking around my shoulders.

The screen lit up, and commercials started playing. Not even halfway into the intro the entrance door burst open, and a loud group of boys entered.

The guys searched for seats, and unfortunatley they chose the seats right in front of us.

Myungsoo turned to me and smirked, ''You can sit on my lap if you want'' I snorted and turned to the screen. The guy in front of me was tall which made his head block the screen for me. A sigh escaped my lips as I leaned closer to Myungsoo for a better view.

Just then, the guy in front of me leaned the same way. I sighed silently, and the guy turned around to look at me.

''Are you tall enough to see the screen?'' The guy asked. Excuse me? He waved his hands lightly. ''I didn't mean it that way... I could move if you'd like that'' He whispered. I shook my head, ''No need to'' 

''Oh, uhm and sorry about my friends they're abit.. No, really loud'' He scratched his head nervously.

You couldn't help but to chuckle. He smiled seeing me laugh, and held his hand out to me. ''I'm Niel''

He didn't seem that bad. You held out your hand to shake his, when Myungsoo stopped you.

Niels gaze turned to Myungsoo, ''Oh, you're from Woolim High right?'' Niel smiled sweetly. Myungsoo only grunted in response.

''For your information you're hitting on my-'' I slapped Myungsoos arm. ''I'm Hyerin'' I replied.

''Woah, that's a beautiful name'' I bit the insides of my cheeks. ''Nice to meet you Hyerin'' I nodded at Niel ''same''

''Lets continue watching the movie'' Myungsoo butted in and glared at me. I shook my head and watched his reactions with amusement.

 

After the movies, Niel had asked me if we would meet sometime again, and ofcourse Myungsoo butted in and replied for me. After that, Myungsoo had dragged me all the way to his house. Our parents had agreed that I should stay over at Myungsoo's place for today, much to Myungsoo's pleasure.

''Hyerin, how many times do I have to say this! He was aaaall over you!'' Myungsoo whined at me. ''So I had to save my precious babyy~''

''He was not all over me, he had just introduced himself, don't overreact'' I shook my head. ''But..But Hyeriiiin!'' Myungsoo whined.

''Myungsoo, what happened to you back there? Do you know him or something? You can't just hate him at first sight?''

''I don't know him'' Myungsoo bit his lip and looked another way. ''And how come I can't hate someone at first sight, when you've done it before?'' He questioned.

''I don't hate anyone without any specific reasons, Myungsoo'' ''Oh reeeaaally? Then what about that L.Joe guy, huh? I thought you hated him''

''I don't 'hate' L.Joe..'' I looked around the room. ''I just dislike him with passion''

Myungsoo shook his head at me. ''L.Joe is a nice guy. He's not what you think he is'' Myungsoo muttered.

''You know L.Joe??'' I raised a brow. ''What? L.Joe? Never heard of him'' Myungsoo stood up and walked to his kitchen.

''Weirdo'' I muttered then followed him.


Sorry for not updating!! I've been so busy these weeks..

And sorry for the short chapter..

Don't forget to subscribe or comment! :D