o5

Plan B

 

I wiped the sweat that was forming on my forehead with the back of my hand. L.Joe suddenly burst into the empty classroom and slung his mop on the nicely wept floor.

 

''Oh my god! I'm exhausted!'' He shouted and plopped down on the seat beside of him.

 

''We've only been here for  ten minutes'' I rolled my eyes at him.

 

''Well, I can tell I'll be a better house wife than you''

 

''What does that have to do with anything? Seriously?'' I turned towards him.

 

''I'm done with everything, babe'' He winked. ''Don't. Call me that.''

 

''Yeah yeah, you need help?'' 

 

I looked around the class room, it was a total disaster. Books and paper sheets were spread all over the floor along with pencils and even some ink spilling out from some pens. I couldn't help but to feel sorry for the cleaning ladies, and unfortunately that's us today. And for the rest of the week.

 

I kicked my mop towards his direction, and he picked it up obediently and started cleaning. He looked really concentrated, actually. I thought he would be the type to complain about everything and everyone. But then again, never judge a book by its cover.

 

His eyebrows were slightly furrowed and his tongue was resting at the corner of his lips. He stopped what he was doing without me noticing, and caught me staring at him.

 

He smirked and walked towards me. He crouched down to my eye level, ''baby, why aren't you mopping?'' He puckered his lower lip out in a cute manner.

 

''You said you were going to help me.''

 

''Yeah, but I didn't say I would do all this by myself. So get up and help. Do this. With me.'' 

 

''Or else..?'' I challenged and raised my brow at him. ''Or else I'm going to kiss you and you're not allowed to back away from me''

 

Holy F#¤%(//&%%¤ Blondie has gone crazy!

 

''Guess I have no other choice then'' I leaned closer to his face, our lips only inches apart, and stopped there.

 

L.Joe smirked in victory and leaned in slowly but just before our lips could touch, I grabbed the mop and started cleaning.

 

L.Joe stood still at his position and stared blankly ahead of him, then turned to look at me and chuckled. *She has changed a lot* He thought as he watched me clean in quietly.

 

''Finally done with everything'' I smiled in satisfaction. L.Joe slung his arm over my shoulder and smiled at me. I flung his arm away from me and frowned at him, ''Why are you so touchy? I don't even know you'' I gritted my teeth as he smirked.

 

''Can you stop doing that?'' ''Doing what?'' he asked innocently and smirked.

 

''That!'' ''Oh, this?''He pointed at his mouth, and you nodded annoyed.

 

''Too y for you to handle or what?''

 

''I'm leaving first!'' I growled grabbing my belongings and walked out of the classroom.

 

''Bye babe!'' I heard L.Joe calling from behind me before I made my way out of school.

 


 

 

 

Don't forget to subscribe or comment^^