Memoir from the Beggining...

None Like You C

Last Night Minho without thinking just found some old book in his wardrobe felt down. Hw try to open it.. In Fact it was Sulli's. but somehow he want to open it...

 

Clap a Handed...

I think about you, baby

I'm here without you, baby

Without you, my boy, i'm here feel so lonely..

 

You didn't even think my love in how much

it was i just thought. howeve, i don't think it signs to break up and just like this to end up...

 

Take me over, please. Something's wrong with me ?

I Think not. Everyday i just wish

but, you still didn't grant it from now on, just look at me deeply... Am i lieing ?

You're an adult, so you must be can compare which one fake and the real ? it came from deeper. Hug me tightly so i can feel your warmth. My love, don't respond a cold welcome to me...

 

Minho still feel courious so that he keep open page by page those greyish diary....

 

It's about Mine

It's not like you think, girl

And, Actually i can felt it too

 

A love

it shines from your puppy eyes

your bling - bling aura if you talked about me

 

I LOVE YOU, but it's not easy to be real...

i just can borrow my bad manner to cover my secret feeling in front of me

just be Barev to say

think you'll be leaving me like this

i have known from along time ago

every situations will became like this as you think, as i guess..

 

You'll be dissapointed on me, i just learn from my Eomma~

 

"When you loved someone, just be brave to confess and make her being understand your..."

 

In sudden Minho got shocked about this..

"Isn't this my first answer for her to make up ?"

for keep strangth his body, he hanged up his palm hand in other side in top of wiondow in his roomwhich does become their room together now on ?

"Am i too cold and introvert to her... Oh Kamisama, Gomen..... nai.... Gomenasai...................... "

Ya~ Sulli wae maldo eopsi ??????

 

He was teary...

 

 

 

 

みんなさんつづく