Bad Day

Bad Day

 

 

I wake up every morning, a smile is on my face.

The sun is shining brightly, as you're laying next to me.

 

 

 

It was Sunday morning and the sun has set beautifully in the sky. Today is the day when the famous boy group called TVXQ will hold their first ever overseas performance and it will be held in Japan. The night before, neither of them were sleepy until two in the morning and that explains why they woke up at seven-thirty instead of five-thirty. Not actually they, but he.

 

“Wake up sleepy heads! Time to fix yourselves!” The oldest shouted, despite the hoarseness of his morning voice.

 

Jaejoong puffed his cheeks when no one did even the slightest move. He shook his head and let them sleep for a while. He called their manager and told them that they slept a little late last night and that he couldn’t wake the others up. Not that he tried waking them more than one time, though.

 

The manager laughed at him, imagining his fail attempts of waking them up. Probably, imagining Changmin, the youngest, punching him; Junsu, the second youngest, kicking him and thinking of him as some soccer ball since the man loves soccer with all his life; Yoochun, age is in the middle, making disgusting faces which Jaejoong found it’s worse than seeing a poop; and Yunho, the leader, younger than him by two days and his lover, groping his and gripping tight.

 

“Yaa!” Jaejoong felt embarrassed, not knowing how their manager can think of something like that.

 

“Let them sleep, umma, I’ll wait for until twelve-thirty.” The manager told him, making him blush again. Again, how can their manager say such thing? He’s not a girl to be called an umma.

 

Jaejoong just laughed at his manager before hanging up. He went back to the room and laid beside Yunho. They divided the beds and pointed out who’ll be sleeping with who. Yoochun picked Junsu, Changmin preferred to sleep alone, and Yunho, of course, chose Jaejoong despite him saying he’s going to sleep with Changmin instead. He doesn’t want to be molested, not when they are going to perform the next day.

 

Two hours later, Jaejoong woke up and saw Yunho staring right straight at him. His whole body warmed and he know his cheeks are blushing, they warm rays of the sun didn’t help his body temperature.

 

“You’re so gorgeous, Jaejoong.”

 

“Well, good morning to you too and you look awful with your morning look. Go wash up and I’ll make breakfast for our kids.” Jaejoong teased and pushed him to the bathroom.

 

“Yes umma, you’ll make a good wife.” Yunho teased back and ran to the bathroom, locking it before Jaejoong could even hit him.

 

“Yunnie, so cute, that’s why I love him.”

 

 

 


I know that I have my flaws, but you see me perfectly.

 

 

Jaejoong cried when he messed up on stage. Their performance is almost perfect but he just had to slip and fall. He just smiled on stage just to act cool in front of their fans and to prevent some irrelevant news to spread.

 

“It’s fine Jaejoong hyung.” That’s what the other three told him but it didn’t help his tears to stop. He needed some words from Yunho, either a tease or comfort, it will do, just let it be from Yunho.

 

“Jaejoong, you looked funny back there.” And like he had expected, Yunho .

 

“Why—you little head!” He shouted and made a run to hit Yunho’s little head.

 

“No, Jaejoongie. Hahaha! You look cuter when you’re mad.”

 

“So, you’re purposely making me mad?!”

 

“Of course. To be honest, whatever happens, you’ll still look perfect in my eyes. Be it, you fail the whole performance, you’re still the perfect Kim Jaejoong I love.

 

 

 


These butterflies go crazy whenever I hear your name.

 

 

It was their fifth anniversary, not of Dong Bang Shin Ki but of YunJae theselves. They didn’t go out for a date like usual. They had a radio guesting the morning and the afternoon is a fanmeeting.

 

Yunho felt burdened having no special treat for Jaejoong. However, he has planned on something, and he has already talked to the writers.

 

 

Later on the fanmeeting, they’re on a question and answer portion of the show and the question now is directed to Jaejoong.

 

“So you see someone you’re going to marry now?” The MC asked. The audience went wild and everyone shouted Yunho’s name. Just the mention of the name made Jaejoong’s stomach flutter and his mind imagine himself in a wedding dress, walking down the isle with Yunho on the altar as the groom, waiting for him to arrive.

 

“Yes.” He replied. The crowd just cheered Yunho’s name louder.

 

“Who is it?”

 

“You know.” He titled his head on the side and the crowd went impossibly louder, shocking DBSK themselves, while cheering U-Know.

 

 

 

 


Why do you love me? The feeling is so new.

Before you came the sky it had never seemed so blue.

 

 

“Jaejoong, are you thinking of your ex-boyfriend again?” Yunho asked in a tone Jaejoong doesn’t like, shocking the living daylights out of him.

 

“How could you say that?”

 

“Because you’re saying his name again.”

 

“I’m just comparing him to you.”

 

“And so you found out that he’s better than me. Jaejoong!” Yunho pulled his hair in frustration.

 

Jaejoong, on the other side, sat beside Yunho, drawing circles in his back. “No one’s better than you in my eyes. I just realized how lonely I was with him and how happy and lucky I am now that I’m with you. I love you, Yunho.”

 

“Is that what you really thought about?”

 

“How can I prove you?”

 

Yunho’s face lit up and he carried Jaejoong towards their bed.

 

“YA! JUNG YUNHO! WE HAVE A RADIO GUESTING TOMORROW MORNING!”



 

 

 


Cause when I'm having a bad day, bad day I go crazy,

Crazy without you baby, do you feel the same way?
 

 

“I hate you!” Jaejoong screamed as he threw pillows at Yunho.

 

“Jaejoong, that’s just for the show.” Yunho defended himself.

 

“But you kissed her, you little , you kissed her, damn it!”

 

“But it’s you who I imagined when I kissed Seulgi!”

 

“I don’t want to hear her name, damn it. Yunho… what are you doing to me! It hurts so much.” Jaejoong sobbed harder and Yunho moved to hug him. He can’t stand seeing his beloved crying and hurting so much, especially not because of him.

 

“Jaejoong, you’re the only one I want. Punish me however you want but I’ll only love you.” Yunho whispered to Jaejoong’s ear, successfully stopping the other’s sobs.

 

“Promise?”

 

“Promise. I love you, Jaejoong… so much.”

 

 

Do you feel the same way?

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

So, you know, fluff is not my forte. Me and fluff doesn't go along well. I hope I did this well. Lol. Thank you for reading!