Risk. Am i willing to take?

That's when he came along.

I am so sorry that i haven't been updating this chapter, was pretty busy >< hope you forgive me! Enjoy.

[ Mir's Pov ]

It has been 2 days since joon hyung moved in and when he message me that he was on his way home, i stood at the corridor pacing up and down thinking about what i should say to him when i see him and what hints that is obvious enough to show that i like him, more then the brotherly way. Even though he is oblivious as hell. I specially bought his favourite coffee on hand to give it to him when he comes home from work. When i heard his voice, i turned to face it and that image broke my heart in to million pieces. They were both laughing and holding hands with their fingers intertwined with each others, they look so happy, they look so good together.

Without me realizing, i dropped the coffee on to the floor and the sound made by that action caught their attention. i was on the verge of crying, i couldn't let them see me like that. Before they could get a good look at me, i ran in to the apartment and in to my room. I closed the door and locked it. i kneeled on the side of my bed, my mindb replaying the scene over and over in my head, Finally, i couldn't take it anymore. Tears fall on my cheeks and i couldn't stop crying. 

After about an hour crying, i finally calm down. ' Be strong Mir. You are strong! you knew from the start that he was straight and he would never like a gay. He's so handsome and you should have known that he has a girlfriend. You shouldn't get surprised like that anymore. If you want this friendship, you must act normal and be strong. You knew from the start it would be hard. Stay strong! ' i stood up while doing a small encouragement speech in my mind. I walked to the door, hesitating to opened it even though i didn't hear any footsteps or the front door opening. I plucked up my courage and opened the door, peeking through and was relieved that he wasn't home. 

i walked to the kitchen to get some water, " So you are done crying? " i choked on my water and slowly turned back to see who it was and mentally praying that it's not who i think it was. Luckily it wasn't.

" Yeah. "

" Wanna tell me what happened? " cheongdung hyung asked. I told him the whole thing and listen attentively whild nodding his head.

" so that's all? " he asked just to confirm.

" yeah, that's all. "

" well, you should know from the start that he's straight and seeing him so handsome, how can he not have a girlfriend? "

" yes, i know. But my heart wasn't ready to see it for real yet. "

" You will know it sooner or later though. "

" i hope it was later.. " i sniffled.

" aish, don't cry. i can't handle people when they are crying. "

" neh, hyung. "

" You know, you should go confess to him. "

" W-WHAT? i can't. "

" why? "

" i am just to embaressed, what if he rejects me and starts ignoring me? i won't be able to take that. " i replied while looking down in to my cup.

" well, that's the risk. " cheongdung hyung sigh.

" i guess maybe after when he breaks up with his girlfriend. we will see. "

" we will see. "

Right after our conversation, Joon hyung came back with a dozen of beer. We looked at him with a puzzled expression and he held up his hands showing the beers and said, " i got dumped today, mind drinking with me to drown my sorrow? " i turned to look at cheongdung hyung and he turned to look at me then we turned to look at him, " uhm-m sure. " ' omo, i hope he didn't hear what me and cheongdung hyung just said, it would be so embarressing. it's so weird as well, when i just said that i will wait till he breaks up with his girlfriend, he comes home saying he got dumped although it a little different' 

Cheongdung hyung went to help him place the beers down and turned to look at me and gave me the this-is-your-chance-to-confess look. i was shocked and mouthed the word, i'm not ready yet!. Cheongdung hyung turned away from me, i quickly walked over to them and help them. After a couple of round of beers, Cheongdung hyung couldn't take it anymore and went to sleepin his room leaving me and joon hyung in the living room. While for me i kept hearing Joon hyung saying about his girlfriend and what stupid reasons she said to dump him. i got really angry when i heard those reasons, it was ridiculous! I couldn't believe her dumping such a handsome, caring fine man like joon hyung! In the end, we both was so drunk and i black out.

Dawn arrived and the blinding light shone through and i opened my eyes slowly to get used to the intensity of the light. I shift and turned and that's when i got the shock of my life.


i hope you enjoy this chapter and do comment! tell me if you like the story so far! (: i love joonmir,, don't you? ^^

will update soon, i promise! 

@remilovesyou , thank you! i hope you like this chapter too! (:

@GenerationX , thank you ! i hope you lke this chapter too! well, i want joon to be super caring to everyone and where Mir falls heads over heels for him just because of joon's simple actions even though he knows he does that to everyone. Joon is oblivious to other's feelings where Mir just shows it too bluntly even though he thinks he's hiding it well (: anyway, i hope you like it!