He came knocking and i fell in love.

That's when he came along.

[ I updated this chapter a little cause it wasn't as good, sorry >< ]

[ Mir's pov]

'knock knock'

i was lazing around the couch watching some weird cooking show, since it was hot i decided to just have the fan all to myself and that's when the doorbell rang, " get the door " Thunder hyung yelled. ' it is hot and i am trying to slack here, who would come here anywhere.' " okay! " i yelled back. i reluctantly walked to the door and opened it and there stood in front of me was him. He had dark brown locks that falls perfectly over his face without covering his beautiful brown orbs, he was wearing a V-neck shirt with short sleeves that shows his fairly well muscles and he had this long dark blue skinny jeans that shows his beautiful curves on his legs. i was staring at him and was trying to refrain from drooling in front of him and that's when he spoke, " Erm, hi. I am looking for Thunder. Is he in? " I looked at him and nodded my head furiously and i was burning, not from the heat, from him. I called for Thunder hyung and he came straight away and said, " oh you are here joonie hyung, i thought you said you will be late? " ' oh, so he's name is joon. What a nice name. Oh no, i must refrain from drooling in front of him! ' i yelled a little in mind but my eyes couldn't leave him.

" ya, i am sorry. I was told to leave early from the company. "

" ah, i see " said Thunder hyung.

" oh ya, Mir. This is Joonie hyung. He's older then the both of us so you better be respectful and by the way, he will be living here from now on. " 

" no wonder you have been cleaning up the guest room. " 

" i am so sorry to disturb. "

" oh it's okay, you are not disturbing " i hurridly explained so that he would't misunderstand.

" i will help you carry your things in to your room. " i smiled to show that i am friendly and started helping him carry his luggage in to his room. He smiled at me and my heart skipped a beat. ' omo, i think i am falling for him. How embarressing, he's been here for less then 10 hours and i am already falling for him?' i yelled a little in my mind and incidently found my face blushing. i quickly covered my cheeks and without realizing i dropped his suitcase on to my poor feet. i yepled and tears filled my eyes.

Joon hyung came running and so did Thunder hyung and since joon hyung is closer he reached me first, he held out my feet and asked me where it the pain coming from, i pointed at my toes and he quickly massage it with his hands, i blushed even harder at the touch of his hands to my feet i couldn't find anywhere to hide my face, my heart was beating furiously and i was getting hotter by his every touch. ' i shouldn't be by this!!!!! ' i yelled really loudly in mind. When he was done, he ran to the fridge and get an ice pack for my feet and he said " try not to move so much and you don't have to help anymore, i know you are trying to help. i appreciate it." There it was again, his warm beautiful smile. ' ahhhhhhh, i am going to fall all over him, he's so beautiful like an angel! ' Before i realize, i was about to drool. i quickly close my mouth and all of sudden he carried me in a princess style, i was so shocked no words can be heard and i quickly wrap my hands around his neck so that i won't fall. He placed me gently on the couch. 

" Now, rest. Mir right? " he asked.

' yes. " i said shyly and couldn't help blushing.

There it was AGAIN, his smile. Beautiful like an angel's. He turned and started bringing his luggage in the room. i started at his back and drooled, litterally. 

" Falling in love with joonie hyung already? " Thunder hyung said while giving that sly smile.

" aniyo! " i denied frantically

" don't fake it, it was so obvious. " he smiled and turned to help joon hyung.

My cheeks turned crimson red and i couldn't help thinking about his smile, his muscles, his everything. True, i am gay for about 10 years now? counting i am 20 years old now. i had a few boyfriends before but none of them make me feel like how i am with joon  hyung, i know it's crazy to say that i love this guy since i have only met him for less then 24 hours. But he makes me feel special after he showed how caring he was towards me, maybe he will do that to other people as well, but i couldn't care much right now. 'yes, i am falling in love with joon hyung.'

it's been 2 days since joon hyung moved in and when he message me that he was on his way home, i stood at the corridor pacing up and down thinking about what i should say to him when i see him and what hints that is obvious enough to show that i like him, more then the brotherly way. Even though he is oblivious like hell. i was holding his favourite coffee on hand to give it to him when he comes home from work. When i heard his voice, i turned to face it and that image broke my heart into million pieces. They were laughing with each other holding hands with thier fingers intertwined with each other, they look so happy together, they look so good together.