THE ?!

Hide & Seek extreme (BBB style)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                 Doojun POV

 

I was so glad that every group had started from a different side of the manison as our crazy rapper Junhyung began to shout loud paroles as soon as the doors opened. If we had all started from the same spot we would have been found or even killed by now. Even though I tried to make him shut up (we all know that it´s impossible but I still tried) he was still giving his best to help the seeking and trap team to find and destroy us. But as a leader I had to watch over my dongsaengs too, so it was just natural that the thought of “accidently” losing our rapper on our way through the house crossed my mind, maybe B.A.Ps leader and I aren´t that different after all.

                                                                 No ones POV

Sneaking through the hallways (well, everyone tried to be quiet but one special person just wasn´t able to shut up) they kept glancing around, after all the trap team could have already started setting up everything. At first the thought of playing hide and seek had been funny but now after half an hour they started to understand what that really meant. While Yoseob was still as bubbly as ever, Dongwon started to panic.

“What if they are already here and watching us from afar, what if they want to kill us one by one, did you even listen to the rules, we are so going to get killed in here.” Pacing from left to right and in circles around s he kept on mumbling his theories about their soon to be death. “I´m the maknae, I have still so much to do in my life, you are all oldies who have seen so much already but look at my pretty face, what if it gets harmed by those psychos?! My life would be over, of wait, it would be over anyways if I get killed. WHO AGREED TO THIS?!” just as he was about to point out more he got smashed to the ground by a sudden force on his back “OH MY GOD THEY ARE ATTACKING US RIGHT NOW!!!”

Looking up he was surprised to see that no one seemed to give a flying about their band member lying on the ground, not able to stand up due to the weight that kept pressing him down. “YAH, Your maknae is going to die here and you just walk away?!”

“If it was something dangerous that attacked you then maybe we would safe you but you just got jumped at by ju-“

“My awesomeness~” the creepy rapper whispered into Dongwons ear, a smug grin on his face while he got up, not even bothering to help the still shocked younger up as well. “It was you hyung…damn you got fat, you know that?” gasping Junhyung turned around “FAT??? How dare you call me, the awesome ruler of awesomeness a fatty”

“With words, duh”

“You know, if it wasn´t for you being a member of my awesome group then I would have already killed you, with fire”

“Do you even know another word than awesome?”

“That´s a great point you got there, maybe you should call me something different, since awesome isn´t awesome anymore” while Gikwang was stopping in his tracks to check out a box that he had found Junhyung started listing a few new possible names for himself.

“How about, “almighty” Ooooh yeah that fits perfectly. Worship me in all my awesome glory, peasants”

“Guys, check this out” opening the box with his key Gikwangs face lid up, but it wet totally unnoticed by the ignorant idiots around him

“You know that no one of us likes you, right?” Hyunseung stated matter of factly, he still couldn´t understand how their manager could have picked Junhyung for their band

“I know you don´t like me, you love me~ and don´t worry, you don´t need to like me to worship my almightiness”

“Guys..?” stuffing his bag with the ingredients of the box (well, more a tresor) Gikwang stared at the weird thing that seemed to roll towards them, it was still pretty small as it was far away but every meter it left behind on its way it became bigger and bigger “Guuuuuuys?!”

“..and not to forget the fact that due to my awesome rapping we gained all thi-“

“GUYS!!”

“How dare you interrupt my speech y-…da hell?!“

“What is that?” by now Yoseob had turned around as well, seeing the, whatever it was, rolling into their direction.

“I don´t really care, we should get awa-“

“Where is Dojoon hyung?”

“Oh, he already left a few minutes ago, saying weird things about danger and that we needed to run or something like that”

“WHY DIDN`T YOU WARN US AS WELL??!”

“Oh, now it´s my fault or what, I´m taking care of ing everything in our dorm already, you think I´m your guys mother or what. Guess what, I´m not and I don´t give a if one of you dies, especially not Junhyung”

“Ohohoho he said I´m special”

“No, he said he wouldn´t care if you died”

“He said he would care less about me, that makes me special”

“Uuuhm…I don´t want to interrupt again but that thing is almost here, shouldn´t we run or something like that?” Gikwang asked while throwing his bag over his shoulders “I´m out, f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter