FIVE

Irresistibly Wicked
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


I never feel so agitated my whole life. I keep thinking about that humiliating incident with Sehun earlier and it makes me want to bury myself below the ground and make it swallow me in whole.

It’s so embarrassing and shameful, I don’t know how to get the courage to apologize to him for my drastic clumsiness. It’s just my second day and I’m facing another problem! What could he be doing now? I hope his body part is doing fine. Ugh! I swear it wasn’t my intention to touch it! Well yes I did act that I wanna touch it, but not to maliciously touch it! Ugh! Why am I even explaining to myself? Stupid.

Now he probably thinks that I’m not just a walking disaster but rather a nasty walking disaster.

I notice that I'm scratching my leg again when Luhan slides a small piece of blue paper over our desks towards me.

Are you okay?

I look at him and he’s facing front, pretending to be engrossed to our teacher’s lecture. As for me, I’m not even paying the slightest bit of attention because my mind is too preoccupied with Sehun’s dimming red face and deadly glare. He is so scary I can remember my dad.

I scribble underneath Luhan’s cute handwriting and skid the paper back to him.

I don’t know O___o

After a few moments, he hands me his reply. And when I gawp at it, it is a ridiculous sketch of a face. I jerk questioningly at him but am instead taken by surprise.

As if his drawing is plastered on a real face, he imitates it so perfectly and makes a face at me. I choke, trying to stop myself from bursting into giggles. Then, He converts his funny face into a cross-eyed tweety bird and it spurts me enough to silent giggles.

He switches his expression to a pokerface and squints at me. He slowly stretches his lips to a sheepish grin and I stop laughing.

Woah, that smile has taken me aback.

HE... IS... SUPER... DUPER... CUUUTE!! I wanna squeeze his cheeeeks!

I attempt to touch his mushy face when all of a sudden, loud steps enter through the room and take all our attentions away.

A cute kid (5-6 y/o maybe) runs inside our classroom and stops midway. He lifts something like a polaroid and stares at it for a moment before tilting his head up to stare at me. In a snap, he rushes toward me like he’s on a marathon and slams a rose over my desk! Now everybody is staring at us, including the teacher. The kid beams wide before running outside.

Muteness plugs the whole room and every eye oscillates between me and the rose on my desk. I raise my eyebrows in puzzlement and I turned my head to look at Tiffany who’s throwing me a sugary teasing smile. But on the next thing, another cute kid runs inside our classroom and gives me another rose! And just like what the first kid did, he also races out in a blink of an eye which sends another kid to enter and does the same thing!

“What’s the meaning of–“ The teacher finally exclaims but is then disrupted by the juddering entrance of the three cute kids who bolt altogether towards me. They grab my hands and pull me off my chair insistently.

Being in an astonished state, I allow myself be taken by the cute beings. I stagger in bemusement as they haul me through the hallway.

I feel like snow white and they’re my three dwarfs.

“W-Wait where are w–“ I’m unable to finish my question when I suddenly see the demigod in front of me. I stumble and stop from my tracks, my heart throbbing in a racing speed.

I tremble as our eyes meet. OHMYGOSH that dark brown eyes! I try to look away and spin around but the three kids are standing like a detour to stop me, staring at me as if I’m escaping from prison and they’re the cops.

Oh little kids you’re not adorable anymore.

I turn back and the demigod catches me by the arms, which totally, totally, freezes me down to where I stand. I feel like having another heart attack!

I can’t help staring at his eyes and I stand petrified and trapped.

He on his lower lip and I round my eyes. Those plump lips are scaring the hell out of me!

“Thanks guys!” he winks pass me, waving at the little dwarfs behind my back.

“Yah! Our chocolates!” Yapped the kids.

“Oh. Right. Your Chanyeol-hyung has it.” He says.

“WHAAT?!” They groan and stomp away, leaving me with the demigod alone who’s holding me a little securely.

I’ll never adore kids again—ever.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter