Orange Caramel

Orange caramel

 

Applauses still were deafening Dongho when he came to the dressing room. While he was removing the bow over his head he thought about keeping it as a keepsake, but seconds later he was engrossed in a phone conversation with his mother. Dongho was unable to focus his thoughts, set his priorities. The reality that they recorded a few months earlier, in which the blood group of each member of U-Kiss defined his personality, had not helped. He still was making the same mistakes, forgetting everything he thought.

While he was saying goodbye to his mother, Dongho removed his wig with his left hand. The drops of sweat were trickling down his forehead. His family was concerned about the stress of his performances, but he enjoyed them. And he liked being with other maknae. Therefore, the imitation of that night had left him a good taste in his mouth. The atmosphere was really nice among his fellows. They shared anecdotes and jokes that their members used to play them.

His thoughts were interrupted when a new difficulty entered his mind. The synthetic electric blue dress didn't want to free his body. He couldn't take it off by his legs, so he tried to remove it by the head. The garment waist stuck on his chin, leaving him without vision. He noticed that the door was opening, but he didn't pay any attention. He was jumping around the room, biting his tongue and pulling the dress up.

He heard a laugh behind his back and strong hands grabbed his waist, stopping his frantic movement through the dressing room. Hands immediately went to his neck and gently opened the zipper of his dress. Below they pulled the dress up, giving him back the vision. Dongho turned and found Dongjun a few centimeters close to him, but away from the smile you'd expect to find on the face of maknae ZE: A, was crossed with a look that went through the whole body from top to bottom.Dongjun couldn't avoid biting his lower lip, forgetting the fear of being discovered.

Dongho brought his face closer to Dongjun and seeing that he didn't react, he gave him a kiss on his lips. Dongjun, startled, dropped the blue dress still holding in his right hand. Without thinking about the consequences that his acts could have, ZE:A's maknae grabbed Dongho's neck, who couldn't believe what he have just done, and kissed him.

Dongjun left in that kiss the hours spent in front of the TV watching Dongho. While their tongues caressed, he forgot the nerves in the trials of the performance of that night, the looks out of the corner of his eyes and the knot that pressed his stomach every time he thought that U-Kiss maknae was minor.

Dongho could only think of the flavor of Dongjun's tongue, tinged with the orange caramel that the guy from ZE: A had in his mouth.