Why do you like me more?

I am your favorite?

 

 

All the members were on their way home after a rehearsal on Music Bank. The only thing they wanted to do right now is get to the dorm, take showers and fall on their own beds, slowly drifting to sleep. Well, on the last part, looks like Junho and Chansung had decided to quicken it and were already into dreamland. Minjun and Taec were surfing on the net with their phones as Nickhun and Wooyoung were listening to music. The van was dead quiet, almost awkwardly and embarassingly but they didn't knew what to do to lessen the feeling.  Minjun opened a 2PM fansite and Nichkhun's name jumped to his face since he was the main topic at the moment. Minjun clicked on the link, only to read that Nichkhun wasn't the only one that was being talked about in the article. Wanting to know if the topic the fans were talking about was true, he turned to Khun, beckoning him to pull out his earphones.

 

'' What is it?''

 

'' Hey I just read an article about you''

 

'' So? negative?''

 

'' Not at all. It was about your favorite member of our group''

 

The thai raised eyebrows.

 

'' I got one?''

 

The leader rolled eyes.

 

'' Looks like!''

 

'' Who?''

 

'' It said that an host asked you recently about which member you liked the most''

 

Khun seemed to remember it.

 

'' Oooh, nae nae''

 

Though Minjun wanted him to say it out loud.

 

'' Which is?''

 

Nichkhun answered like it was a matter of fact, obvious.

 

'' Wooyoung-ah''

 

'' Right, well the fans seemed to be moved a lot by this. A lot were surprised you didn't answered Taecyeon''

 

Nichkhun only shrugged at it and leaned back in his seat, putting his earplugs back on. Signaling to Minjun that he wouldn't answer to anything else. The leader did the same as him and went back to surf on the net. Though both didn't noticed that not only Taecyeon could hear their conversation, but the main interested was too. Faintly hearing Minjun talking about Khun's favorite member, Wooyoung had paused his ipod and listened to them, curious about Khun's prefered one. He also ot surprised to hear the thai answer he was his favorite and not Taec. Also there wasn't any hint of hesitation when he replied. Everyone knew that Taec and Khun were the best friends amongst 2PM so why had Nickhun chosed Wooyoung?

 

 

'' So, which two wants to go first?''

 

Chansung rubbed his eyes, tired as hell.

 

'' Banana...wants to sleep...banana will take shower tomorrow....Bananannyeong''

 

The maknae slowly made his way to his shared room with Khun, muttering about a bad monkey that had stole his bananas. Junho yawned loudly.

 

'' Aigoo...I too will go to sleep, same as Channie, I'll take shower tomorrow I'm too tired''

 

He started making his way to his and Woo's room when Khun tapped his shoulder.

 

'' Naae?''

 

'' Just go sleep with Chansung in my room or else me and Woo will disturb the both of you when we'll come in the rooms later. Is it okay with you?''

 

Junho waved his hand. Why would he care?

 

'' I don't care...I'm going to sleep...'nyeong hyungs''

 

The four others whished him good nights as he made his way to the other side, going into Khun's and Chansung's room. Minjun clapped his hands once.

 

'' okay...no which two goes first?''

 

Woo and Khun rose both their hands. Taec nodded and went into the living room, turning the tv on, soon followed by Minjun that sat besides him. Wooyoung pointed behind him, talking to the thai.

 

'' I'll take the shower at the back just take the one in the front''

 

'' Arasso''

 

 

 

Having finished his shower Wooyoung slumped on his bed, hairs wetting a little his sheets so he sat up quickly. He rubbed his towel into his hairs to try to dry them though he knew it was no use. It was impossible to dry hairs with towels at all ( unless you're really patient which wasn't the case for him) He let the towel over his head, hiding his face and head, and leaned on his elbows on his knees, staring at the ground.

 

So I'm Khun-hyung's favorite eh?...what have I done to be it? was he doing fanservice by this? If yes then it would have been fake. Though in the van he told Minjun-hyung I was his favorite. Since it was hyung, and if he would have said that to the host only for fanservice then he would have answered Taec-hyung in the van. Logic. But he still said it was me...why's this?

 

As he was deep in thoughts the door to his room opened and a freshly cleaned Nichkhun entered, towel around his neck and not having his tank top on yet. Despite this Wooyoung kept his head low, too lazy to look up. He heard his hyung giggled as he sat in front of him on Junho's bed. Right, they would sleep in the same room tonight, the younger had forgot about this. He felt a large hand lay on his head.

 

'' Woodong, what are you doing staring at the ground? is there a bug on it?''

 

'' Ani''

 

'' Then you're sad?''

 

'' Either''

 

'' Aigoo, look up then you're worrying me''

 

Woyoung giggled and did, pulling the towel off his head to lay on his bed.

 

'' Mian, mian''

 

Nichkhun was putting on a black tank top as the younger finally looked at him. He never noticed his hyung had so much muscles before. But wait, he was going to have the whole night with him, alone. Not being disturbed at all (well, not supposed to). Maybe it was the best time to ask.

 

'' H-hyung''

 

Nichkhun looked up from the bed he was tidying. Wooyoung chuckled a bit. He always found this funny how Khun would settle the bed before climbing in. He wonder why he was doing it since he would mess it up seconds after. He sighed and looked down to his hands, playing ith his fingers.

 

'' I have...something to ask you''

 

Khun sat back in front of him.

 

'' Go on''

 

'' Well, before, in the van I...heard your conversation with Minjun-hyung''

 

The older rrose his eyebrows.

 

'' I though you were listening to music''

 

Woo lied.

 

'' well it...had stopped''

 

'' What did you heard?''

 

'' That I...I was your favorite amongst 2PM''

 

Nichkhun laughed.

 

'' Which is true''

 

'' That...that's what I want to ask you about: why?''

 

His hyung didn't seemed to understand.

 

'' Eh?''

 

Woo looked aside, feeling his cheeks starting to redden slowly.

 

'' Why am I your favorite? Logically you should have picked Taecyeon-hyung since he's your best friend''

 

He heard Nichkhun lay on the bed.

 

'' I said that you were because you are''

 

Wooyoung rose his gaze to him.

 

'' How happens?''

 

Khun shrugged.

 

'' I like you''

 

'' It dosen't explain anything''

 

'' To me it does''

 

Wooyoung pouted.

 

'' Khun-hyung~''

 

Nichkhun giggled at him. He would never manage to refuse anything to this boy at all. He was just too cute.

 

'' Alright alright''

 

He sat up in bed and patted in front of him, asking Woo to come. The younger did and sat in front of him. Khun was smiling.

 

'' Know why I chose you as my favorite member?''

 

Wooyoung got slightly pissed.

 

'' Ani! I'm asking you since just now! why would I do it if I knew?''

 

Khun giggled at him and took the younger's hand in his, looking down. Woo didn't cared since they were always touchy with each other, it was just another moment of skinship between them but...strangely, this time, his hyung's hands were more...sweet with his owns.

 

'' I chose you because I like you a lot. I like how you're always so dorky and childish. I like how you do aegyos all the time without even knowing you're doing it. I like how you a got a sharp-mouth with others but with us you're all sweet. I like your slightly off sense of humor. I like how you're not the maknae but act as if you were. I like how you immediately go serious when the music comes on and you just make one with it. To make short, I chose you because I think you're cute and awesome''

 

Nichkhun looked up to him and locked their eyes as he said the last sentence. At his hyung's words, Wooyoung felt his cheeks blushing hardly red and his heart going wild in his chest. He wasn't expecting this as the answer. Anything but this. He even had thought that it was a lame joke from Khun but...it wasn't. At the moment he didn't knew what to answer so he just kept holding Khun's hands and looking straight at him. It seemed to embarass the older though. Nichkhun looked away, seeming somewhat concerned.

 

'' Woodong-ah...I'm sorry I just...''

 

He chuckled at his words.

 

'' Aish I don't know what to say I'm so embarassed. I shouldn't have blurted this out. I'm-''

 

He got caught off by a strong grip pulling him into a hug. He wrapped his arms around Wooyoung's body not to fall.

 

'' Woo-''

 

'' Just Shut up Pabo-yah''

 

Nichkhun smiled in the embrace, burrying his face in Woo's shoulder.

 

'' I made you angry?''

 

'' Ani, you're stupid to apologize''

 

'' Why? I feel like I should though''

 

The younger pulled away. Nichkhun detailed his face but couldn't find out what Woo was feeling at the moment. The latter reache a hand out and hi hyung's cheek.

 

'' You don't need to apologize for this''

 

'' I do...I shouldn't like...no...love you''

 

Woo giggled at him.

 

'' It's alright, know why?''

 

Nichkhun pulled his hand away kindly from his face and intertwined their fingers together.

 

'' Why?''

 

Wooyoung smiled at him, blushing a little.

 

'' Because I love you too Hyung''

 

As soon as he said this, they heard noises from outside the door sounding a lot like moans. They went more loud and more frequent. They both recognized Junho's voice. Wooyoung was now bright red and Nichkhun giggled at him.

 

'' Looks like Chansung and Junho are at it again. I thought they said they were tired''

 

Woo looked down, really embarassed. He heard Nichkhun gasped suddenly.

 

'' Wait! they must NOT do it on MY bed!''

 

Then he stormed out of the room to his own. Wooyoung giggled as he saw his boyfriend run away to another couple.

 

Yup, you're my favorite too hyungie

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

Beeeeeh! XP
It turned out to be a HELL of a fluffy cheesy romantic oneshot....mianhe for overflows of...THIS

P.S: It's true that Wooyoung's Nichkhun's favorite member amongst 2PM. The reason: Khun find him cute and he likes his sense of humor.