Because of you

The Man I Married

"Omo, he's so handsome!" A girl whispered to her friend while she and many girls watched him walking toward his father's office. In their eyes, he was so handsome with his fierce stare but in the same time they were empty and his white skin made him more ier. His purposefully unkempt dark brown hair made him a man who every girl would die for.

But he wasn't a man of many words, he was actually a cold-hearted person who doesn't trust in anyone, especially girls. He didn't care about what others people think about him, he was living his life the way he wants.

Jaejoong walked into his father's office, ignoring the girls who were staring at him. He looked around the office and found his father sitting in his desk, reading some papers. 

"Father, we need to talk."

 

Eun Mi stopped in her tracks as she looked up at the building standing in front of her. Summer ends and the school has begun... again.

"C'mon babe." Yoochun spoke as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder and pecked her cheek. "We will have fun! We are going to meet old friends and make new ones! Sound good, right?"

She beamed and looked at him, at least she has her boyfriend by her side. He was the only thing and everything she needs. He pinched her nose and kissed her lips. 

"I love you so much." He spoke as he kept kissing Eun Mi, she giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer to her body. 

"YAH! ENOUGH!" Changmin roared as he seperated the her from her boyfriend. "I'm going to throw up! Mouths were made just to eat yummy food!"

"Hey Changmin! Leave our sister alone! And we have to meet our friends!" Junsu slapped Changmin's head and pulled Changmin away from Yoochun and Eun Mi. Yoochun rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"He only think about food, did your mother eat a lot when she was pregnant of him?" He raised one of his brows to her. She laughed at him and shrugged her shoulders.

"See? You're smiling now!" He smiled and pinched her cheek. "C'mon, let's go and then we can have ice cream later!" 

"Really oppa?" Eun Mi gasped as her eyes sparkled with happiness.

Yoochun beamed. "But Changmin's sister is crazy for icecream! Neh, let's go now!" He grabbed her hand and pulled her with him. 

 

"I can't believe you're asking me this... I promised your mother that I would do anything to make you happy, althought I really like this family, but if that's what makes you happy... I'll do it for you." Mr. Kim looked at his son waiting for him to say something but Jaejoong kept his mouth shut as he stared out of the window.

"Now... go to the school and we will talk about this later, okey?"

Jaejoong got up from the couch, grabbing his backpack and walked out the office. Mr. Kim looked at him annoyed for his son leaving his office without any word.

Mr. Kim heaved a deep sigh as soon as Jaejoong closed the door. His son doesn't talk much with him or anyone since his mother died. He tried so many times to bring his son back as before, the boy he used to love when his son smiled, he miss his son so much and now he's desperatly to see the boy that has gone for a long time ago.

But he failed and failed again that he almost gave up on trying. But Jaejoon is his son, there's always hope inside his chest.

"I hope that the plan go the way you want, Jaejoong. I'd do anything for you." He murmured to himself and sat in his chair, rubbing his face with his hand.

 

Jaejoong smirked and he reached into his pocket and pulled out a picture. His smirk turned into a gentle smile as he stared at it.

"I'll see you soon, then." He said as he looked at the picture, he put it back in his pocket as he kept walking toward to his school.