A short yet sweet moments

A Wonderful Surprise

 

 

Walking out of Incheon airport with a smile never leaving his face, Gdragon of Bigbang was so glad and happy to be home once again after a long and tiring tour from Taiwan to Malaysia.

 

 

Just thinking that in a short while he will able to see her, his smile got even wider, soon he was trying to suppress giggling to himself as he thought of how he is going to hug her, smell her scent and kiss her like no tomorrow.

 

 

Bigbang just finished another 3 countries of their alive tour, although he was tired mentally and physically but all he could think of now is running back home to his one and only baby girl and cuddle with her to sleep.

 

 

Thinking of that he quickly reach for his phone, attempting to call her, but decided not to as it's still early and dara must be still sleeping, instead he log on to instagram, his most favourite place ever since he joined and randomly start liking a few pictures.

 

 

He was about to scroll more when he received a message, quickly opening it and seeing that its from his baby girl, he can't help but giggled to himself causing his manager and youngabe to stare at him with wide eyes like he has gone out of his mind.

 

 

Bro, are you already mad this early in the morning, we are all tired as hell and here you are giggling to yourself like a little girl while looking at your phone, said youngbae while patting the leaders back.

 

 

Shut up bae, said jiyong, after glaring at youngbae, he quickly look at the message sent by dara.

 

 

From Baby Girl

 

Oppa!!! Good morning.. heard from jjiangmae that you are back home, i miss you so much so faster come home, i will be waiting for you at our apartment. Keke! Love you!

 

 

 

With that his wide smile was back again and the urge to run home was very strong, although he had just see dara 3 days ago in the philippines and had some really good memories there but he still miss her like crazy.

He started to brisk walk while replying her, wanting to get into the company van leaving his manager running after him and bigbang members looking weirdly at him with a knowing smile on their face.

 

 

 

Form Baby Boy

 

Jagiya, I am finally home! I can't wait to see you, hug and kiss you. I miss you so badly and wish that i can put you in my pocket so that i can bring you around with me. Wait for me i am going to run to our home now. Kekeke! Love you more! Muacks muacks

 

 

 

This is what he called happiness, looking at the wallpaper of his phone, smiling to himself thinking what he can do with his free time with his one and only baby girl, before dozing off.

 

 

All the manager could do was to shake his head and laugh at this great gdragon, acting all so cold as gdragon on stage and so childish and cute as kwon jiyong in front of his baby girl. With that he quickly drive off faster wanting to bring him to his butterfly.

 

 

 

 

 

Stepping into their cozy apartment that jiyong bought for them. His heart was beating very fast which he have no idea why, while opening the door, all he could see was darkness around.

 

 

Dara.... Baby.... are you here? he kept calling out to dara but there was no response, he was getting worried as not too long dara just message him but now she is nowhere to be found. 

 

 

He slowly push open the door and once again his worried face was replaced with his famous gummy smile, as he saw his beautiful butterfly sleeping on their bed while holding her phone close to her.

 

 

He couldn't help but to giggle like a school kid seeing his crush, while thinking if s were to see him like this, he will forever be tease by them. With a tired body, he couldn't care less, hop into the bed, kissing her lips gently while smelling his favourite apple scent frm her and falling into a deep sleep while cuddling her. 

 

 

What he didn't know was that his forgotten phone was flashing non-stop indicating that he had just received many missed calls and messages all coming from the famous model kiko mizuhara, the girl that rumored to be in a scandal with him and the girl that he always likes in instagram, even to the extend of contacting her. He just treats her as a friend but what he didn't know was that dara will actually look at it the wrong way.

 

 

 

 

 

Aigoo sorry for taking so long to post haha..and its so short but i am just super lazy to update hehe.. 

Pardon me, as i am still a noob writer here, hope u all enjoy

A shout out to Arra and lyne unnie, also quincy unnie keke.. thanks for supporting me, i will do my best 

ohh and do read iamsasharra story too... support my chingu hehe..