Crazy Idea

The Short Princess

At break time, as usual Taemin and his friends were chatting in a special room reserved for members of the royal family. They look so enjoy their conversation.

"Taemin, who will accompany you at the prom?" Minho started to tease Taemin.

"I don't know." Taemin replied dismissively.

"What about you guys?" Taemin asked.

"Me and Im Yoona, will go together." Key smiled delightedly.

Taemin and the others looked at each other.

"Im Yoona? What I hear? "Onew looked incredulous.

"Of course. Why? You don't like it? "Key annoyed with the response given by his friends.

"It's really shocking, finally she would as well to go with you." Jonghyun said.

 

"Ya! You ~ Minho? "Onew asked curiously.

Minho smiled triumphantly, "Of course, Yuri."

The Other immediately looked away from Minho.

"Why?" Minho astonished. But no one care about.

 

"You?" Taemin stared at Onew and Jonghyun.

"Of course, with my girlfriend, Kim Taeyeon." Onew replied

Jonghyun nodded slowly, "Just like Onew, I would bring Jessica with me."

 

Minho suddenly got a great idea.

" Taemin!" he shouted out.

Taemin, Onew, Jonghyun and Key directly look Minho at the same time.

"What?" Taemin asked.

"What if you go along with the Prime Minister's daughter?" Minho explained, and smiled.

"You mean, Baek Suzy?" Key said

"Right!" Minho exclaime

"Are you insane?" Taemin did not believe, how could Minho get a crazy idea like that

The others nodded, "Sure, you must try to invite him?" Jonghyun justify.

"Let's not talk about this anymore." Taemin looked uncomfortable to talk about it anymore.

 

The others just kept silent. and didn't continued their conversation, before Taemin was really get angry.

 

"Ya! Is your sister will come again? "Onew started talks again.

Taemin did not understand, "You mean Sunny Noona?" Taemin replied

"Who else." Onew replied briefly

Taemin crossed his arms over his chest, "I don't know, she is hard to predict." Taemin looked to weigh up.

"What if she comes, and ruin our party again, like last year?" Key looked worried

"Yes." Minho justify.

"You have to prevent it ." Jonghyun asked and followed by the others.


Taemin thought hard

How to keep Sunny doesn't come and mess up the party.

they all fell silent, and began to think.

 

 

Brak ~

Suddenly someone came and pounded the table in front of them.

"Ya! What are you talking about? " Sunny suddenly came like a ghost.

They were startled from the seat, when they saw that Sunny suddenly already exists among them.

"Noona?! You surprised us. "Taemin his chest, after aware from the shock.

 

While the others one by one, began to greets Sunny.

"You're talking about prom, huh?" She asked excitedly.

Taemin and his friends looked at Sunny, they were shocked. How could he know what they are talking about.

"Why? Am I right? "Sunny astonished to see their expressions.

"No, we aren't talking about it." Taemin replied haltingly.

Sunny approached his brother, and intends to seek a lies in the eyes of his brother.

Taemin was in trouble, and he instantly changed the subject.

"Why Noona is here? Where Jieun and Wooyoung? "Taemin tried to distract Sunny.

 

Sunny stood upright again.

"I came here, because Eonni asked me to accompany her. Jieun and Wooyoung, waiting in the outside. " She replied

"So why Noona come here?" Taemin felt there was something wrong with his sister.

 

Sunny smiled sweetly in front of Taemin.

"I got something to do with you. Come with me! "Sunny embrace Taemin's shoulder, and talked with him in the corner.

"Get off of me! What do you want? "Taemin asked without preamble

"I want to take a walk outside. so, please make Wooyoung away from me. You can, right? "Sunny said softly.

"What?" Taemin cried out in surprise

 

Sunny look away to Taemin's friends.

"We're fine, do not ignore us." After saying that, Sunny focused on her brother.

"No! Hyung and Eonni definitely would be angry, if they know you go out without an . "Taemin refused.

"They will not be angry, believe me." Sunny persuaded Taemin

Taemin shook his head for sure, "No! I'll never help you! "Taemin balked.

"Well, if you do not want to do it."

She reached into her bag and pulled out a cell phone.

"I'm going to post this on my personal blog." Sunny handed a photo on his cell phone.

 

Taemin stared.

"Noona, you don't ever post this picture." Said Taemin.

"Why not?" Sunny prepared pressed 'post' button.

"All right! All right! I'll help you. " She smiled with pleasure

"But first, you have to remove that shameful photo from your cell phone." Taemin had approved the request Sunny.

"Shameful, you say? When your fans see the photo, they would scream hysterically, you know! "Sunny explained

"But, not for them." Taemin glanced at his friends who were laughing about something.

 

 




 

First Chapter. Hope you enjoyed guys..

Sorry if my english so bad.. ^^

Please comment and Subscribe my story..

Your comment is very important for me ^^