Beautiful Sound

Hello Hello, Fantastic Baby

First day at school. What did that mean? Well, actually that you would be introduced. You would be topic number 1 for everyone that got to know you.

 

You sighed when you were sitting at your place, waiting for the teacher to introduce you. The others were already watching and observing you with curious eyes. Of course you had tried to explain to your dad, that a school change right in the middle of the semester would be anything else but helpful to solve your problem.

 

With every second that passed you sank more and more into your chair and felt like being in a fishbowl.

 

„Now let me introduce the new student to you. It's Kwon _____, let us all welcome and accept her.“ You stood up and walked to the blackboard to write down your name as the teacher had asked you, before you bowed.

 

The view of especially one guy distracted you.

He was sitting in the right corner of the room, his hair was blond dyed and wildly standing into every direction. He had tattoos and piercings. Plus he was not even wearing the school uniform everyone else wore. Like a parrot he sat there, the wild trendsetter...or whatever you could call him.You wondered how a guy like that could be sitting in the same classroom as you. How he could even enter one single school.

 

During the lessons you kept quiet and tried not to stand out in any way. The others became bored of you and stopped staring after half an hour and you started to relax a bit.

 

It was like at the old school before – no new contacts, everyone seem to have better things to do than talking to you and making friends. You were okay with that. It was better to have no friends than having people around who were picking on you. It was actually clear to you that no one would be interested in you. You were neither pretty nor in any direction something 'special' or interesting.

 

 

While it was break you walked around the school to get used to the new place. Since nobody wanted or cared about showing you the school, you had to do it on your own.

 

The school was huge! Private schools always were...or at least it seemed to you like it. There were special buildings for music or art clubs, two gyms, one swimming pool outside and one that was inside of one of the gyms.

 

You were about to pass one of the buildings, when you suddenly heard beautiful tunes filling the air.

Curiously you walked nearer to one of the windows where you figured out the sounds came from.

 

The window was highly placed, you had to tiptoe to see who was playing the instrument that produced the beautiful melody. You saw two handsome guys sitting on one of the tables, one playing the guitar. He was probably one of the seniors, he looked older than the rest of the students you got to know yet. The other one seemed familiar to you...did you see him during the first lessons?

 

The younger one's head went up all of a sudden.

 

„Hyung!“, he said and pointed at you.

 

Your eyes widened in shock and you wanted to take a step back. Because you forgot that you were tiptoing, you lost your balance and fell.

Fortunately you landed in one of the bushes.

 

The window was opened and the two guys looked out of it.

 

„MI-MIANHE!“, you apologized directly and tried to get up but failed and slipped even further into the leaves.

 

The boys broke out in laughters and the one who had played the guitur jumped out of the window. He looked at you with a nonchalant smirk on his lips and reached out his hands to help you.

 

„Come on, I'll help you out of that bush.“

 

You nodded and grabbed his hands, so he could easily get you out of your nature prison.

 

„Kamsahamnida...“, you thanked him and bowed in embarassment.

 

„No prob. It's my new hobby to help little stalkers.“, the guy said and laughed. Your whole face turned red like a tomato.

 

„I'm sorry about that...I didn't mean to...stalk...I just wanted to...“, you tried to excuse your behaviour but he cut in.

 

„No, no...! I was just kidding! It's okay, it's okay!“

 

The younger guy who was still observing you out of the window began to laugh.

 

„Hyung...you're so stupid!“, he yelled and jumped out as well.

 

„I'm Song Seunghyun and this is my hyung Choi Junghun.“, Seunghyun introduced both to you.

 

„Yah! Let your hyung introduce himself!“, the older one told him off and gave him a slap on the backhead.

 

You giggled in amusement about that and bowed.

 

„Nice to meet you, I'm Kwon _____.“

 

„I know you! You're in my grade! We had the first lessons together!“, Seunghyun said and clapped into his hands.

 

You knew you had seen him before!

 

„That's cool!“ Seunghyun smiled proudly.

 

„Yah!“, Junghun started to pick leaves out of your hair, „You should go and get yourself ready again before you can enter a classroom again. With that looks the teacher will probably throw you out.“

 

„O-Of course!“ You bowed and wanted to take leave, but Jonghun called you back.

 

„______-ah!“, he called you , „Tomorrow the same time at this place! But inside, not in the bushes, okay?“

 

You heard him laugh behind you while you blushed all the way.