♡ It was hard to tell the truth ♡

♡ Silence speaks when words can't ♡

 

Sunday morning, me and Kyuhyun are best friend have a walk together.

We’re planning to go to Kyuhyun’s village for this year summer vacation. He also wanted to invite his mates. Mine too ^^

“Sooyoung! Don’t forget to stay at my house. Actually it was a village. You and Eun Ae will be invited.” Said Kyuhyun.

“Really? So you will invite Eun Ae too? Gomawo!”

I was really happy that my other best friend, Eun Ae.

 

On the way to Kyu’s Village..

We went to Kyu’s Village. I’m really excited for this special event in my life..

We went there by a medium size car that can fit almost 10 person with the driver.

Kyuhyun, Leeteuk (his classmate), Yunho, Me and Eun Ae were on the way there.

Someone texted me..

*KRING..*


 

Tiffany : I hope you will have fun there. Will miss you Young!

I replied.

Sooyoung : Thank you Fanyyy ^0^


 

 

“Sooyoung, please get me that cold drink” asked Kyuhyun

“Okie, Eun Ae, Leeteuk? Do you guys want some drinks too?”

“I want!” said the greedy Leeteuk.

Eun Ae didn’t reply.

We listened to  Gom Se Ma Ri during the trip.

Arrived at Kyu’s House…

“Umma, I’m home with my friends..” said Kyuhyun

“Annyeonghaseo!” said all of Us.

The house was traditional, fresh air everywhere, mountain really near to us.

I really want to have a house like this.

“Umma, I will help you make the lemon squash for all my friends.” said Kyu

“No, you don’t have to do it.  Just play with your friends. I’ll be alright ^^” said his mother.

“Okay,” said Kyu, and he left and joined Leeteuk and Eun Ae.

I looked at his mother. Her face was really pale. I’m afraid she will …..

Okay, that opinion. I joined Kyu and other friends chatting.

But, why I really feel don’t comfortable when… Eun Ae beside Kyuhyun.

“Forget it!” I shout to everyone.

Everyone started starring at me,

“What happen to you Younggie?” said the greedy Leeteuk.

“No.. Nothing..” I said.

***

I get bored. A little bit. So, I decided to text Tiffany.

And this is our chat room.

 


 

Sooyoung : Fany-ah! Want to tell you something!! ><

Tiffany: Boh? ._.

Sooyoung: You are pretty professional about love. Okay, I’ll call you a LOVE DOCTOR. Cause you’re boyfriend was many.. Kekeke..

To the point. –> What feeling is this? The feeling that comes when see someone really close to other person. The other person was my best friend. Girl best friend. Tell me what happen? Gomawo~

Tiffany: It’s that so? Okay, it means that you are JEALOUS. Jealousy arises in ‘loving’ relationships because of three factors. Those are, Comparison, Competition and The fear of being REPLACED. Did you feel that so?

Sooyoung: Omo~ I feel that.  *thinking while typing* Fany, so how can we overcome that JEALOSY?

Tiffany: Just keep your positive thinking. Actually it's depends on you. Your intention. So, I can’t really help. You have your own way to solve it. Sorry Younggie, have to go now ^^


 

Oh my god, Reading that, the messages from her. I can really know what feeling this is. Jealousy. How could it happen?

***

Beach…

 

We’re having fun. Playing water.

Suddenly, someone came to me.

“Girl, I don’t know your name but, I just want to tell you. Please make a pairing game between you and your other friends. Just choose your partner and go to the stand over there. And see what wil happen.” Said the man.

“For what? What will happen?” I said.

He disappeared.

Really-really confuse, and thinking that it seems really fun too.

I told my friends.

“Yo Chingu! Come here.” I said.

“What happen?” asked Kyuhyun.

“I have an idea. How about we play a pairing game. We choose our own partner and go there. The stand over there.” I explained.

“Really? So we can choose our own partner? I want to be with you!” said Kyuhyun

I felt the same way as him. But, how about Leeteuk who loves me and I know that he will be upset. And Eun Ae, I had a feeling that she might like Kyu, so what should I do??

“Um- Kyu, I’m so sorry.. I want to be with Leeteuk Oppa.” I said. Sadly..

“Really? Sooyounggie? You choose me! Hurray!! Really happy to hear it.” Said Leeteuk.

Kyu felt really disappointed. I felt the same way too. But, make other person who loves you happy is better than make us happy.

“Okay, so Eun Ae with Kyuhyun. Me with Leeteuk Oppa.” I said.

We went to a small stand near the tattoo maker stand. I did what that man said.

Finally we arrived. The stand keeper was the same person as the man told me about this game.

“You..” I shouted.

Everyone started to starring at me.

The man gave a symbol to stay silent and don’t tell anyone about it.

“What happen?” asked Kyuhyun curiously.

“Nothing,” I said.

“Okay Mister, what we have to do?” said Leeteuk, my partner.

“Take this paper, Discuss it with your partner.” Said the man.

 

***

 

Omo~ How I’m going to answer these questions.. I don’t want to make Leeteuk Oppa’s heart sad. I want to make him smile.

“Okie Younggie, I will answer the question in row.

1)      My Ideal type were all you have. Everything in you, cause you are my lover.

2)     Replaced? I had never been replaced. And this day is the best day spending time with you.

3)     I do love you Younggie. Just like I said. You were my lover J”

He answer it honestly, I have to answer the same way, Honest.

“Kekeke.. Thank you Oppa…Okay, I will answer the questions too..

1)      My Ideal type were a boy who likes me the way I was, friends since long time ago, and smart also give well attention.

2)     I don’t really like the one who had replaced me. It feels really . Someone had replaced me, pretending that she is his best friend since long time ago. But she isn’t.

3)     I.. Mianhae Oppa, I don’t love you. I like you as my friend.” I answered.

 

Leeteuk Oppa shocked.

“So, who was your lover? When you’re replaced?” asked Leeteuk.

“My lover…… *confuse* No one. Sorry Oppa..” I said

“That’s fine if you don’t have a lover, at least I’m still here with you Younggie. I won’t let your heart hurts.” Said Leeteuk.

I know the pairing game really work for Leeteuk Oppa understand my feeling even though I lied. My lover was Kyuhyun but I won’t tell him.

***

Back Home..

“We’re home!” we said.

We didn’t got any reply.

“Umma, where are you? Wae you don’t reply us??”said Kyu.

I was searching for his Umma too..

“Kyu! Everyone I found you Umma!” I said

Everyone started to go to my place in Kyu’s Umma.

Kyuhyun came. “UMMA!” he cried. He saw his mother fall down on the floor. 

“UMMA! Please wake up! I want to live with you… UMMA!!” said Kyuhyun sadly..

Eun Ae gave a tissue while Kyuhyun cried. Totally jealous. Tiffany is always right. I probably know that she was the LOVE Doctor.

I had to stop thinking about my love problem.

“Here, stop cry Kyuhyun.. I don’t want to let you cry..” said Eun Ae.

“Thank you very much. It helps me ^^” said Kyuhyun.

My heart seems really want explode. I went out from the house.

Leeteuk Oppa came after me.

“What happen Younggie?” he asked

 

“No.. Nothing..” I wiped my tears.

“Really? I know something happen to you. What? Please tell me ^^” said Leeteuk.

“…” I didn’t reply.

“I know it was about Kyuhyun. I also know that you like Kyuhyun.” Said him.

I was surprised. I actually don’t want to make him upset or broken-hearted.

“How.. How do you think about that? I.. I don’t care about him though..” I said.

“Since the first time at school, I was falling in love with you.  You’re pretty, smart and I just can say that you are perfect in my eyes.. But.. I already know that you likes Kyuhyun. You always want his attention. And now, I know.. That your lover was Kyuhyun. Not me.

Tomorrow, I’m going to aboard to LA, so we won’t meet again. Thank you, for being my friend…” he left.

I blocked him.

“Wait!” I said. I hold his hand tightly and hugged him.

 

 

 “Don’t leave me… Maybe I don’t love you, but you’re still my friend..”

He had no answer, than he left..

“I’M SO SORRY OF NOT BEING A GOOD FRIEND! OPPA! MIANHAE!!” I shouted.

He waved his hand and said.. “Goodbye Younggie ^^”

I wiped my tears. And go inside the house and bring Kyu’s mother to the hospital.

At the hospital…

“Doctor please check my umma, what happen with herrr..” said Kyu.

“Okay, just wait for awhile..” said the doctor.

The doctor brought his Umma to a room.

“What happen to you? Wae you’re crying?” he said.

“Nothing happen, just an eyelash went inside my eye..” I said, looking for a excuse.

“Is that so…”

The doctor went out very quickly, his mother was okay.. Just need more rest at the hospital.

“Whew, thank you doctor.. Please take a good care of my umma..” said Kyuhyun..

We left from the hospital.

“Where was Eun Ae?” I said.

“She went back to Seoul” said Kyuhyun.

“Ohhh..”

Kyuhyun asked “What happen to you crying?”

“I SAID IT WAS NOTHING!” I shouted at him.

“O,,Okay then..” said Kyuhyun.

“No, actually.. It’s because Leeteuk left to LA, and you are so close to Eun Ae!” I said.

“So, you’re jealous?” said Kyu.

“Idk._. *thinking what Tiffany said* Yes.. I’m jealous. Maybe this whole time we never talk about our love relationship, but now I just want to confess that I like you since we’re together..” I said.

“I love you too.. You don’t know it.. Eun Ae and me, it was just friend.. Not more than that.

Maybe I had never talk to you about our love relationship, but we actually don’t have to confess, cause SILENCE SPEAKS WHEN WORDS CAN’T, Our hearts had been connected to each other.. So, don’t worry..” he said.

“And now, do you want to be my girlfriend?” he asked

OMG! I’m so happy to hear it, but how I’m going to answer.

“Yes I do..”

***

 

Note:

This was the last part when Kyuhyun wanted to confess. 

Sorry for the Large fonts sticking on the video ^^

Hope you enjoy ^0^

-The END-