6♥

Runaway Love

Krystal burst out in tears when she reached their room. Suzy was worriedly comforting her. Suzy kept quiet even though it was very tempting to ask what's wrong. She just stood there and her hair. She wondered if their boss told her harsh things? 

"I didn't deserve those things he said," Krystal spoke up but still hiccuped,

"What did he say?" Suzy asked softly and cupped her face,

"Nothing," Krystal lied and jumped to her side of the bed,

Suzy didn't want to keep torturing her more by asking questions. So she just laid with her and spoke nothing. She silently stared at Krystal who was still crying but she had already covered her face so Suzy couldn't see. She wondered if what harsh things did their boss tell her. He can be so harsh at a times.

She really wanted to tell her it's going to be fine but she's afraid that Krystal is going to hurt more. She's her friend. And hopefully of course, if they wake up, Krystal would be able to tell her the things she wants to hear. She didn't need to listen to the full explanation. Just a sentence that summarizes it all would help her feel at ease.

Meanwhile, Myungsoo haven't slept yet since he was really bothered with what he said. He was just so pissed off because Soo Jung kept on answering him back. But why was he feeling this way? Why should he be guilty? She deserved it and she accepted it. She didn't deny any of his accusations so it might be really true. But it's still so inhumane of him besides, she's still a girl.

He heard a slight knock so he opened it and was shocked to see Krystal in front of him. He panicked and looked away. Krystal just stared blankly at him slightly annoyed with what happened. Myungsoo faced her and Krystal just stared back to him.

"What are you doing here?" he asked slightly nervous of her presence,

"Would you like to go out and take a walk with me?" she said casually and grabbed Myungsoo's hand,

He just followed her until they reached the garden. Krystal sat on the bench and stared at the sky which was still full of stars. They looked like a couple star gazing, sharing dreams but no, they weren't talking. They were so silent that the sound of the crickets could still be heard. The croak of the frogs was even loud already.

""I want you to forgive me," Myungsoo said with pleading eyes,

"But you have to do me a favor," Krystal answered and smirked,

"What is it?" he asked,

"Just be yourself," Krystal said and Myungsoo laughed,

"That's it?!" he yelled happily,

"Yeah, wae? Did you expect something big?" she turned into him and smiled a little,

Myungsoo felt happy that it wasn't something big because he didn't want to lower his pride just because he did something wrong. Yes, that's how proud he is. While Krystal was still sad about what he said, though he already asked forgiveness, it was hard for her to accept those things. Especially because she didn't deserve it. She was no one from the mentioned but she swallowed her pride and accepted it.

"Why are you so quiet?" Myungsoo asked her and she just sighed,

She continued looking at the stars and remembered her friends and of course, her family. She missed her sister so much. Those times when they stay up late just to talk about their lives. Boys. But she missed her parents the most. Were the fine without her? Were they looking for her? Those questions popped into her mind but just smiled it all away. She wasn't okay. Well, pretending to be one.

"Why don't you share something difficult you're keeping?" Myungsoo suggested,

Still, Krystal didn't answer and just quietly looked at him. She wanted to tell him that she wasn't the one he was thinking. That she was an heiress. That she was just pretending. She wanted to tell him that but kept quiet. She was afraid that she'd spill out everything if she speaks that's why she still kept shut.

"Yah!" Myungsoo yelled and poked her cheeks,

"Wae?" she whined and pouted,

"You don't look cute so stop it!" he yelled and kept on laughing,

"Yah Myungtae!" she said and accidentally slapped his face,

She didn't mean it. She wanted to slap his shoulders but he turned to her. Uh oh. She thought. Looks like our talk will be forgotten now. Krystal slowly stood up and ran away smiling like a psycho. She immediately went to their room and banged the door which made Suzy stand up and scream. Krystal was laughing heavily and panted after she stopped laughing.

"Why are you laughing?!" Suzy yelled at her,

"Nothing," she answered and happily laid to her bed,

Suzy wondered why. Now she's very curious what has gotten to Krystal. Earlier, she was crying then now, she's smiling? She's bipolar. Suzy thought. She laid down beside her and kept on looking at her smiling face. Krystal still had her make-up on and she wondered if it wouldn't hurt her skin if she sleeps with it. After staring at her for some time already, she didn't notice that she already fell asleep.

"Soo Jung ah," someone creepily called her so she startled and opened her eyes,

"Come back with me," her father said and smiled at her,

"Andweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" she yelled and closed her eyes,

"You're dreaming!" Suzy yelled and cupped Krystal's face,

"Ah, mianhe," Krystal apologized and went straightly to the bathroom,

She looked at herself in the mirror and tears started to form in the end of her eyes. She doesn't want to go back anymore. She just can't take the feeling of being confined in that house like you're a prisoner. She didn't want to feel those again. She didn't want to cry anymore. She washed her face and took of her make-up.

She looked at herself again in the mirror. That's Krystal Jung. Jung Soo Jung. The real her. She smiled to herself even though she wasn't okay. 

"Gwaenchana, you can take it. Krystal Jung, fighting!" she said and regained her composure,

She took a bath and applied her heavy make-up before coming out. Suzy was really worried but she gave her an assuring smile and changed into their maid outfits. Her outfit just arrived and she was like one of those cosplayers. She smiled and fixed her hair a little since she's proud that just a little and it's perfect again. Just like her mother.

"Why do you put on heavy make-up? I'm sure you're pretty without it," Suzy complimented her and wore stockings beneath,

"I don't like my face without make-up and besides, I have acne scars on my face," Krystal said and smiled a little,

"Ok," Suzy just nodded and didn't ask more,

Although she knew that Krystal was hiding something. She'll just have to wait until she's ready to tell it to her. And by that time, she has found herself a best friend already. 

Sorry for a boring chapter. I don't know what got into me. I promise that I'll put something greasy in the next chapter. 

Love you subbies♥