t w o

The Daredevil & The Doe

 

 

    

 

OCCUPIED SECOND FLOOR }

 

You know that feeling when you wake up with a smile on your face and feel the bright sunlight offering splashes of natural colours against your bare skin while you listen to the melody of the birds chirping in precise rhythm that puts you floating in between reality and imagination? That’s exactly what Yoona is feeling right now. She doesn’t want to wake up nor does she even want to fall asleep again because being in the middle of it tastes like ecstasy. But Im Yoona is not a free woman and she carries a weight of her whole career behind her back, something that she wants to worship but desires to dispose all of it at the same time yet this thing called ego keeps holding her back. The urge to keep on climbing to the highest peak has somewhat transformed her into a different kind of person from who she used to be five years ago, with her appearing more like a manmade robot set to lead a default life through the course of her living.

7.45 am, breakfast. Sharp 8.00 am, leaves house for work. 8.05 am, drops by at her favourite café and grabs one large iced milk tea with extra pearls. 8.30 am –arrives at the studio, starts working until 5.30pm in the evening.
Wake up, eat, go to work, go to work, work, work and work again, go home, go to sleep and wake up again tomorrow – This is Im Yoona’s life in a nutshell.

“Great. One, two, okay! One more time, close shot…one two-” clicks, “…perfect!”

She drops the camera and let it hangs around her neck when she starts clapping with a satisfied smile all over her face. Another brilliant photo shoot and Yoona acknowledges the similar expression on her client’s face the moment they exchange handshakes and pleasant words. It’s not a difficult task at all yet it’s a tremendously delicate one because nobody in this world wants their pre-wedding photos appearing anything less than perfect, right? But well at least for today, Yoona can guarantee herself a satisfactory job done.

“I heard they’re turning it into a studio.” Yuri’s voice interrupts Yoona’s focus while she goes through the pictures, pointing out the best ones out of the bunch and let her intern does the other work involving editing and accessory graphics.  “…the second floor, I mean.”
Crossing her arms, she stood up straight and throws a glance over at her business partner also her best friend, “How’d you know?” Yoona raises an eyebrow quizzically in which Yuri instantly replies with a smug grin. No response and seriously, Yoona hates this side of Yuri; trying so hard to appear chic and mysterious (though she actually succeeds in every attempt) but sometimes it gets so annoying.

“Why? Are you curious?”
Yoona scoffs, finding it ridiculous for her friend to be acting up like this, “Duh of course I am curious.” She replies, taking a step closer and rests her back against the table Yuri is sitting by, “…whoever that person is, he or she, has actually crumpled my golden dream to start my very own gallery.” At the mention of that, Yoona breathes disappointment and the image of a personal gallery that will never be is drifting further away from her it’s frustrating. Everyone who knows her may as well knows about her passion for photography also the incredible amount of love she has for her studio and the growing affection she stores for the second floor because she was very certain about owning it one day to create her photographic gallery. Was.

“It’s a he, Yoong.” Yuri speaks and watches how Yoona slowly collects all the attention she has towards her friend,
“And I heard he’s quite a looker. But I’d neglect that point because well, they say he’s actually ahjumma’s nephew and what looker would look like her I mean, well, unless he takes after his biological parents who probably don’t look any similar to ahjumma and hey where are you going?“
Yuri rises up from the chair and calls out to Yoona who happens to just dash away in the midst of that one-sided conversation. Yoona says no word but Yuri can already picture that friend of hers starting some kind of a drama upstairs if she doesn’t stop her now.

“Yoona, don’t!” Yuri tries reaching out for Yoona’s arm but grasps air instead right before her forehead kisses the hard glass door. She stumbles back, mind a little hazy but she can clearly see Yoona’s back view climbing up the stairs with stomping of heels against tiled floors.
“Ahjumma better not be there.”



 

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /


 

Empty space but he can already hear the different tunes and instrumental melodies reflecting between these white walls. Kai hates white and that pretty much explains these cans of light greyish paints in front of him plus a friend-slave already getting ready to proffer extra energy for the whole day. It’s supposed to be three long legged men and one of the opposite entitled to be circling this place however based on Oh Sehun’s latest report, seems like Park Chanyeol’s having a hard time with his overprotective mom riding behind his back at the moment while Do Kyungsoo on the other hand is on his way struggling to cook some homemade food back at the apartment.

It’s depressing. Working and cleaning up all these massive messes with just two extra hands lending help don’t really provide much and Kai thinks he’s slightly losing his mind because the smell of glue is getting to him. Who needs Park Chanyeol and his daily invisible dose of weeds when you can get free crack thanks to the extreme usage of adhesive utilized to adhere foams all over the walls. It’s super addictive and will probably consume more of Kai’s sanity if only Oh Sehun doesn’t impel the windows open and let fresh air crosses the balcony, straight into their respiratory systems.

“Kyungsoo hyung says he’ll be here in ten minutes. He’s busy putting off the fire on his apron.”

Sehun’s voice breaks the silence as he tosses a glance towards Kai who seemingly focuses on nothing but the adhesive gun in his hands. Sehun lightly chuckles to himself because despite the manly look and well built body frame, Kai seriously doesn’t look anything less than an innocent boy who just received a lightsaber for his seventh birthday. And come to think of it again, Sehun now remembers how playful his friend was years ago and perhaps time succeeded in changing him to the better. It’s either God is being generous or Santa finally exists, Sehun wants to think that Kim Jongin has finally grown up into a fine matured young man with the ripe age of 22 years old–

Something warm and wet with a temperature that bites into his skin snaps all the thoughts in Sehun’s mind. He looks over towards his thighs and notes the splashes of sticky liquid, seeping hot into the fabric of his jeans. Kai’s oops and careless sorry rain on him; soaked. The word of apology is and will never sound sincere because it’s coming from the Kim Jongin who just intentionally (obviously) squirts hot glue over Oh Sehun’s thigh and knee and yes, it freaking hurts.

“What sort of ery is this KIM JONGIN!”

“Sorry.” Kai slowly retreats, biting back a set of laughter, “I was testing the gun to see if it works.”

“And you seriously have to aim at MY BALLS YOU IDIOT!”

Sehun flies up with a kick which fails to hit Kai square on the face but at least the latter gets his share of pain when he accidentally runs over a chair that bumps him right on the protrusion of his pelvic bone. It’s a reverse situation now with Kai’s the one shouting in agony while Sehun takes his precious time laughing, until a knock on the door causes both different noises to die down immediately at the sight of a middle aged woman walking in.

Plump face and crazy perm, Sehun instantly recognizes her and his mind gets thrown back to where it was a little over six years ago. This is Mrs. Geum, as Sehun can recall –the pioneer of superb egg rolls and kimchi.

“Hello there y.” A deep low voice, absurd enough but is actually acceptable because it’s Kai after all and Mrs. Geum knows him best for she had spent her whole years raising up that weird somehow slightly mentally deformed kid. A close aunt she may be but Kai treasures her more than that. She’s his mother who cooks him good food, a grandmother who gives long lectures, a close friend who provides him warm company and an abusive ahjumma whenever his jokes turn out intolerable and super annoying. Nonetheless, he’s her favourite child on Earth and growing up shan’t change that fact. Kai is her very own little sunshine.

“This is a huge mess.” She points out and acquires an acknowledging nod from her nephew, “Kai, call your parents now.” He shakes his head in disapproval, “Do it.” Kai refuses for the second time and gets the much older woman sighing because she knows that stubbornness runs in their genes but for a young adult, her nephew is definitely a severe case.

“Your mom is being solicitous on her own, thinking that I lied to her about you already arriving here safe and sound so just go pick your phone and at least leave her a message. Trust me, she’s almost this close to calling the cops and claim you’re missing.”
Sehun chortles listening to Mrs. Geum’s words but he knows for real that it’s really possible. Kai probably has the most neurotic mom on earth and she may be looking all glorious and elegant but really, having a son like Kim Jongin has never failed putting her into continuous restless state.

“But I don’t even miss her.” Kai goofs around and earns himself a strong pinch over the triceps,
“Do it or else I’m going to throw you out of this place.”
“Really?”  A smirk graces his face because he knows she’s plain saying that. There’s no way she’ll –

“Okay OKAY! DON’T THROW MY STUFF OUT OF THE WINDOW!” Kai shrieks in terror, heart almost drops at the look of his precious guitar hanging out of the window waiting for a nanosecond before it drops down crashing along gravity, “Put it down. Seriously, do not mess with my precious baby.” He notes the superiority in his voice in which he doesn’t plan to at first place and that flustered look on his aunt’s face obviously shows how she’s definitely not appreciating that kind of tone from him, “…I mean, please.” He urgently says, “Please please please please –”

“Call her.” Mrs. Geum insists, slowly placing the guitar back onto the floor after he ensures her with a forced nod and an insincere fine after sending a body signal towards Oh Sehun to quickly move his guitar into safety, at least a locus of five metres away fromthe dangerous zone. She grins; big when he takes out his phone and starts dialling thanks to the efficient threat. Kai and his guitar, it’s like Adam and Eve. They’re inseparable and the love he has for that lucky music instrument beats the love of Romeo and Juliet to be honest.

“Hi, Mrs. Geum.” Sehun finally gets his chance to greet the older woman and they both exchange polite smiles at each other while Kai stays at the side judging the obvious biasness his aunt is currently showing between them.

“You have grown up well, Sehun.”
Her compliment gets the mentioned boy smiling from ear to ear while Kai snickers at the side in absurdity.
“And you’re getting so much more handsome each time I see you.”
“Oh well, thank you Mrs. Geum. You haven’t aged either.”

Lies. Kai mumbles to himself.

“Do you still make delicious egg rolls? It’s been a while though.” Sehun speaks brightly, noticing how Kim Jongin is currently being a total butthurt jerk with all the excessive eye-rolling and mocking snorts.

“In fact I do. I’ll drop by next time and bring you some, okay?”
Kai scoffs louder this time but quickly zips his mouth at the deadly glare coming from his aunt, “Fine!” He shuffles towards the door with the cellphone fixed to his ear plus rattling like a broken machine gun right before his hand reaches the doorknob.

“Mom?” Kai calls through the phone line, “Is that you? Why you sound so sick?” he starts laughing like the devil he is because nasally voice pretty much suits mom the best, “Well, Aunt Yungjo asked me to call you so that you'll know there's no kidnapping or even– ARGH ! DAMMIT!”

Clattering of the aluminium cans against each other and boxes toppling over the floor draw quick attention from both Sehun and Mrs. Geum towards the front of the door where Kai is savouring his sweet personal time indulging into the sharp tingling pain of having to knock his elbow against the knob. Special thanks to Im Yoona who suddenly decides to pop out of nowhere and kick the door open right when Kai chooses to walk towards the same door offering his elbow for sacrifice.

“Ahjumma!” Yoona cries out, totally oblivious of the victim of this situation who is at the time, pancaked to the wall from the strong push of the door just now. Well, she doesn't earn the nickname Him Yoona for nothing alright.

“Yoona?” Mrs. Geum’s eyes widen twice than her normal size.

“Noona?” Sehun blinks at her in surprise, the same way she's also equally surprised to find him there.

And then there comes Yuri huffing and panting all the way towards the upper part of the stairs, a little too late with her thought of stopping Yoona from causing a ruckus. Cold silent atmosphere with eye staring competition and little painful whimpers in the background, it all suddenly becomes a battlefield. Hyperbole.  

 

/Kai? Kai? Kai, sweetie? SON?? OMG HUBBY I THINK A CAR JUST RAN OVER OUR JONGIN OH MY GOD CALL THE POLICE! NOW!!/
Beep.



 

 / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /


 

The car pulls over at the side of the road and she doesn’t wait another second to reward a kiss to the man sitting by the driver seat and carefully gets off the expensive foreign automobile. Sooyoung is nothing but contented with her life and this contentment deepens every time she has her eyes on this dashing man completed in his handsome working suit.
“I’ll see you tonight, okay?” Her fiancé, living by the name Choi Siwon tells her and Sooyoung lightly nods before waving him goodbye and she watches him speeding away in the car as fascinating as his charms are.

“Now, let’s start getting handy.” Sooyoung whispers in brief under her breath and continues heading towards the door leading into quite a fancy photography studio belonging to none other than her delusional-not-so-perfect friend Im Yoona. And sure yes, Sooyoung should have expected everything unwell every time she pays this friend of hers a visit despite having the totally reliable Kwon Yuri by Yoona’s side for like twenty four hours a day but guess that’s not enough to keep that girl off any sort of problems.

“Especially when it involves somebody else’s broken arm!” Sooyoung’s voice resonates all throughout the workroom and Yoona troubles herself getting off the chair to clamp a hand over her friend’s mouth.
Yuri sits by the side with her pack of healthy crackers and decides to lay off radar for a while and let Choi Sooyoung does all the work knocking some sense into Yoona’s head.

“You don’t understand, Sooyoung. It’s an accident! How am I supposed to know he’s standing there offering his elbow freely like that?” Yoona retorts bravely because she’s positive it’s not even a bit coming out as her fault.

“Didn’t you knock?”
“I did!”
And evil Yuri suddenly appears to drop a comment, “Duh, you did not.”
Yoona’s eyes turn into slits, “Of course I did!” She rebuts, “...I did…knock…on his elbow.” Her voice fades off and Yoona cowers away just the right moment Sooyoung’s annoyed grunt almost gets to her.

“It’s a miracle ahjumma didn’t kick us out of this place, you know.” Yuri speaks when the atmosphere loses its tense a little bit over the silent minutes.
“If not, you would have to worry about feeding yourself first before worrying about adding a photo gallery into this studio.”

Sooyoung slumps into a couch and she eyes the way Yoona just walks back and forth. Honestly, she pities Yoona most of the time but in real life, dealing with this kind of person is really hard. But nonetheless, the love she has for Yoona somewhat beats this limited patience she possesses so whether it’s difficult or easy, Sooyoung feels that correcting Im Yoona’s way of living is somewhat a part of her life’s mission.

“By the way.” Sooyoung gets up, sighing and releasing all the tension she feels inside with the sigh being the last thing to carry her temper away,
“I’m here because I actually have a plan to lay out to you girls.”

“What plan?” Yuri asks before Yoona can do so.

“You see, I’m having a gathering with some old friends I knew over highschool and thought, you know…there’s a bunch of cutesingle ones so I would love to invite you girls to join me. Maybe fish out a one or two.” Sooyoung chirps, enunciating the vital points in her speech.

Yoona, in contrary to the excited Kwon Yuri somehow seems far from being amused though and it’s not a good sign considering how this is actually one of Sooyoung’s plans to get her joining a blind date done in a subtle way.

“Aw, it’ll be fun!” Yuri starts her foot-acting at the sound of Sooyoung’s fake cough serving as the cue.

“What fun?”  Yoona shrugs Yuri away but the latter continues to cling over her in the most annoying way possible.
Sooyoung gives Yoona a dull look when she plants her hands over her hips hoping this position will be enough to scare the out of this stubborn friend but guess Sooyoung needs to work on more with her fierce look considering how Yoona doesn't even give two s.

“Yoona, look.” Sooyoung gives up doing it the hard way as she pulls out a chair to sit on and stares Yoona in the eyes,
“I know you’re working hard to achieve whatever level you’ve set up in front of you but sometimes, girl, it’s wiser if you don’t try too hard, trust me.” She pauses in a jiffy and notices the weirded out look on Yoona’s face thus making her correcting the words and rephrases her sentence again,
“I meant to say is, you’ve tried too hard already and I bet all the angels above are giving you a standing ovation for all the hard works you did the past few years so why not grant yourself something sweet and good once in a while, hm?”

“As in…” Yoona inhales, “…partying out loud with boys and down tequila like what I did before and wake up at the wrong side of the bed having to face humiliation every time I bump into Kim Minseok because I totally lost all the screws that night?” She shakes her head, “Sure, no thanks.”

“Oh come on, those boys are sweethearts and don’t act like they never judged you, they always do.” Sooyoung laughs in ridicule while she tries remembering every one of them and feels severe sympathy for the boys afterwards. They have seriously done enough deeds to qualify themselves into the Heavens for watching out over this pathetic noona next door over the past few years when they could have just run away and scream bloody murder every time she did weird stuffs; which is literally everything.

“You’re overreacting.” Yuri sticks her face into the conversation that's already like a consolation instead, “That’s just one strike and Yoona, we live to cross all the lines so that one day we can all fly above and brag to all those angels and nice souls up there who hadn’t gotten the chance to do fun things like we did.”

“Problem is, your kind of fun is my kind of wild, Kwon Yuri.” Yoona says, “And I, as my parents have raised me up to be, am a girl with vision and dignity and no I don’t find pleasure in partying or anything and –”

“You’re boring.” Sooyoung remarks and have Yuri agreeing from head to toe with those vigorous continuous nods.

Yoona laughs aloud, pretending as if that does not affect her in every kind of way when it seriously does. Really.
“You’re not going to have me agreeing again despite you saying that.”

“You’re a hermit crab.” Sooyoung finally blurts out bluntly.

“A hermit crab with photography skills.” Yuri says this time, leaning against Sooyoung’s shoulder.

“And shall rot in her crab shell~”

“And when you die, alone that is, I’ll bury you in the sand by the beach.”

“So that you’ll be close to all your hermit crabs’ families.”

“We’ll collect all those photographs you’ve taken if you want.”

“And bury them among the crabs by the bea–”

“Okay fine, FINE I’LL GO JUST SHUT UP NOW! GOSH!” Yoona almost, almost bangs her head against the table but restrains herself from doing so because she may need her life still after all. She cannot just jump off the bridge now or die yet, not when she had barely managed to persuade Mrs. Geum to not chase her out of this place earlier after declaring a verbal oath promising she will never ever by any means, disturb that elbow fractured kid who has begun residing the second floor starting from today.

Yoona has no intention to plan an accidental homicide or whatsoever for Mrs. Geum’s nephew just so that she can own the floor upstairs but at least she can plan one accident for Oh Sehun though. Reason? Well, nothing personal but in any case, Oh Sehun should have told her about a friend of his suddenly appearing and snatching her dream away within a day, right? Yoona’s going to aim for the little toe of the foot. Because they say it’s the best part of the body that can magnify pain.

So to say, Yoona does meet Sehun later that day. And she does aim for that poor little toe.

“You did that on purpose!” Sehun scrambles away, jumping on one leg because it hurts like and nothing in this world can ever soothe it in any way. It’s like a horror movie with Yoona looking all murderous and that thick covered book she just dropped onto his toe just now fits perfectly as a murder weapon. In the midst of everything, Sehun suddenly hates the fact that Joonmyeon is a senile old man who tend to lose all his personal belongings including his keys and forced Sehun to give up his just because he’s the youngest one in the group. And it’s really a risky thing to not have your keys right now especially when you have someone crazy enough to strangle you in front of your own house.

“Noona, aw come on! Just relax, will you? Let’s take this like a man!” He backs off, just few steps before she can corner him to the wall with no escape.
“You should have at least told me! Don’t tell me you don’t know because that sounds like bull!” Yoona cracks her knuckles and starts aiming for that high cheekbones and she, by the moment, forgets that she used to admire them before.

Sehun raises both hands to shield him from the violent assault and he squeaks like a guinea pig omitting the fact that he's a totally grown up twenty two years old young man,
“You’re just projecting your anger and disappointment towards me when I’m like, not even involved in your misery, noona! Think, oh God come on you used to be rational so why can’t you think for a second and realise I’m just the victim here?” He speaks in one breathe; rushing and slurry but it all makes sense to Yoona though. Within that split of a second, the devil part of her vanishes through the air and Oh Sehun can almost see the gay angel Im Yoona descends from above to vanquish all the terrible temper just now.

“I’m sorry.” She leans her back against the wall next to him with a sigh and she can’t even bear opening her now tightly closed eyes. Be rational, be practical, be forgiving, control your patience; Yoona starts to list everything she learned from her mother (who is actually a successful perfectionist unlike Yoona though). And even if Sehun doesn’t blurt out such, she herself knows it’s not even a tiny bit his fault and that it’s a little too late now to apologize for the little toe – “…or even to that fractured elbow kid but-”

“Noona. I can hear you.” 
Yoona silently blinks at him.

"And Kai's elbow isn't fractured by the way. Mrs. Geum was just exaggerating."

-

-

-

There are a lot of shrieks and echoes going on all throughout the sixth floor of the apartment that evening.


 

 

 

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / 
 


 

Yoona thinks going to Sooyoung’s blind date party tonight is the only concern she has as of today but that’s not before she wakes up with a bruise on her forehead because she accidentally decides to knock it over the window glass last night. And really, that’s just not adequate enough to banish Im Yoona’s burning spirit for another working day –not even the severe traffic jam or even the super hot coffee that literally roasts her tongue or even the scratch on her car’s bumper when she parks it like a drunkard by the opposite street just now. Yoona is pretty much well and patient enough to still go through the long day and writes another successful story of hers into the pastel pink diary under her pillow tonight.

But nah. Fate has a different plan though.

“What in the world –”  Her finger stops snapping on the button and Yoona is totally aware of the annoyed look on her client’s face as much as she is right now. Working means building up tension and noises pretty much carry the same meaning as working does so somebody up there (who is probably wrecking the whole place with his guitar skills and loud music upstairs) should totally cool down before someone down here (which is Yoona, if it’s not yet obvious), reaches her patience limit that has been in rapid deterioration since the early morning.

“Is there a music studio or anything up there?” The easily agitated looking client speaks impatiently with her arms crossed, “I can’t do modelling well when I’m irritated, you know.”
Yoona nibbles on her lower lips gently and tries to calm her client with little chats and persuading talks but the girl keeps demanding her to go upstairs and stop the noises once and for all. Yoona had enough of losing clients so in the end she does. She goes upstairs to the second floor.

“Just knock gently. No more kicking the door open.” Angel Yoona speaks, "Remember your oath to ahjumma."

“Psh, just kick the ing door now. His arm didn’t break last time so make it break this time because broken arm means no more playing guitar, right? it, you’re a badass, Yoona!” Demon Yoona decides to appear right when she stands in front of the door.

“No, Yoona. No. You’re a civilized girl. A really kind hearted and patient girl. Don’t feed the demons.”

“Ew, being kind is overrated okay. Go away you gay angel, you make her life boring!”

“No, no Yoona! Don’t erase me, cast that devil away, not me! I’m your guardian angel and I –”

“Go now or I’ll light your halo with fire! Roaaarr!”

Forget knocking. Yoona slams her head against the door instead because she needs to kill two birds with one stone now; to knock and to get rid of all the voices in her mind. She’s losing it. The screws aren’t attaching to each other yet and it’s just a matter of time before she’ll lose it all and finds herself lock up in some mental institution located somewhere in an isolated island of the Caribbean or something.

“Who is it?” 

Yoona hears the voice calling out from behind the wooden door and she deeply inhales,
“Uh…Yoona?”She responds and realises that they haven’t even know each other’s name so perhaps replying such isn’t a good idea after all, 
“Your neighbour downstairs.” She adds and waits for the clicking sound of the door that opens to reveal a really pretty looking guy with striking features and brownish red hair that shines and Yoona obviously can’t seem to take her eyes off of him despite trying to blink her astonishment away.

“So…where’s the pizza?” he asks.
“What?”
“Pizza.” The guy leans to the door and quizzically raises an eyebrow but all Yoona can see is his wet glistening skin and sweats on boys are pretty damn awesome okay.
“We can go get some pizza downstairs if you want.” Unconsciously blurting that out, Yoona quickly shrieks and vigorously shakes her head to snap all her thoughts and crazy ideas away. This is really Im Yoona’s problem from the start. She adores people so easily and deems everything perfection and so that explains why she gets too much disappointment because of all these one-sided feelings which aren't even real.

“Excuse me.” Yoona clears the little lump in and turns her back on him for a second to gift herself a quick freaking painful pinch on the lateral side of her hand before looking back at the guy, “Hi.”
“Uh…hi?”
“You see…I…” She mentally rearranges her words and decides it’s best to at least issue him an apology firsthand before she can yell at him, or gently whispers him nice words, to quiet down with the practice a little.

“How’s your arm? Is it getting better? I’m sorry for barging in like an idiot last time. I guess impatience and frustration gets me cranky like that.”
He gazes at her in a way she wishes him to not do that because enough of fantasy already. Love is not true, Yoona.

“But-but if you can actually lower down the volume and uhh you know well –” She stammers and flops her words all over but everything comes to an end when another different voice; deeper (and lazier) approaches behind the door.

“Are you flirting with the pizza girl again, Taemin?” Kai appears behind the overall confused Taemin and towers over his friend with a little look of surprised on his face at the presence of well, someone who is not the pizza girl obviously. Unless First Floor Im Yoona decides to take up two jobs in a day though that’s her personal matter so he’ll be far from judging. (She had enough of judgements anyway.)

“She just asked me about my arm.” Taemin turns to Kai with his eyes blinking blankly, “I supposed she’s not the pizza girl then?” 
It’s silence at first but the latter half of the second, the boys both fall into a laughing frenzy which is totally out of place by the way while Yoona stands there still like a stone because there’s not even one time in her life has she ever seen someone looking so much alike to another. Minus the hair colour. And the height difference. And the fact that one of them is tanner than the other (and that the tanner one oozes appeal more than paler one does). What the hell, stop it, Yoona!

“So…” Yoona comfortably lands against the door and stares at the two boys currently wiping out the remnants of laughter still evident at the corners of their lips, “…Which one of you is Mrs. Geum’s nephew again?”

Because she has an arm to break.

 

 

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /

 

 

A/N : Guys, friends, everyone. sorry for the delayed update. i've been having a havoc all throughout my days lately. finals are getting near and these little examinations in between the major ones are giving me headaches. (and the fact that i got into a minor accident and almost lost my toe isn't helping my mood either). Seems like this chapter is a little lacking but I'll postpone the fun and cracks to the next chapter. more Yoonkai ahead I promise and please bear with these two early chapters (excluding the troll one bc I'm childish). They're purely introductions. Thanks for reading and subscribing and commenting. AND FOR YOUR PATIENCE  ;~;