CP 1

I love that idiot guy
' ohh my dream , why ?! Should i come to korea ah ?! Agh ogh aigo ! ' dara thought while she sleep . she kicking the air ' haiyaaaaa ! Yahhhh ! You idiot man ' . '' SANDARA !!!!!!!!!!! '' her mom yelled just near her right ear . '' AHHHHH!! MA ! What's that for ? '' she said as she awake from her baddream . '' what ?! it's already 8.OO am your flight is 9am . and what are you doing ? '' her mom said and crossed her arms on her cheast . '' what am i doing ? Im just awake ! '' dara said and tied her hair . '' why are you kicking the air ? '' her mom said . '' me ? Kicking the air ? Pffftt ma please . Just.now.im.sleeping '' she with grumpy voice . '' pft , dear sandara . Yes , you're sleeping but you kicking the air . '' her mom said and went outside . ' huh ?! That stupid dream . Who's that guy kwin ? Kwan ? Kown ? Kwon ? ahhh whatever ! ' she thought . '' DARA ... GET READY ! WE GOING AT 8.30 '' her mom yelled from the kitchen . '' ALRIGHT MA ! '' she yelled back and went taking a bath .

Just after she finished her bath . She take out a brown skinny jeans and pink with stars sweater . And tied her hair into Ponytail . Packing her stuff and finished . She went downstair for eat a breakfast And no one dare talk to dara . They afraid dara will cry . when everyone done with their breakfast . They went to airport .

'' dara , you are alone now . Take care for you health and eat time . Mom are not with you now . Dad are not with you now for buying you a stuff . '' her dad said and hug her . '' i will take care of my self . Love you dad '' she said and hug her dad more strong. '' I love you too sweetheart '' her dad said and hug her back . '' mom ? '' she look her mom and hug her mom very strong . '' love you dear '' her mom said . '' love you more '' she said and started to cry . '' shhh , don't cry '' her dad pat her shoulder . '' nuna . '' thunder said and hug her . '' thunder , take care for mom and dad . Nuna is not with you guys for a long year . Love you bro '' dara said . '' love you too and i will take care mom and dad . I promise '' he said and let dara out . '' mom dad thunder . I have to go now . Bye ! Love you guys ! '' she said and walk away to go flingt . When she far away from her family , She turn back to look at her family and she saw her dad hugging her mom while thunder just look down the floor . her tears start to goes down . ' be strong sandara . This job for you own good and your family . HWAITING ' she thought and let a small sigh .

How was the first chapter ?!