CP2

I love that idiot guy

'' miss , we safely arrived at korea . Please enjoy your time '' one of the stewardess said and bowed . '' thank you '' dara said and dara bowed back .

' okay dara . This is the time ... Hmmph ! ' she thought and step on the land of seoul korea . She went to the apply jobs building to asked more question about where is her house ? what is her job ? And so on .

'' please have a sit miss . '' the assistant said and smile . '' thanks '' dara sit and waited for the boss . 5 minute later . '' sorry im late . So you are sandara ? '' the boss said and held out his hand . '' yes , i am . Nice to meet you . '' she said and shake hand with the boss . '' im kim taewo . Your boss . The head of this building '' mr.kim said and sit infront of dara . she just nodded and smile . '' so . You are going to work at famous club at seoul . The instruction for this job is , listen what the guest have say to you . Do whatever they want you to do and last you'll get high salary '' he said and what dara do is hang wide open . '' hmm are you okay ? '' mr.kim asked dara who look like the walking dead zombies . she snap from that and '' yeah , im okay . '' she said and look at mr.kim . '' so . Is that okay ? '' he said and look at dara . '' y-y-yeah . A perfect job . Hehe '' she said and make a fake laugh . '' and about the your apartment . it's near the center mall , it's pretty big for you '' he said and give you the card for the room . '' okay . Thanks boss ! Anyway when can i started ? '' dara said and look at her boss . '' hmm , can tomorrow ? '' he said . '' ahh ! Okay *sigh * thanks '' she said . '' you can go now . Enjoy your life '' he said and smile . ' eack ! Creeepyyy ! ' she thought and stand up . '' thank you ! '' she wave at her boss and leave the building . Went to her apartment .

images2.flipkey.com/img/photos/5720/785720/507564/large_785720-507564-016-1344344355.jpg ( dara's room ) .

She goes inside her room and hang down . ' OMG !! This is awesome ! ' she thought . '' AHHHHHHHHHHHH '' she scream cause of joy and looking around . After she finished Put her clothes in the closet , she went taking a hot shower and rest

Chapter 2 ! Done !!!!

Comment are welcome :)