Forgive?

That Secret Heartbreaker

[NaSuk's POV]

 

Hey.

I tried to slow down my breathing as I sent JiYong the first text in a week and a half.

Hey. Wait, is DaeMi making you talk to me?

She talked to me about talking to you, but I decided myself that we should talk.

Ok. So what's up?

You know that I miss texting you?

I facepalmed myself as I read the message I had just sent.

Why did I say that?! Now I just seem desperate or something!

 I miss texting you too. NaSuk, you know that I'm really sorry.

I know, but I don't know if I can trust you again.

If we can't be friends again, can you atleast bring yourself to forgive me?

Of course.

I'm still really sorry.

I know you are JiYong. I know. What were you honestly thinking that night? The night of the concert.

That's exactly it. I wasn't thinking. The music was loud, my heart was racing, and I was caught up listening to you. I was thinking about our past and of us.

Oh ok.

When you kissed me on the cheek, I was eager to give you a kiss back on the cheek. After that I kind of wanted more and really wanted to kiss you on the lips.

Uhm ok.

I have to go. Bye Sukkie!

Bye.

I sighed as I threw my phone on my bed.

I hope this all gets better.


[JiYong's POV]

The next week was kind of hard between NaSuk and me. It felt like everytime we would text she would be really dramatic and get mad at me.

Sukkie, things don't need to be this dramatic.

I know. I don't know what's gotten into me. I'm not usually like this.

I was about to say that. You've never been like this before. What's going on?

You should just forget about me. I seem to be creating to much drama anyways.

No, I'm not going to just forget about you.

Why? It's not like I mean that much to you anyways.

Because you're my friend!

Yea, of course I am. It'd be easier to forget me. It's obvious that you think I'm dramatic too.

When did I ever say that you were dramatic?

Oh please. When you said that things didn't need to be this dramatic, I'm pretty sure you weren't refering to yourself.

Oh shoot. I didn't mean for it to seem like I was blaming it on her!

How about before that?

What are you saying JiYong? Now you sound like you're trying to cover up with a lame excuse!

Whatever. I have to go. Bye.

Ok bye friend!

Why is NaSuk being so dramatic about everything? Can she just calm down? I feel like she hasn't fully forgived me. But she said she did! Can she just forget what I did?!

All of a sudden my phone violently vibrated next to me as I recieved a text.

By the way, I forgive but I don't forget.

I shook my head as I closed her text and put my phone down.

I guess forgetting for her won't be an option then.