Concert

That Secret Heartbreaker

[NaSuk's POV]

"Sukkie, are you going to the concert tonight?" I was talking with one of my friends when I saw JiYong right next to me.

"Mhmm of course I'm going!" I playfully punched his arm as he frowned.

"What was that for?"

"I don't know!" I shrugged my shoulders as he pulled me into a hug.

"You're so violent!"

"And you're going to kill me if you hug me any tighter!" He chuckled as he let me go.

"So I'll see you tonight?"

"Yea! I have to go! Bye!" I waved bye as I hopped into my car and drove home.


"I can't believe we're going to see SHINee!" I freaked out as JiYong laughed.

"I know right!" We sat next to each other and talked while we waited for the concert to begin.

I hope it's not going to be awkward since he knows that I like him.

Flashback from one week ago:

Hey Sukkie! Can I ask you something?

I smiled and quickly replied to JiYong's text.

Sure! What's up JiYong?

By any chance... Do you like me?

Oh shoot. How'd he find out?!

Uhmm yea. I kind of do..

Ok that's cool! I have to go! Don't worry! Things will still be the same between us! Bye!

I sighed at how chill and calm he was. That's why he's my best friend!

End of Flashback

We had a blast swaying and cheering during the concert. We walked around and talked for a little during intermission. Once we got back to our seats I started getting cold. "Are you ok?" JiYong asked me with concern.

"Yea, I'm just cold." JiYong took off his jacket and handed it to me.

"Wear my jacket."

"Are you sure? Then you'll get cold!" He laughed and gave a small eye smile.

"Don't worry about me." I reluctantly put his jacket on and smiled. It all smelled familiar. I was used to the smell of him from all the hugs.  Of course not in the weird way, but how could I not know? He was my best friend! I felt my eyes getting heavy during the concert.

I must be crazy for getting tired during a SHINee concert! Why am I getting tired?! Ohh it must be the smell of JiYong's jacket.

"Haha tired?" I gave a small nod at JiYong's question. He pointed to his shoulder as I lightly rested my head upon it. A couple minutes later I felt his head rest against mine.

Calm yourself NaSuk! He probably just wants to rest his head too!

But a few moments after I felt something I wasn't expecting. His soft lips touched my head, he gave my head a small peck, but it was enough to make my heart race. After the small kiss he rested his head back on mine as if nothing happened. I smiled as SHINee started to sing one of their Japanese songs, Keeping Love Again. All of a sudden JiYong hugged me.

"Uhmmm they're so good!" I could tell JiYong was trying to find words to explain his actions while SHINee sang their love song. Half way through the song JiYong finally stopped hugging me and casually wrapped his arm around me.

At the end of the concert I couldn't help but stare at JiYong.

"Haha what?" I leaned forward and gave him a small kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks for everything." He grinned at me as I quietly giggled.

"You wanted to do that the whole night huh?"

"Do what?" I innocently asked back. This time he leaned forward and kissed me on the cheek.

"That."


[JiYong's POV]

She cutely covered her face after I kissed her on the cheek.

"Come on, we need to find the rest of the group!" She got up from her seat and started walking away to find the group we came with. I chuckled as I could tell her cheeks were pink.

"Sukkie!" I called her name once I had finally caught up with her.

"Yea?"

"Nevermind." I shook off the feeling to tell her.

"That's unfair! Tell me!" She did pouted as I laughed at her cuteness.

"I'll tell you later!"

"Promise?"

"I promise!" I gave her an assuring smile as she nodded.


After finally finding our group everyone headed to their cars. Everyone had carpooled with someone else so we had about four cars of people. NaSuk took off my jacket and handed it to me, assuring me that she wasn't cold anymore. After she looked at me with pleading eyes which meant she really wanted to know what I was going to say.

"Are you sure you want to know?" She nodded her head with excitement like a little kid. I went near her and whispered in her ear. "I really wanted to kiss you on the lips." Her face turned bright red as I kissed her on the cheek.

"I would've let you." She gave me a small hug before running off into a car with a group of other girls.

I really meant it NaSuk. I really want to kiss you...