Chapter 2

"Are We Meant To Be? "

 

   (Yoona's POV)

 Yesterday was a day to remember. LOL. I met Donghae's best friend- HeeChul and HeeChul's girlfriend- Yuri. When HeeChul announced yuri as his girlfriend, I felt nervous.

 

    **PHONE BEEPS**

  "Donghae Calling..." the phone says. I answered.

(Y-Yoona & D-Donghae)

Y : Hi.

D: Hello.

Y:  Why?

D: Do you want to go with me with HeeChul and Yuri? We're gonna watch movie.

Y: Sure. Just fetch me in 15 minutes. Okay?

D: Okay, see yah.

Y: Bye.

**END OF PHONE CONVERSATION**

 As I bid goodbye, I directly get my towel and took a bath. After, I changed my clothes and wait for Donghae.

"Where are you going? " Tiffany asked. "We'll watch movie with HeeChul and Yuri and Donghae." I replied. "New friends? Except Donghae." she asked again. "Yep. They're Donghae's friends." I answered.

(CAR BEEPS)

"Hmm.. Your Lee Donghae has come." Tiffany teased. "Yeah, I know. Bye Unnie!! " I bid my goodbye. "Bye." she replied.

 

-DONGHAE'S POV-

" Hi. " I greeted Yoona first.

"Hello." she replied.

"Let's go?" I asked.

" Let's go!" she replied.

 We went to the movie center and saw Yuri and HeeChul waiting for us.

 We went down of the car then walked trough them. As we walk, I hold Yoona's hand.

As we arrives at the place where they stayed ... "So what movie will we watch?" Yoona asked. " I've got tickets, we'll wath Crazy Little Thing Called Love" HeeChul replied. "Ahh. Alright." the three of us ( Yoona, Yuri and I) agreed.

(HeeChul's POV)

We've walk trough the ticket booth to present our tickets.

"Okay, sir. Thanks." the saleslady said. "Alright, let's get in." I announced.

We get inside. Of course, ladies first. 'Cause we are treated celebrities, saffs let us sit on the front seats.

"Where would you go after watching this movie?" Yuri asked. "Where would you like to go after watching this movie? I'll go with you." I replied. " I would like to go in the mall to buy some new stylish clothes." she replied. "Alright." the last word I said.

    

" Hey, would you like to go with me in the mall?" I heard Yoona asking Donghae. "I've got seminars, we'll try other days." Donhae replied. "Ahh, I wish to buy the new cellphone i found last Monday." Yoona said, like she was making a bad joke. 

"Uhm, Yuri, where would you go after watching this movie?" Donghae asked.

(Yuri's POV)

"To the mall," I replied. 

"Alright Yoona, you have to go with Yuri and HeeChul." I heard Donghae demanding Yoona. "Hmmpp, You mean, I need to share my time with them?" Yoona ask liked she doesn't want to go with us. "Yeah, if  you want to," Donghae replied. "Alright" she replied.

"Can Yoona go?"  Donghae asked me. "Yeah , sure." I replied.

 Then, the movie ended.

 

 

(Yoona's POV)

"Ok Yoona, you have to go with them. Take care." Donghaebids me goodnye and kissed me on my cheeks. "Mmm.. " I mumbled sadly, " Are you sure you won't come with us? " I added. " I Told you I have meetings, right?" he replied with a little bit of sadness. "Okay."

 I go with HeeChul and Yuri for the first time. I feel like I don't exist in Hee's car.

 We've arrived at the mall. Yuri went to the Dress Shoppe and I went to the Cell Shoppe. I found the cellphone I've been wanting to have.