Suffering .

I love you, no I'm in love with you.

Updated 3 times today I believe :D

Foul language dear`s (:

__________________________________________________________________

Yesterday was such an enjoyable day. I can't believe that they actually got along. It made me really think we were all best friends for a moment until something happened. Then it turned into one of those days. G-Dragon and I named them those because, "those days" were always sad. This is what happened.


**Flash back**


We were pushing TOP on the swing, and he fell of, haha I know that part was funny, then suddenly when G-Dragon and I went to pull TOP up we heard a scream. We dashed over to the sound and saw a girl being beat up by a guy, she later told us it was her boyfriend. We went to help her.


"Hey what are you doing to her?" I asked.


The guy turned around and gave us an evil smirk.


"Showing the what real men do." He said in a very odd voice.


"Well uhh, maybe real men do this." TOP said as his fist flew into the guys face.


G-Dragon and I stood there. Eye's wide open, we looked at then girl.
"NALEE!?!!" We both exclaimed.


She looked at us. While TOP was whooping the other guy's , we were sitting there asking her what happened?
"What the man! Why the are you guys interfering in our ing relationship? Back the off!" The guy screamed as he hit TOP in the stomach.


"G-Dragon go help TOP, NOW!!" I screamed at him.


He got up. I really thought I shouldn't have done that, but I was so very wrong. He went to the guy, and got him of TOP, he then pushed the guy to the ground and got on top of him. He swung wildly at the guy.


"YOU ING LAY A FINGER ON HER AGAIN AND I'LL KILL YOU MYSELF YOU ING HEAR THAT?! YOU'RE JUST A PIECE OF YOU DON'T EVEN ING DESERVE HER! WHY DID YOU HIT HER? WHAT THE DID SHE DO TO YOU?"

The guy was knocked out by now. I really didn't want him to go to jail for killing a person, so I got up to tell him to stop.

"G-Dragon calm down, we can call the police now. Stop." I said to him as calmly as I can.

"..."

"Kwon Jiyong, stop it NOW." I said louder.
He didn't stop. I pulled him off the guy. TOP came over and held onto G-Dragon.

"G-Dragon stop it man, you're scaring Nalee and _____ ah. Stop dude, just chill." TOP said.
He got off the guy.

"You don't know how it feels. To lose one of the most important people in your life. You don't ing know that feeling." He said as tears streamed down his face.

"That's true I don't, but what if he was important to Nalee? You shouldn't kill him because then she'd feel the same as you."Top said to him.

"..."
"Let's just go home, and take Nalee home." I said.

We took Nalee to our house first.

[TOP POV]

Ughhh, man my stomach hurts. Damn that guy has fists of rock or something . I was about to say something when Nalee said.

"Thank you guys, I really didn't mean to get you all into this situation I hope G-Dragon will calm down, but at the moment I got to get going." she walked off, just like that.

I can't believe she's not heartbroken or anything, man she's gorgeous too, but then there's something about her that makes her look like, a guy? Or I mean boy a little pretty faced boy. Hmmm.

Well after that incident I wouldn't want to be near G-Dragon again, so I just kept my distance. We got some ice cream and sat around.

[Your POV]

I really wanted to comfort G-Dragon, but how would TOP feel if I said, 'Go home we had fun while it lasted but, he's not going to want to be with anyone right now.'? I think he would feel awkward and hurt.

"Well I think I should head home now." TOP suddenly said.

Oh thank god I thought.

"All right bye then."

I looked over at G-Dragon.

"It's all right he doesn't have to say anything, I had fun though. We should do this again sometime."

He left. I looked at G-Dragon, he really did look like a helpless kid. I pulled him in for a hug and he started to cry.

"Shhh, shhh, it's okay now, I'm right here. It's okay." I said as I kissed his forehead.

"Nobody can hurt you now, your mom and dad love you a lot so stop crying."

*End of Flashback*

We call them "Those days" because they remind G-Dragon of his real parents, his mom had passed away, she was being abused by his dad, but no body did anything about it.

________________________________________________________________


Heh, never planned on that happening but it did! I'm actually surpised myself.