Who am I?

Life being famous

I was riding in a car, more like a limo really. I was staring out the window amazed at the changes in Korea. 7 years does really make a difference. I didn't realize that the car stopped until someone called my attention. "Miss, we have arrived." The driver said in English.

"Oh, Xie Xie... Um, I mean Kamsahamnida." I thanked him and bowed lightly. I was not carrying any suitcases anymore 'coz the driver said that he'd take it to my new place. All I had to carry was my purse. I walked to the front desk and asked where Lee Soo Man's office was, but guess what the response was..

"Sorry, but fans are not allowed to come in. Please leave before I call the security."

I looked at my outfit...

J-0822 Modern Wavy End w/Shining Plates Coat - Maroon

 

I don't look like just a fan, do I?

"Um, I'm not a fan... I actually was asked to come here." I explained.

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard that before. Now please go."

Ugh! I took out my phone and dialed my soon-to-be-manager's number.

"Yobosaeyeo?" I heard on the other line.

"Ahjussi, I can't go to meet LSM. The front desk lady won't let me through." I told him.

"Don't worry. I'm coming to get you. Sit at the lobby a while. I'll be down in 10. "

"Alright."
 

I sat down on one of the sofas and started texting my friends, my real friends, telling them that I've arrived.

I heard laughing and some talking going on and I looked at the direction it was coming from.

I saw Yunho with the SHINee guys and some of the SUJU guys. Behind him was ...

"Changmin!" I yelled and ran over to hug him.

"Miss, as I have told you  before, no fans. Please leave." The front desk lady started pulling me.

"DOn't you know me?" I asked Changmin 'coz it looked like he was confused or something.

"Yah! How can you not remember me?" I pouted.

Just then Mr. Manager came. "Jewel! Come on. Technically, you're late." That's right. He called me Jewel. It was going to be my new stage name.

None of them know me. Why? Well, I requested not to be introduced to the SM family and staff before my debut. I guess the reason why Changmin doesn't recognize me is because my hair is brown now, not black and my hair is long and wavy. I used to have short and straight hair and I guess I've lost a lot some weight too.

Before completely going off, I turned back and yelled "When we see each other again, I hope you already know who I am."

Then I went into LSM's office.

"Good Morning Mr. Lee." I bowed.

"Ah... Soo-yeon. Good Morning." He greeted.

I started looking around "This room is sound proof right? I mean, we can't be heard outside, right?"

"Yes." He sounded amused.

I think I need to explain myself. "You see sir, even my own brother does not recognize me and I'm kind of having fun letting him guess who I am." I let out a laugh.

"Okay. Well, I think you should know that you're going to be living in the same building as SHINee." LSM informed me.

"And, we're not going to let you debut right away. We're going to make a remake of SHINee's Hello and you're going to play the lead girl." Mr.Manager( Mr.Park) continued.

I nodded.

"Since you're probably jet lagged, you can go and check out you're place and be back here tomorrow at 8 am." Mr. Park told me.

"Thank you." I bowed then went downstairs. I was pretty pissed at that front desk lady so I wanted to "settle" things with her.

"Miss, front desk lady, as you DIDN'T know, I'm Jewel. You'll be seeing a lot of me from now on." I smiled the best I can and headed off. I can hear her cursing behind me. They do say "Be kind to your enemy 'coz nothing pisses them off more." She's not actually my enemy though.

----

I got off of the car and  inhaled Seoul's air.

I walked towards the elevator and pressed the number of my floor... along with SHINee(I mean the floor I share with them. Not going up the elevator with them.). Then I heard someone yell "Wait, please hold the elevator for me." He ran in and thanked me. I looked up and saw Minho. "Anyeonghaseo" I bowed.

"Annyeong!" He smiled at me brightly. "Jewel, right?" He asked.

I nodded lightly. "What floor are you staying at?" He asked me. Guess they weren't informed about me staying here.

"8th."

"Really? You're our new neighbor? Cool."

Pretend that the apartments are like those in Oh! My Lady

"Ours are the only apartments in hall A. There are three halls in each floor so yeah." I was shocked. Of what I know, Minho was the mysterious and silent one.

"Minho, if you don't mind me asking, why do people say that you're mysterious and silent?" I asked him.

He let out a litle laugh. "Well, I guess it's just one of my sides. I don't really feel comfortable around people I don't quite trust."

"Well, you're not quite shy around me, are you?"

"I don't know why, but you seem trustworthy. There's this aura around you, you know..."

*DING*

"Oh, we're here." he said.

"See you then." I told him.

"Oh, Minho... why don't you come over for dinner. How does 7 sound? Bring the others as well. Since I'm new, why don't we get to know each other?" I offered.

He smiled at me. "Sure. Thanks for inviting us." and then we went our separate ways.

I changed into something more comfortable

T-2170 Concise & Simple V-Neck Knitted Cotton Blouse - Violet

 

I staretd unpacking and before I knew it, it was already 6. I started cooking. Just because I'm a rich kid, doesn't mean I don't know how to cook. I heard a knock on my door and right away went to open it.

"Oh, Minho, guys, come in."

"Nice place." Onew commented.

"Thank you."

I noticed that Ki Bum was looking at me. I bet he was trying to figure out where he's seen me before. I don't look exactly like I did 7 years ago, but you can still recognize me if you look at me closely.

"Please sit. I'll just finish cooking." I led them to my dinner table which could fit 6 and started walking to my kitchen when I realized that Ki Bum was following me. "I want to help." he simply stated.

While I was setting up, I realized he was still looking at me.

"Jewel-ssi... do I know you? I mean, I know you're real name isn't Jewel. That's probably just a stage name. You look realy familliar. Who are you really?"

 

 

-----

 

First chapter done. Please comment and subscribe and be friends with me.. XD

XD

XD

 

--Chandria