HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARA!!!!!!

Why Did I Ask the Monkey?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae’s POV

It’s just a crush. It’s just a crush.

That’s what I’ve been telling myself for the past few days. But seeing her everywhere especially GS Concert was driving me insane. Sure I know that there were people that caught me glancing at her from time to time, especially at MAMA 2011 and SBS Gayo Daejun 2011. But now Yesung hyung is teasing me about it. I couldn’t take it anymore.

I bit my lip and watched another episode of 2NE1TV on my iPhone. I couldn’t let anyone know I was watching it since well… I’ll be forever teased by them. And even though they all already know, I know they’d tell me to pursue her. But really look at the competition I have. There’s G-Dragon, who is mostly supported with her. TOP, who actually even though he’s younger than me, I do get rather scared of him because he’s rather big and intimidating, somewhat like Kangin hyung. There’s Wooyoung, who’s been caught flirting with her a bit. And Taeyang, who has abs like Siwon. How am I supposed to compete with that?

I laid back on my seat as I continued watching the episode. I was about to stare and pause where Dara was singing softly while hugging Tamtam. She looked so beautiful and cute at the same time. Someone hit my head and I looked at who it was. It was Siwon, Yesung hyung and Hyukkie. I automatically hid my phone. “W-what?” I asked, looking at them.

“Were you watching Dara again?” Siwon asked. I blinked several times. What gave him the right to just call her Dara and not call her noona? I glared at him, wanting to say something to him but I went against it. I shook my head, attempting to lie to them but it was to no avail. And I just nodded.

“Just ask her out already… she isn’t under the no dating contract, you know…” Yesung hyung tried to say to me.

“But…” I paused. “Sajangnim would rather have us look for someone within our company…” I muttered. Sadly, this was a true fact.

“Don’t pay attention to Sajangnim said… we know that old guy only wants us to date within the company because of it being easier for him to handle. It was never a set rule,” Siwon added.

I looked at him and shrugged. He shouldn’t be talking much though because he was dating Yoona so he was already dating within the company. I looked at the calendar and it was going to be her birthday soon. Several more days to be more exact. I looked at Hyukkie and pouted. “Monkey…”

He glanced at me since he was watching the television. “What?”

I pouted and pulled him out of the room with me so Siwon and Yesung hyung wouldn’t hear anything. He looked at me as I took a deep breath. “Help me on setting up a blind date with Dara…” I blurted out.

He blinked several times before a huge gummy smile appeared on his face. “I should tell Yesung hyung and Siwon about this…” Hyukkie was about to go back into the room before I grabbed onto his collar and stopped him from even getting close to the door to be able to grab the knob.

“Don’t…” I gritted through my teeth. “You’re the one that’s closest to Dara and her group…”

The monkey shook his head. “Actually Yesung hyung is the one closest to Dara noona… not me.” Overall, he was right. Yesung hyung is actually the closest one to Dara. He even said that he had some type of closeness with her while getting interviewed.

I sighed, annoyance being rather visible in my expression. “But Yesung hyung is weird and I don’t want him to make me sound like a stalker when he talks to Dara noona…”

”You got a point there…” he stated. “I’ll just tell her you imagine her in your bed with you…”

My eyes instantly widened at his comment. “ no! Don’t you dare…” I sighed once again. “I’ll help you get with IU… as long as you don’t do anything like that.”

He grinned. “Chinchayo?” he asked. “Will you really help me get a date with her?”

I nodded. “Now help me!” I begged him.

Dara’s POV

It’s almost my birthday and I really wonder where on earth my members are. They haven’t been here the whole day and they left without saying anything to me. I know that I have separate schedules from them right now since I have to film another CF for Etude but really? They didn’t have to leave me alone here to do their own things just because I had schedules.

I looked down at the floor and at my feet as a pout formed on my lips. I don’t mind having so many schedules since I’m pretty much immune to it due to the days that I was a star in the Philippines but I don’t like being alone like this. I hugged Tamtam as I walked around the dorm.

My phone started vibrating and I looked at who it was. It was an unfamiliar number and I debated whether I should answer it or not.

“Yeoboseyo?” a male voice said from the other side of the line.

I blinked since the voice sounded rather familiar. “Yeoboseyo? Nuguseyo?”

A laugh was heard and he spoke once again. “Ahhh Sandara-ssi. It’s Super Junior’s Eunhyuk. You remember me right?”

I thought for a short moment and nodded as I spoke even though he wouldn’t be able to see me. “Ahhh… ye. I remember you. How did you get my number?”

“You gave it to me the day that you were at Sukira back in 2009 so we could keep in touch. I’m surprised that you still have the same number.”

I blinked several times once again. I couldn’t even remember if I gave him my number before or not but I decided to just go with the flow on this one. “Ahh… at figure I thought Yesung gave my number to you.”

A nervous laugh was heard. I knew it. That turtle obsessed boy is dead the next time I see him and I get stuck with him alone. “What are you doing three days from now?” he asked.

“Three days from now?” I pouted since I knew what was in three days. It was my birthday in three days. But knowing the girls, we would probably celebrate early and I don’t have schedule that day. “Nothing… why?”

“Come to the SM Building at 5 PM on that day… don’t be late.” With that, he hung up quickly.

I looked at my phone and groaned. “Well that was a bit rude to do.”

Donghae’s POV

I looked at Hyukkie and smiled, jumping for joy. “Yay! I have a date with her!” I exclaimed. But I then realized that there was something with that. “Wait why did you say go to the SM Building?” I glared at him, wanting an explanation.

“Because I have schedules that day…” he quickly said.

Psh… schedules that day. I know my best friend’s schedules from the back of my own hand and I know he doesn’t have schedules that day. “Lies!” He did another signature gummy smile and I punched his arm. “Yah… you and the members are going to spy, aren’t you?”

“What? Spy? No! Of course not!” He sounded defensive the whole time. Great I’m going to have all my members there watching me while I’m with her. I don’t mind it since I probably will be able to not make myself look like a total idiot while I’m with Dara. But the thing that I’m worried about is that they’ll make me look like a complete idiot in front of her.

I shook my head and went back to being optimistic.

-three days later-

Dara’s POV

The girls and I celeb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter