Chapter Eleven- Last Date.

Two Personality

 

Trinity’s (You) POV

It has been one and a half month we’ve been a couple. Youngjae oppa going to come over my house today! He says he want to show to his mother and father-in-law (and of course to my little brother too). I’m so excited! I wear Yellow dress which Youngjae oppa bought it for me.

“Noona, hyung has arrived,” my brother knocked.

“Nae~ I’m going downstairs in any minutes~”

 

Youngjae’s POV

I wanted to show my respect to Trinity’s parents today (and also the last time I will meet Trinity) My parents said my flight will be tomorrow and have to be tomorrow! So I guess, today’s the last day of meeting her.

I arrived to her house and her parents greet me so friendly. They asked me to sit down while her younger brother went upstairs to call her. Her younger brother went down first and sat next to me. Of course it’s awkward just sit there and watch Pokémon.

“Hey, I have these at home!” I pointed the Pikachu at the TV.

He looked at me “Really hyung? Do you the other?”

“Um.. I guess so. You want it? I can give it to you,” since I stop play with it.

“Really?” his eyes crystallized.

I nodded “Yeah, sure.”

 

“Are you having boys talk?” when I turn, it’s Trinity. She wears the dress that I gave her. Gosh, she’s so pretty.

“That’s my sister,” Trinity’s little brother pointed her.

 “I see both of you are drooling right now,” she teased and I wipe off my mouth.

“Eww, I don’t” her little brother went away and I laughed.

Trinity sat next to me “have you met my parents?” I nodded.

“So where are we going today?” she said cutely.

I pinched her cheek “Wherever you want”

“Kaja~!” she pulled me outside.

 

Trinity’s (You) POV

We went to watch scary movie, went to candle light lunch, (its means we both eat lunch in a romantic restaurant with a candle light on), went to the arcade and lastly to the beach to watch sunset.

After playing the water we rest for a while and we hold hands as we walk back home.

“I’m having fun today oppa!” I smile widely to him.

He pinched my cheek “Aigoo~ My sweety is having so much fun today~”

“Don’t go again nae oppa?” that words suddenly went out from my mouth and we stop walking.

I look at his face”You’re not going to leave right?” he smiles and we continue walk home.

 

As we arrive, he holds both of my hands “Trinity ah, thanks for letting me spend time with you”

“Nae~” I hugged him and he hugged me back “You sounds like you’re leaving”

He kissed my forehead and looks me into the eyes “let’s stop here.”

I froze and fake smile “stop joking oppa” “You love me right?” I try to kiss his lips and he just accepts it.

“Oppa?” I shake him.

He look down “I told you, let’s stop here” “I don’t want to hurt you”

“But oppa-”

He stare me “Trinity ah, jebal, just let go of me” “I’m going far away”

Where is he going? Is he leaving me again?

 

-END OF CHAPTER ELEVEN-

 

Andwaaaaaaaaae! Aish, this Yoo Youngjae. Don't leave her~