chapter 2

Too much love?

Krystal pov~~

Argh. Minho left. I sighed in frusteration and didn't talk to Jessica. Is it her fault that she was so boring? Should I blame her? Yes. Yes, I should.

"Krystal?" Shut up, Jessica. "Krystalllllllll. Krystal Krystal Krystal Krystal." She giggled. Okay, she is officially the most annoying thing on earth.

"Bother, bother, bother, bother, bother, bother, bother , bother." Jessica layed down on the couch, upside down, still staring at me. "Do not resist the power of the Jung." I threw a pillow at her, in the face. "Pabo, I am a Jung." I looked away from her. She hummed a song and then edged nearer to me.

"Are you really gonna let that boy divide the Jung sisters? Hmm?" asked Jessica. She started tickling me. I pushed her away with my feet. Now that I think about it though, he was just a boy. Even though he could've made my day better. But I was being cold at my unnie for no excusable reason.

"Sorry, it was just so boring today. I would've been nice to have a visitor over," I muttered. Jessica smiled at me. "JUst don't lose yourself to a guy, okay?" 

I blushed. "I just wanted a friend over. He's not even a friend. I just like company outside of the family." Jessica frowned and sat up. She said nothing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~in bed~

Why couldn't he have stayed? Why?

I remembered in school, he was very nice. And he wasn't a ert. If only he stayed for a little while longer. I didn't even ask for his number.

Jessica pov~~

She's not really gonna fall for him right? Please no. It's scary what love can do to you. Love can turn to obssession. Which is probably what Krystal might be falling into. As they always say, trust your first instinct.

What am I worrying about? I'm being so foolish.

I fell asleep.