chapter 1

Too much love?

Krystal pov~~

Ten dollars is just not enough for this shopping list. We seriously need more money. I pushed the cart towards the vegetables aisle. I'll just have to buy the ones that we most importantly need. I checked the price before grabbing creamed corn. I made sure not to pick the cucumbers as I, and my sister, hate those. Well, that's it. I really should bring more then ten dollars next time I go shopping.

My eyes gazed at a familiar boy looking at a can of peas. "Hello, Minho!" I said. Minho turned around and smiled. "Oh, it's you. Hey. How's your summer?" he asked. I shrugged. "Alright. We haven't even decided a vacation spot. How's yours?"

"Nothing special. Same as yours." I nodded. "Do you want to visit my house then, since you've got nothing planned? It'll be the first day of this summer I'll enjoy." I liked visitors. As long as they were polite of course. Minho nodded, shyly. "I'll call my mom first, kay?"

~after call~

"She said I could go with you."

"Great! C'mon." I bought the food and we took a taxi to my house. "It's not that big, sorry." I knocked on the dusty, door. It creaked as it opened. "Krystal, who is this?" My mother glanced at Minho. "Just an old school friend of mine. I'm bored, so I invited him. Do you mind?" My mother smiled. "Of course not. Come on in, although I'll have to make one more bowl of rice." Minho shook his head. "Don't worry, I'll leave before dinner."

I handed my mother the shopping bags. "That's it?"

"I only had ten dollars. And the shopping list was a lot." My mother took the food out the shopping bags and headed towards the kitchen. I lead Minho to the basement. "Sorry, it's the only place we can- well, what do you want to do?" I asked, curiously. Minho shrugged. "We can just watch TV."

"Oh, then we'll just go to the living room." We went back upstairs, feeling stupid. Jessica, my sister, was the one watching the TV though. "Who's that?" she asked. I told her, "Someone from school. Minho, this is Jessica, my sister." He waved at her. She gave a brief smile and went back to the TV. I gave him the look, Guess we'll just have to watch with her.

Well, this was better tthen doing nothing.