THE HORRIBLE NEW

unfaithful

in the morning , onew come to minho's room to check him,He saw Minho covering his face with his hands, obviously with a problem.

"Are you okay?" onew said, going near Minho.
"Yeah...I'm quite alright. Just a headache."
"Are you okay? Your heart beat is kinda fast." onew said, holding Minho's chest to check the heart beat.
 Minho's vision blurred as his heart beat was faster than fast.
"Minni, relax. You might pass out if you keep your heart beat too fast." onew said. At last! Minho passed out.
"Minho?" onew said, then he carried Minho out of his room.
"taemin! Open the door! I need to take Minho to the hospital!" onew said, looking at taemin as taemin ran to the door, opening it.
"What's wrong?!"
"Minho passed out! He said it was a headache, then his heart was beating fast!" onew said as he ran to the hallways to go to the elevator.

 into the hospital advancing 3 hours.
onew and taemin did not rest. they waited for Minho to wake up, no matter what. their eyes were red, it was tired.
Minho's eyes opened, and was shocked at what His friends looked.
"So, you're awake." taemin said, then blinking. He yawned.
"Thank you. For taking me to the hospital and watching over me." Minho said.
"It's okay." onew said, holding Minho's hand. "As long as you're alright, then it would be worth it."
after two minute , the doctor come with a wide smile and said:"hi,i'm dr.shim changmin ,do you remember me minho-shi."

"oh hi doctor,how can i forget you ?!" said minho with a weak smile.

"doctor how is his feeling ?" onew asked 

"mmm actually minho's condition it's realy special , minho-shi is pregnant with 18 week,congratulation sir." dr.shim said.

minho can't hide his tear ,when onew and taemin shock from this new ,"you are pregnant?! but how ?" onew said.