the strange meeting

unfaithful

“This was a great idea!” wooyoung announced, raising his half-empty glass in the air and giggling, already a little tipsy.
“Well, thank you,” junho smirked, basking in the success of his plan as he took a sip of his cocktail. He didn’t plan on getting drunk, just slightly buzzed perhaps. That way, he would be able to watch the hilarity ensue when others, who tended to ignore their limits, got very drunk. He didn’t even need to worry about taking care of anyone since Taecyeon typically fulfilled that role. Nope. He could just sit back, relax, and have a good laugh. Speaking of which…
“Oh my god! We should dance!” junsu exclaimed excitedly, drunk already from two glasses of champagne on an empty stomach. Junho chuckled fondly at his boyfriend’s child-like enthusiasm.
“I want to dance!” Key grinned, jumping up from the table to join Daesung. The ten of them were in a VIP room, so they couldn’t exactly go dance on the dance-floor, but the music was so loud that they could hear it in their room. Daesung and Key immediately started dancing in the 4 feet by 4 feet area in front of the table. 
“You look good Key-ah,” Jonghyun purred, admiring his lover dancing ily right before his eyes.
“Come dance with me Jongie!” An uncharacteristically loose-lipped Key begged, feeling the effects of the cosmo he had earlier. 
“I would much rather watch,” he smirked seductively, sitting back in his seat and watching the graceful sway of his boyfriend’s hips. Key blushed, but kept moving, feeling full of energy from the alcohol.

Meanwhile, nichkhun sat at the table, throwing back another shot and slamming the glass back on the tabletop in a manly gesture.
“Don’t you think you’re going a bit fast?” Taecyeon asked, concerned, “That’s your third already!”
“Nah, I’m fine,” nichkhun grinned, “I can handle my liquor,” he said proudly. Taecyeon shrugged, knowing that his words wouldn’t affect nichkhun’s resolve to seem manly and in control.

“How are you doing Taemin?” Onew asked the maknae who was still too young to drink.
“I’m fine,” Taemin smiled easily, not wanting his hyung to worry about him. Onew had decided not to drink too much so he could keep an eye on the younger boy. Sure he would be sober, but he didn’t want to leave him unattended in a room full of rowdy, drunken boys.

Minho sat silently next to Jonghyun, going unnoticed due to the louder and attention-grabbing behavior of some of the others. He was thankful for that though. He didn’t really like being the center of attention, which is why he rarely spoke up in interviews. He was much happier observing. 
Another perk to going unnoticed tonight was that he was able to drink a lot more without Onew noticing and lecturing him incessantly. Typically, Minho wasn’t a big drinker. Sure, he wouldn’t turn down a drink, but he didn’t usually get wasted. Tonight though, he had other plans.
Warily, he eyed the man across the table from him. nichkhun was slamming back yet another shot, his cheeks slightly pink from the effects of the alcohol. Minho felt his stomach clench. Why did nichkhun have to be so damn y? Also, why did he always have to flirt with everyone? Minho knew that he shouldn’t feel jealous, but he couldn’t help it! So, he had decided to get drunk tonight so perhaps he wouldn’t feel the green eyed monster clawing at his brain.

nichkhun was definitely drunk now. Very, very drunk. He felt dizzy and happy…and . He needed a hook up tonight, that was for sure.
“Junho!” he murmured, scooting over so he was sitting up against Big Bang’s leader, “You are so hot,” he slurred, brushing his hand over the other’s thigh.
“What the hell are you doing?” Junho asked, shoving the unwanted hand away, “I am clearly taken,” he looked pointedly at junsu who was now singing along to a Lee Hyori song, “Are you really that drunk already?”
“No!” nichkhun laughed, clearly lying, “You’re just hot, that’s all,” he pouted. Junho laughed.
“At least you have good taste,” he chuckled, patting nichkhun on the head, “Now go find yourself someone who isn’t already in a relationship,” he pushed nichkhun away, thankful to have his personal space back.
nichkhun sighed, the need to get some action building in him with each moment he spent alone.

Key dropped himself into Jonghyun’s lap, pink cheeked and tired from all of the dancing. He buried his face into the crook of his boyfriend’s neck, making Jonghyun smile at the closeness.
“I want to go home now,” Key said into Jonghyun’s ear.
“Are you tired?” Jonghyun asked, lifting his lover’s face up so they were eye to eye. Key nodded, pouting. “Okay, we can go,” he smiled, “but you better get one more burst of energy before you fall asleep,” he whispered seductively as he ran his hand over the crotch of Key’s pink skinny jeans, making him shiver. 
Jonghyun scooped his lover up, bridal style, and bid everyone goodnight before slipping out of the room, already eagerly anticipating what they would do once they got home.

nichkhun scoffed as the two love birds left the club, jealous of the fact that they were clearly leaving to . He had to find someone too. He looked around the room, sizing up his options. Junho and junsu were obviously taken by each other so that wouldn’t work. Taemin was way too young; nichkhun didn’t feel like getting arrested any time soon. Taecyeon was far too sensible for a one night stand, especially since he was very familiar with nichkhun’s habits. Onew was obviously committed to babysitting Taemin tonight and he doubted any amount of promised pleasure would be enough to tear him away from his self-appointed duty. wooyoung was…well he would be an option if he wasn’t like a little brother to nichkhun. That would be way too awkward.
It was then that nichlhun noticed Minho, sitting a bit away from everyone else, nursing a drink as he stared into space. He had to admit that he had barely even looked at Minho before since the other was so quiet, but now that he was paying attention, he realized that Minho was really hot! Why hadn’t he noticed before? Ah well. Better late than never, right? 
nichkhun his lips, eyeing his prey. Suddenly he felt a hand clamp down on his shoulder.
“Don’t,” Taecyeon said firmly, aware of what was going through nichkhun’s mind.
“Why not?” nichkhun whined, frustrated that his friend had to stomp on his new plan so soon.
“You shouldn’t mess with him,” Taecyeon warned.
“Who says I’m going to mess with him?” nichkhun asked, feigning innocence. Taecyeon shot him a look.
“So you’re not just going to him and then never call him again?” he asked.
“Well…yeah, but that’s not necessarily messing with him per se,” nichkhun defended, “What if he likes one night stands too?”
“Let’s find out,” Taecyeon suggested, “Taemin?” he called the youngest over since Onew had to let him out of his sight for a second to go to the bathroom.
“Yeah?” Taemin answered, sliding over in the booth to where nichkhun and Taecyeon were seated.
“Does Minho enjoy one night stands?” Taecyeon asked, determined to convince nichkhun not to mess with the younger boy.
“Umm…no,” Taemin’s eyes widened in shock at the blunt question.
“Told you,” Taecyeon said, glaring at nichkhun. 
“Wait, what’s going on?” Taemin asked, oblivious to the current situation. Taecyeon sighed, not wanting to bring the innocent boy into this, but realizing that it was too late to decide that now.
“nichkhun has his sights set on Minho for his…evening entertainment,” Taecyeon explained, hoping Onew wouldn’t have his head for this. Taemin gasped.
“Don’t do it!” he warned nichkhun, eyes wide.
“Why not?” nichkhun asked, getting even more annoyed that more people were trying to change his mind.
“Onew will kill you! He’s very over-protective of us,” Taemin explained.
“I noticed,” nichkhun mumbled, rolling his eyes. Did Onew have to ruin all of his fun?
“Really hyung. You shouldn’t,” Taemin said earnestly, worried for both Minho and nichkhun.
“Listen to him,” Taecyeon urged, glad to have someone else on his side against his stubborn band mate.
“Fine,” nichkhun scoffed, scooting away from the two kill-joys. Little did they know, he had a plan.