Chapter 80

A New Start

Ha Neul's POV

"Each shell can only contain a fixed number of electrons. The first shell can only have 2 electrons. The second shell only 8. The third--" I stopped as I saw Luhan nodding off.

I poked his forehead and he flinched. I smiled at him and looked over at his work. 

"It's correct. It does pay off a little after teaching him for a few days." I mumbled.

I looked over at Luhan and brushed off his fringe. 

"Luhan ah. Sleep at the bed." I said as I shooked him.

No response.

"Luhannnn." 

 

He finally got up and dragged me along with him to the bed. 

"Y-Yah!" I tried to walk properly with my injured ankle.

Luhan pulled me to the bed and pushed me on the bed. He lied down beside me and quickly took the blanket and covered us.

"Yah!" I pushed him away.

He hugged me closer and placed his leg over me. His hands are on my waist.

"You pabo Hanny." I mumbled.

Luhan slept again while holding me tight. Each time I tried to escape, his grip would be tighter. Is he even sleeping?

 

I woke up with Luhan's face NEAR mine. Maybe around an inch? WHATEVER. IT'S TOO NEAR. I pushed him slightly and he got nearer to me till our noses brushed each other. I turned my head away and struggled to remove his hands and legs on me.

"Luhaaaann." I said.

"Mhhmhm." Luhan mumbled.

"Wake upppp. And release me, you pabo." 

Luhan slowly opened his eyes and saw me.

"Morning~" Luhan greeted.

"Release me." I glared at him.

"Oopsie~ Mian." Luhan sticked out his tongue as he released me.

 

FROM: Pabo flirt

 

Morning Jagi~ Ah.. I guess I can't call you jagi anymore.

Morning Ha Neul~ ^^ 

Today is a day where I have to attend a show.

I'm supposed to bring someone important to me. Yep, I'm planning to bring you.

I can't bring uncle. SHINee is attending too. Most of them are bringing their family.

Well, you know my condition. ^^ I'll pick you up at 10~ 

 

"MWO?!" I choked at my water.

Luhan patted my back.

"J-Jonghyun.. Sho-show.. Me.." I struggled.

"Eh?" Luhan asked.

I showed him the message. 

"Ahh.. But.. With your injuries and everything. Can you go?" Luhan asked.

"I-I don't k-know." 

 

"Yah! RELEASE ME. YOU COULD HAVE JUST BRING YOUR MANAGER OR ANYTHING. HE'S IMPORTANT TO YOU TOO." I shouted to Jonghyun who is carrying me now.

"But you're more important." Jonghyun pouted.

"I'm so dead. Your fans." I sighed.

"LET'S WELCOME SHINEE'S JONGHYUN AND HIS IMPORTANT PERSON~" The MC said.

"ANI ANI ANI ANI ANI. I DON'T WANT TO GO OUT." I said trying to pull back.

"Let's go~" Jonghyun said as he started to walk.

"LUHANNNN. SAVE MEEE." I begged Luhan.

Luhan just smiled at me and waved at me.

"LUHANNNN." 

 

"Wow~ It seems that the important person is injured." The MC stated the obvious.

Pfft. No. I'm not injured. I'm just too light that if Jonghyun doesn't carry me, I'll be blown away. Tskk. Jonghyun put me gently on a chair and the MC passed us the microphones.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm SHINee's Jonghyun." Jonghyun introduced himself.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Park Ha Neul." 

"Okay~ Jonghyun sshi~ Mind explaining why is she your important person?" 

"This girl here. Injured because of me. This girl here. Was willing to let me to live with her when I didn't have anywhere to go. This girl here. Sacrificed--" 

"AHAHAHAHA... I-I'm.. just.. helping!" I laughed awkwardly.

"Shawols. I sincerely hope that you can support me. She broke up with me for my career. I regretted that I let her go. I want her by my side again. Will you support me? Ani. It's not that I belong to her only. I belong to everyone. But, my fans hope I would be happy right? I know that I'll be happy if I'm with her." Jonghyun said.

"P-Pabo flirt. You you--" 

"Seems that it's a confession!" The MC cut me off.

 

Luhan's POV

I knew that is about to happen. Jonghyun hyung seems determined ever since yesterday. 

 

"YAH YOU PABO FLIRT! HOW CAN YOU TELL THAT IN FRONT OF EVERYONE?!" Ha Neul said as she hit Jonghyun hyung.

"So that everyone can support me." 

"You pabo. Luhan." Ha Neul called me.

I went to her and she slightly jumped on my back. I understood her. She wants to leave. 

"We'll leave first, hyung." I said.

 

"You ever thought of giving hyung a second chance?" I asked Ha Neul.

"If fans support us, I might. If they don't, I won't too." Ha Neul said.

"But.. You do like hyung."

"It's not fair for you then." 

"Love isn't fair. Love is selfish. There's no right or wrong in love too. If you love someone, you should be with that special someone." I said.

"Luhan. I like you." Ha Neul said.

I closed my eyes. Waiting for the next sentence.

 

"It's just that, pabo flirt has the special feeling that I'll never feel with another person." 

Yep. I've just got rejected.

"I know. I can see that." I said.

"Mianhae." 

"Ani. It's fine. We're still close friends right?" I asked.

Ha Neul nodded. I slowly let her down. Ha Neul looked at me.

 

"Can you let me do one last thing as someone who used to love you?" I asked.

Ha Neul nodded. I slowly leaned in and kissed her forehead. 

"I promise that I'll forget you." 

Ha Neul smiled as she turned me around. 

"Wae? What are you plann-- YAHHH!! TELL ME EARLIER!" I shouted as Ha Neul suddenly jumped behind me.

"LET"S GOO~~" Ha Neul pointed in front.

"ARRASEO~ FULL SPEED~" I said and started running. 

 

Jonghyun's POV

I checked SHINee's official website. I wanted to see if my fans are supporting me.

 

Jonghyun oppa is right.. If we are truly his fans, we would want him to be happy.

I support them!

Park Ha Neul brings happiness to Kim Jonghyun~ Fighting!

Jonghyun oppa can definitely be with her! He's a human too. He needs a partner too. Too bad it's not me T.T

Ha Neul unnie broke up with Jonghyun oppa just for his career.. How kind of her.

GO HaJong ~

Shinee World will support Jonghyun oppa~

 

I smiled. Thank you, SHINee world. 

 

 

tumblr_mcp176mDjT1riav2to1_500.jpg

 

 

Hey hey hey hey hey~ This story is ending soon! 80 chapters seems a lot to me. ^^ ANYWAY. I've created my new story starring Luhan! Can you guys PLEASE check it out~ PWEASEEE. ^^ 

HERE