Chapter 47

A New Start

8fTz2j3.jpg?1

 

 

 

Ha Neul's POV

"Park Ha Neul. What does this mean?" 

I recognised that voice. Grandmother..

"Answer me, Park Ha Neul. Why are they here?" Grandmother asked.

"I invited them over." I said.

 

"I've told you to stay away from them! And you're marriage is coming soon. What if some press sees us?! They would spread out the news that the Park company's heiress is hanging out with some low class commoners!" Grandmother said furiously.

"They're not low class! I'm not gonna marry Minho! I don't even have feeling for him!" I said.

"After you marry him, the feeling would come! The main purpose you marry him is for the company!"

"The feeling would never come! Because my heart belongs to someone already!" 

"H-Ha Neul.." Onew said.

"Onew, I guess this is the right time..?" I said.

 

"To who?! It better be someone that is around the same level as Minho." Grandmother said.

"Jonghyun." I said.

"Who's he? How is his background? What company he works in?" Grandmother asked.

"I-I am Jonghyun." Jonghyun said.

"You? Explain your background to me." Grandmother said.

"My name is Kim Jonghyun. I'm an orphan as my parents died in an accident when I was young. I'm currently working in a cafe in Korea." Jonghyun explained.

"Orphan. Cafe. Doesn't match Ha Neul at all." Grandmother said.

 

"Grandmother!" I said.

"What? You are the heiress of Park company. How can you marry an orphan? He's not even rich! We can't expand our company if you marry him!" Grandmother said.

"Our company is huge enough! Going to the top is your dream! Not mine!" I said.

"How many times are we gonna repeat this? Your dream is my dream. You're my granddaughter. It's plain logic for my granddaughter to fulfill my dreams." 

 

"Which part of it is logic?! I'll make a deal. If umma and appa agrees of having Jonghyun as my husband, then I won't marry Minho. But if umma and appa disagrees of having Jonghyun as my husband, I'll marry Minho." I said.

"Ha Neul! That's a huge bet!" Taemin exclaimed.

"I'm not that careless Ha Neul. I do know that your umma and appa would support you. So it's 100 percent that they agrees of having Jonghyun as your husband. Are you that desperate for him?!" Grandmother said.

 

"Are you that desperate of expanding our company?!" 

"I'm sorry, Madam but I hope you can trust Ha Neul to me. I might not be rich or have a great background but I promise to take care of Ha Neul for the rest of my life." Jonghyun said.

"Jjong, grandmother doesn't care about that." I said.

"Fine. I'll give you a month. Within a month, if you manage to get a position equivalent to Minho's then I'll not have Ha Neul to marry Minho." Grandmother said.

"It doesn't make sense! Minho's position is the CEO of the company! How can he achieve that within a month?!" I said.

 

"Ha Neul. I'll do it. For you." Jonghyun said.

"I'll see you after a month." Grandmother said as she left the office.

"What are we going to do? CEO! How can you achieve that position within a month?" I said, worriedly.

"I know a perfect plan." Onew said.

 

"Plan?" Taemin asked.

Onew explained the plan to us. 

 

"Ahh.. You're right! She didn't mention about it! Onew, you're smart!" Jonghyun said.

"We're ready to accept the challenge." Taemin said as he stood up and posed.

 

 

 

 

I bet that you guys are curious about the plan right? ^^ Or are you guys too smart and managed to guess Onew's plan? ;) I'm not too sure that I can update tomorrow. If I can, I would update~ Then it will satisfy your curiosity of Onew's plan~ Heehee. Read and comment~! Don't be a silent reader ;) I'm ready to read your comments and reply to them~ ^^ ENJOYYYY KEKE