First Day of School

Game of Love


"Umma I'm leaving okay?" you called as you walked towards the door. She chased out after you, waving her arms, "Wait! Your lunch!"


"Hm?" You looked in your bag, "Oh yeah." Your mom sighed disapprovingly and handed you your lunch with a smile. You patted your head, "Okay. You can go now."


You turned to go, "Alri—Ahh!" You screamed as you fell off the first step and onto your . You rubbed your and your mom ran over worried, "Aigoo! What's wrong with you?! If Seunghyun was here, I wouldn't have to worry about you!"


You laughed and started walking again, "I'm fine mom. Don't worry about! Besides oppa has his problems to worry about!" Your mom sighed and waved.


When your turned the corner and couldn't see your mom anymore, you rubbed your , "Oww. That really hurt though!" You sighed and looked at your watch, "Ten more minutes. I'll take my time then."


You pulled out a chocolate lollipop and tore off the wrapper before throwing it into your mouth.


When you got to school, everything seemed so wild! Students were crazily running around and hugging each other tightly. You walked through the crowds and tried to make your way to the list of students.


You traced down the lost 'till you found your name. '_______! Aha! Class 2A.' You wrote that down on your palm to make sure you didn't forget and made your way into the building.


On the third floor was where your class was. There was only four floors in this school. The main floor for the office, infirmary, and the teachers' lounge. The second floor for first years, the third for second years and the fourth floor for third years. Then their was the rooftop.


You finally found Class 2A at the end of the hall and walked on. No one was here yet, thank goodness! You picked a seat by the window in the first row an sat down. You pulled out a book and went to your marked page.


After some moments of peace, the bell rang and crazy students ran in. Everyone grabbed a seat and talked loudly as some even threw things around.


Finally the teacher came in and forced everyone to settle down. After everyone had settle down, six boys walked in. The girls sighed dreamily and gazed at them. You looked at the students to them and then to the teacher who did nothing about these late students.


Even she seemed to be in daze. Suddenly one of them looked your way. You innocently stared back, not knowing what to do. Other girls behind you swooned at the thought that he was looking their way.


He smiled charmingly and winked as he swiped his lip. You looked at the girls behind, not at all fazed. You were positive he wasn't doing that to you so you opened your book and continued reading.


Chunji's eyes widened in shock. No girl had ever turned away from him when he did that before, unless of course they had fainted or something! His friends tried to muffle their laughs, but couldn't hold it in that well.


Chunji turned and glared at them, "Shut up!" He eyed you even though you didn't notice at all. He sweetly smiled to the teacher and walked over to her podium and laid his hands on it, "Seonsangnim, where do I sit?"


She practically drooled over his mesmerizing smile. "Anywhere you want Chunji yah," she said hypnotically. "Thank you," he sweetly smiled. But as soon as he turned away, his dace showed nothing but absolute disgust.


Chunji walked over to the girl in the seat next to you and bent down to her ear. He made sure his breath tickled her neck while whispering, "Can I have your seat Hye Mi sshi?"


She eagerly nodded as if he had asked her to be his girlfriend or something. You looked at them two and then at Chunji, he seemed amused. You watched as the other guys followed his lead and sat in the sets surrounding you.


Girls enviously glared at you. You gave watched Chunji sit down in the seat next to you. He smiled at you and held out his hand, "I'm Chunji. And you?"


You tilted your head in confusion, "You're name is world? That's a weird name don't you think?" Chunji looked at you dumbfounded and his friends laughed. Your turned away from him and continued reading. He slipped his hand back to his side dumbfoundedly and his friends laughed out loud again.


Chunji sighed and cursed under his breath as the teacher started her lesson. The girls enviously glared at you, but you didn't even know why.


-------------------