Good Morning, Phsycos!!!!!

My 13 Surprise Husbands?!

Kevin's POV:

"Oppa~" Kaeli-ah came over to me and looped her arm around mine. I looked straight down at her and then looked away blushing. "Y.Yes, Kaeli-ah?" Still not looking at her. Damn my stupid emotions. She reached up and pulled my chin towards her so that I would look at her. So embarrassing. "Kevin-oppa~~ Why do you blush everytime I touch you? You don't like me do you? You hate me..." Tears started falling from her eyes. I could feel my expression turning from embarrassed to soft. I wiped her tears away and pulled her chin to me so she's looking at me. My face is like 2 inches away from her's. She tried to look away but I had a firm grip on her chin. "Kaeli-ah...you know that I will always love you~ I will never hate you. No matter what."

She looked at me with teary eyes and placed a kiss on my lips. When she tried pulling away I reached my hand around to her waist and held her up against me and kissed her. "Kaeli-ah, I love you." She looked at me again and this time kissed me with ferocity. I could tell that she knew what I meant. I kissed her back. I let my tongue rub against her lip, begging for entrance. She opened and I used that chance to let my tongue wonder into her warm, wet, and delicious mouth. We kept going like that for about 6 minutes. When we parted for air, I started kissing down her neck, leaving love bites in some places. When I got down to her collarbone, "KEVIN- OPPA!!!" "Yes? Kaeli-ah?" "KEVIN-OPPA!!! WAKE UP KEVIN-OPPA!!!!"

Kaeli's POV:

Kevin-oppa needs to wake up or we are gonna be late for school. Me and my 6 other brothers went up to Mine and Kevin's shared bedroom. We share a bedroom because we only have 5 bedrooms. The only two that don't have to share a bedroom are the eldest oppas, Soohyun-oppa and Penguin-oppa (Alexander-oppa). Me and Kevin-oppa share a bedroom because we are extremely close, and he treats me with the upmost respect so I trust him whole-heartedly. We didn't have enough money to buy 8 seprate beds so we only have 5 beds for the five rooms. So everyone who shares a room shares a bed too.

Eli-oppa was knocking awfully hard on the door that he knocked me out of my thoughts and back into reality. "Kevin! If you don't wake up I'm gonna knock this door down!!" God, Eli-oppa can be so belligerent sometimes. I ran up to him and held his hands to keep him from knocking mine and Kevin-oppa's door down. "Eli-oppa~ Let me wake him up, ok? He always listens to me~" He just nodded and stepped away from the door letting me through. I pulled out the key to the door and opened it.

When I walked in I saw Kevin oppa making out with my pillow while sleeping! EWWW~. I walked over to Kevin and gently poked his shoulder while I whispered for him to get up. "Kevin-oppa~ You need to get up now~ And stop making out with my pillow~." He didn't answer or stop so i started poking him harder and yelling. "KEVIN-OPPA!!!" He answered this time. "Yes? Kaeli-ah?" Then he started making out with my pillow again. UGH! I really didn't want to do this. I started yelling as loud as I could and the others covered their ears. "KEVIN-OPPA!!!! WAKE UP KEVIN-OPPA!!!" Good he finally started waking up.

I decided to be a little mean to him so I got my camera and tried to take a picture of him trying to my pillow while he's sleeping. But before I could click the camera he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me down and flipped us over so he was ontop of me, straddeling my hips. "So, Kaeli-ah~ You thought you could take a picture of me while I was sleeping huh?" He looked down at me and took the camera from my hands and put it on the bedside table. "Kevin-oppa~ You're only wearing your boxers, again." I said while trying to point down at his pink polla-dotted boxers. He held my wrists in his hands above my head.

He had no reaction and just smirked. "Kaeli-ah~ You realize the punishment for your crimes are gonna be horrible right?" I just nodded, looking scared. He let go of my hands and started tickling me furiously. I couldn't stop laughing. "Kevin-oppa! Please no! Stop please! I'll be good! I promise! Ahahaha!!" He stopped for a moment but then continued tickling me, while I am writhing on the bed I tried to tickle him back. Then I got the greatest idea ever. I reached up and grabbed both of his s and pulled gently. He stopped tickling me and moaned gently. Hahaha my plan is working perfectly. I did it again and again while he moaned and moaned.

After about the 5th time I decided to kick it up a notch and lifted my knee in between his legs gently so that it was touching his, um, thing. and moved my knee softly back and forth, rubbing it. He moaned louder with each . I could feel him getting harder with my playing with his s and with my knee. I mentally laughed. I can't believe I was turning him on by these simple little touches. But I gotta admit he was already pretty hard when I woke him up. He was probably having a wet dream. hahaha.

I stopped playing with one of his so that my now free hand can tavel down his bare chest and stomach down to his boxers and cupped with my hand. He moaned ever time I squeezed it slightly. This is going to be so funny when I'm done. I leaned forward a bit so my mouth was next to his ear. I bit his ear lightly while he moaned and whispered, "Can you turn over please? I wanna top~~" I tried saying that as seductively as I could. But to my surprise he turned over and as he did I got ontop of him still cupping his hard member. He moaned even more when I sat down on .

 

Then...I....quickly got off and ran to hide behind Xander-oppa. Kevin-oppa just looked at me and had a questioning look on his face. I smiled from behind Xander-oppa. "That's what you get for making out with my pillow and tickling me." He looked confused still and said, "What do you mean, 'that's what I get'?" I giggled while my other brothers looked from me to Kevin-oppa and back again. Well all except for Dongho-ah, because Kibum-oppa was covering his ears and Eli-oppa was covering his eyes. He is only 16 afterall. "I just gave you blue balls!!! Ahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!" He jumped out of the bed and started running after me, but Xander-oppa stopped him from getting me. "It was very amusing to watch too~ Maybe I should have her do that to me too~ kekeke." I hit Xander-oppa in the back. "ert-oppa~"

10 Minutes Later:

After much arguing over what I did to Kevin-oppa, I said I was sorry and pushed all the other brothers out of our room. Kevin-oppa looked at me with a huge question mark written all over his face. (imaginary, there's not an actual question mark on his face). "I'll help you get dressed today as my apology." He looked at me with an 'o' face. I went over to our closet and on his side, picked out a really cute outfit to wear to our first day of the new year of college, for him. I brought the outfit over to the bed and put it down. Then I walked over to Kevin, who was in our bathroom (each room has it's own bathroom) and started brushing his teeth for him.

I told him to spit into the sink and rinse his mouth out. Then we walked back into the bedroom near the bed so I can dress him. I pulled his dirty boxers down and tried not to look at as I put a new pair of boxers on him. After I was done with that I stood back up and went to grab his pants. He stopped me though and hugged me from behind. "You can touch and play with it but you can't look at it?" I stood there looking up at him. "I only touched it for your punishment. Of course I can't look at it, Kevin-oppa, you're my brother. That would be . And that's illegal." He spun me around so I was facing him. "It was when you were playing with it, Kaeli-ah."

 

A/N: Sorry it's kinda short. I've been having writers block with this story for some reason. lol.