is ok? (rated R)

My 13 Surprise Husbands?!

[Kaeli's POV:]

I thought he was joking so i played along.

Kaeli: I know and do know hat else i know?

Kevin: What?

Kaeli: I learned that you are too easy oppa~~ Now come on i need to get you dressed for school.

Kevin oppa turned me around so i facing him, he hugged me close to his bare chest.

Kevin: Can you at least finish for me please? You know I can't do it by myself...

I blushed and so did he. That's right, I almost forgot. He sat down on the bed and I pulled his boxers off and put them on the pile of his clean clothes on the bed. I kneeled down in front of him and blushed.

Kevin: Please Kaeli-ah, I won't be able to concentrate in class with a hard-on in my pants.

I nodded my head and grabbed ahold of and started it up and down. This is pretty normal for us. When were growing up he would always come to me whenever he got and he couldn't finish it himself. He layed back on the bed and moaned with every touch I gave. I replaced my hand with my mouth and started him off. I could feel my getting wet. That's also pretty normal for me to get from doing this. I reached down with my now free right hand and started myself. i moaned on sending shivers through him. He moaned louder but reachhed his hand down and stopped me from continuing. I pulled my hand out of my and looked up at him.

Kaeli: Oppa, you haven't ed yet. What's wrong?

Kevin: It's not fair for only me to be the one getting pleasured so come up here and lay down.

I did as I was told and laid down next to him on the bed. He got ontop of me and stripped me . I blushed and looked away. He fondeled my s while kissing my neck. This is something we haven't done before.... it felt good so I ignored the nagging voice in the back of my head. He reached down with his free hand and started me. I moaned loudly and wrapped my hands around his neck. I reached down with my right hand and starting pumping . He moaned as he started me more. Just then I ed on his hand. He pulled his hand out of me and grabbed my hand oof of and replaced it back on his back.

He then started teasing on my . He rubbed it against me gently as I moaned from the contact. He then started to enter into my hole. He entered slowly until he was fully in he then started going in and out of me quickly. I moaned loudly. He hit one spot inside me and sent me into a frenzy of passion. I clawed his back as he kept humping into that one spot. I ed countless times screaming his name every time. I could feel him getting bigger inside me and I knew he was close. He hit humped me one lst time befor epulling out and on my s. He laid down next to me, both of us panting and blushing a bright red. we decided to skip our first day of school and just stay in bed.