Waking up.

Never have I.

[Present Dec. 1, 2012]

Waking up is such a dreadful thing. My hands splay out on the bed, knowing you won't be beside me but my body needed to confirm it. I crave your warmth and gentle touch. I want to feel your thin fingers tangle in my hair, to hear your soft whispers promising me sweet nothings.

But you are not here. I wake up alone and cold. I look around the room the same as it always has been. I miss you everyday. I yearn for you but I will not cage you.

Are you happy? 

Are you in a bed that offers you warmth. Are you laying in the arms of another. Are you also playing with their hair. Twirling your fingers in it. Whispering to them, your lips brushing their ears?

I get out of bed. The thoughts coursing through my head. Jealousy consuming me.

But you were never really mine were you.

So why am I jealous?

A couple years have passed since I last saw you. Why am I like this. Why can't I forget you. 

I enter the bathroom, stripping of my clothes. I enter the shower, the cold water hitting my body. It finally stirs me awake. Hardening my resolve.

I will let our memories fade. 

But I remember a sweet time. A time when you were here. In my bed.  In this very shower with me. Never have I forgotten our memories. All of them crystal clear. Almost as if it happened moments ago.


[Flashback about 2 years ago no date confirmed]

I had offered you my bed for the night. You didn't want to stay at your place. You wanted warmth. Something I was all to ready to give you. You stayed in my bed. We had hugged. More or less.

It was an embrace that offered comfort, solace. 

I rubbed your back, humming you to sleep. You clung on to me. 

It was a memory I will never ever want to forget.

You began to cry. Sobbing softly against my chest. I felt your tears, heard your broken cries. I pressed my lips at the top of your head, wondering how to comfort you.

"Jiyong", I murmured against your hair. The grip of your hands tightening around my shirt.

I sighed. I wouldn't push you into telling me. When it came to you I was a push over. Already knowing what you wanted without you having to say it.

You didn't want me to ask. But I should have. Maybe I should have.

You fell asleep after I showered you with kisses. On your forehead, eyelids, nose, cheeks...well your whole face. I watched you through out the night. Snoring softly, occasionally whimpering.

Was it weird how happy I was to have you in my bed. In my arms. Sharing warmth together. For that moment you were mine. All mine. And I don't think anyone else could steal this moment.

_________________________________________________________________

[still in flash back]

I woke up, my eyes blinking awake only to close again. But I felt warmth near me and I scooted closer to it. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me, hands running through my hair. I felt a pair of lips near my ear.

"Good Morning, Seunghyun" a sweet voice entered my ears. 

I opened one eye and saw your neck, your face apparently on top of mine. I nipped it, only to it playfully. You let out a soft gasp leaning back.

"That's not good for my heart, Seunghyun" he said quickly, looking at me, his face flushed.

You look beautiful when you blush. It suited you quite well. I reached out, one hand cupping your face.

"Sorry 'bout that. Your neck was tempting me" I said somewhat apologetically but we both knew I wasn't sorry.

You huffed, crossing your arms. I lean towards you, showering you soft kisses on your face, my hands rubbing your arms soothingly. And you melted just like that. Finally forgiving me.

You hugged me, snuggling close. You buried your face against my neck. And I felt your hot breath on my neck.

To say I wasn't the least bit would be a lie.

I leaned down to whisper, "Lets go take a shower."


A/N: well here is an update.  I am feeling more GTOP then my other stories. Sorry if there are errors. Didn't bother to spell check. Please tell me what you think.

-bows-