Valentine's Day

Powerful Nine(HIATUS)

Today was VGalentine's Day, so wherever the nine girls looked, they either saw couples kissing or hugging, it was cute, but it made the ice princess want to puke.

"This is why, I hate valentines day." She said in an icy-voice. Her eight sisters laughed, before walking into their first class of the day. They took a seat, where they usually sat. Since it was the first class, they were used to the teacher being late. Just as SooYoung was about to put her head down, a box of chocolates camed into her view. She looked up to see D.O who had a smile plastered on his friends.

"Thanks." She said before grabbing the box of chocolates out of his hands and open it.

"I guess that you were hungry." He said and she nodded before eating one. She offered some to the other girls, but only Yoona took one, since she was also hungry. He walked back to his seats, located in the front.

"D.O is so nice, the perfect husband. Soo, you eat, he cooks." Sunny said teasingly, making the tall girl blush.

"It feels like, he is her guardian, not yours." Said Tiffany who was busy with her cellphone.

"I know, I feel betrayel, KyungSoo." Sunny said just as the rest of the boys walked in, and Changmin had a gift bag in his hands. He walked towards SooYoung and placed it on her desk, making the eight other girls giggle.

"Happy Valentine's Day." He said with a charming smile,before walking to his seat, way in the back.

"Wow, Soo, you are soo popular today." Yuri said with a snirked.

"Shut up, even I wouldn't be able to eat this all." She said

"Hey Jessica, can I talk to you?" JiYong asked tapping the ice princess shoulders, as she was about to fall asleep.

"Sure." She got up and followed him, out of the classroom, leaving her friends puzzled.

 

Jessica's POV

After walking out of class, to follow Ji Yong, I began to wonder what he wanted to talk to me about. When he stopped, I crashed into his back, and hit my head.

"Ow, that hurted." I whined, with my eyes closed. When I opened my eyes, standing in front of me, was Ji Yong with a bunch of red roses. I closed my eyes again, to make sure that I wasn't dreaming, but when I opened them again, the flowers where still there. " What is this for?"

"I am asking you on a date." He said

"Are you, joking?" I asked

"Do I look, like I am joking?" He asked

"No, I don't think so."

"Is that a yes or not?" He asked

"Sure, why not."

"Okay, I will pick you up, tommorrow at 7." He handed the flowers to me and we made our way back into class. As we were walking, I kept wondering in my head, as to why he asked me out. Whe we walked into class, everyone turn to look at us.  I quickly walk towards my seat, and when I sat down, the girls looked at me with questions on their faces. As I was about to say something, the teacher walked in and I mouthed that I will tell them, and class began.

End of Pov

 

When Kwon Yuri, walked into Physics class, and walked towards her, the first thing she sees are three boxes of chocolates, which weren't exactly that small, along with a red rose, and heart shape candies, with a card.

"Woah, Yul. Who bought you all of this?" HyoYeon who just walked into class, asked. Yuri just srugged her shoulders and sat down and HyoYeon sat next to her on the right.

"Hey, who bought you these?" Kai asked as he took a seat next to her on the left.

"I don't know, maybe the card has the person's name on it." She picked up the enevelope and opened it, but when she looked in to the card, the was no name, it only said to Yuri. " This is so, weird."
"Yuri has a secret admirer, thats cute." HyoYeon said with a big grin 

"Its just weird, who would want to give me chocolates." Yuri said, then added. 

"Who wouldn't want to give you chocolates?" Kai asked

"Maybe its Yunho." HyoYeon said

"Yeah, right." She placed the card back into the envelope, before opening one of the box of chocolates and eating one, not knowing that a guy was watching her, with a big smile on his face.

 

"Happy Valentine's Day, TaeYeon." A voice camed from behind the short girl. She turn around to see Siwon, with a very charming smile on his face and in his hands, were a box of chocolates.

"Um, you too. Thanks." She said slowing taking it from him and smiled awkwardly.

"No, need to thank me. I like seeing you smile." 

"Okay." She said with a big smile, making his heart beat a bit too fast. 

"Thats better, you look cuter that way." He kissed her on the cheeks, before walking away

"What just happen?" She asked

"Ohh, wow Taeng, he so likes you." A female voice camed from behind her. Satnding in behind her, was Tiffany, who had a smirked on her face.

" Shut up." She locked arms with her and they made their way to meet the other girls outside of the school. When they reached, they saw six of the  girls wating, only HyoYeon was missing.They were shocked to see Yuri, Jessica, Yoona, and SooYoung who had five boxes of chocolates each.

"Who give you girls, all that?" Tiffany asked

"These are not all mine." Yuri said. "I got three from an unknow person and one of them is for HyoYeon from Donghae oppa and the other one is for Tiffany." She added handing one of the chocolates to Tiffany, who took it.

"Who give this to me?" She asked

"Who esle, but your boyfriend." Jessica smirked

"Someone might here you." Tiffany whisper

"No one, is going to know that you are secretly dating Choi Seung Hyun aka T.O.P." Yoona said

"Shut up, the rest of you?" She asked Jessica, SooYoung, and Yoona.

"Oh, three of these are mine and one of them are for Hyo from ChanYeol and one is for Sunny from Xiu Min." Jessica said

"I have one for Sunny from SuHo and two for Seobaby from Jung YungHwa and LuHan." Yonna said handing two boxes of chocolates to SeoHyun.

"Have one for Hyo from Kai also and one for TaeYeon from BaekHyun." SooYoung said handing it to TaeYeon. HyoYeon finally arrived, but she had six boxes of chocolates, three cards, and four roses

"Girls, help me." TaeYeon rushed towards her and grabbed a few thing.

"Thanks. Seo, I got chocolates from YongHwa for you, he seems to really like you." HyoYeon teasingly said handing a red medium box of chocolates to SeoHyun, with a rose and one of the cards.

"But I already got one from him." SeoHyun said and Hyo just shrugged.

"Sunny this is from KyuHyun and Jessica this is from Kris." She handed it to the two girls , before continuing. " And this is for Tiffany from Tao." She handed a box of choclates and a rose to Tiffany

"Um, thanks." Tiffany said. The three girls who had chocolates for the blonde girl, handed it to her.

"They are from DongHae, Kai, and CahnYeol." Yuri said

"Thats weird, I already got one from both Kai and DongHae." She said

"Wow, that is weird." Yoona said with a smirk

"I can't eat all of this, I will get fat." The blonde girl said and she and the girls laughed as they made their way back to their dorm.

 

 

 

Happy Late Valentine's Day Everyone.I was going to update this yesterday, but I had community service and I got home late. Please comment and give me any advice.

P.S: I lied no one is going to die yet.