7: Market or more like a mall

Is my life already perfect?

 

~Mayday mayday mayday. Listen to my heart. This is mayday mayday ~(your alarm)

"_____, close your alarm off. I want to sleep"-SungByul*sleepy*. You close your alarm off. After a few minutes. "AHHHHH!!! We are going to be late for school"-You*quickly getting up from your bed*. "_____!!! Shut up!! We want to sleep and for your information today is Saturday so NO SCHOOL!"-Leha*irritate because you wake her up*. "No school? Why you guys didn't tell me earlier other wise I still be sleeping right now"-you*mad because you already take your shower*. "We thought you know it"-Leha*sleepy*. "yeah right. Now I can't fall asleep again. I'll be going to the market to buy some breakfast. Anyone want to come with me?"-you. You wait for awhile but no one reply you.

 

'They must fall sleep again, That meant I'm going alone then'-you*sighing*

 

You go outside the apartment and start walking to the market which you don't know where it was. 'Where is the market? Am I lost? No, There's no way I'm going to be lost'-you. Finally after an hour walking around, you had found the market  which is more like a mall.

 

 'Is this a market? Wait.. This is a mall!? What am I doing here. Maybe I should go inside since there is seem no market here'-you*looking around and then go inside the Mall*.

 

'Wow! This mall is soo big'-you*really amazed by the mall*. You start walking around and unknowingly someone is watching you.

 

Taemin POV.

'Isn't that ____. Yeah that’s her alright but where is her friends? And Why she's alone?'-Taemin. "Taemin! Stop dreaming"-JongHyun. "I'm not dreaming!"-Taemin*flushed red*. "Who's that girl that you just stare?"-Key*an eyebrow raise*. "What girl?"-Taemin*trying to hide it*. "Just tell me Teamin no need to hide it "-Minho*an eyebrow raise*. "Really hyung, there's no girl"-Taemin. "Hey, come on, we have to go now otherwise we'll be late"-Onew. "Yeah hyung, We're coming!"-Taemin*relieve*. Taemin run to Onew and so as the rest. "You're save this time"-Key*eyeing taemin*.

End of Taemin POV.

 

Gikwang POV.

"Wow! Look that chick, so y!"-Yoseob. "Where?"-HyunSeung, DooJoon and DongWoon. "yeah what ever"-Gikwang*ignore them*

 

'____ is more attractive than that girl. I wish I could see her today'-Gikwang.

 

"Hey! Dreaming huh?"-Junhyung*ruining gikwang thought*. "If yes, why you even bother?"-Gikwang. "Who's the girl? "-Junhyung. "What you meant?"-Gikwang. "From your face I could guess you're thinking of a girl. Tell me who's the girl? The girl from yesterday?"-Junhyung*an eyebrow raise*. "What ever"-Gikwang. He then accidently spotted you at the Mall.

 

'Why is she doing here alone'-Gikwang. "bye guys have to go"-Gikwang *go to where you are*.

End of Gikwang POV.

 

You are searching for cereal and coco crunch. It was no where to be found when suddenly "____!"-Gikwang*smiling*. "Oh, It's you. Wait.. Sorry but I think I forgot your name"-you*nervous*.

 

'What!? She forgot my name!'-Gikwang.

 

"It's okay. My name is Gikwang anyway"-Gikwang. "That's right Gikwang!. Wow, you must have a good memory, you even remember my name"-You*smile*. "ye..ah Hehehe Anyway I'm really sorry for what Hyuna did to you yesterday"-Gikwang."It's okay. I'm already forgot about it"-You*

 

'I hope she didn't notice it'-Gikwang*worry*.

 

You go around the mall again and again with gikwang following you until you almost give up. "What are you searching for?"-Gikwang. "Oh, I'm trying to find cereal and Coco Crunch"-you*shy*. "Why you didn't tell me earlier. It's there"-Gikwang*pointed at where the things are*. "Thank you"-You*embarrass*. You grab the cereal and the coco crunch and go to the counter with Gikwang.

 

At the counter, L.joe spotted you with gikwang.

 

L.Joe POV

'Is that ____ and.. GIKWANG!?. What she's doing here with that loser. What ever, who's care'-L.joe*trying to ignore you and then walk away*

End of L.Joe POV

 

Outside the mall.

"Thank you for helping me"-you*bowing*. "No problem"-Gikwang*. "I guess it's goodbye then"-you. You start to walk to the apartment after you wave goodbye to Gikwang.

 

'I guess today is my lucky day'-Gikwang*smiling by himself*