14: Alone

Is my life already perfect?

 

Message open in your phone is ORANGE
Message open in Taemin's phone is BLUE

Message open in L's phone is PURPLE

Message open in WooHyun's phone is GREEN

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

As you go inside the apartment, it was quiet.

 

'They must going somewhere. Alone again'-you*sighing*.

 

You go to your room and change. After that, you play your video games.

 

6pm>living room<

"Argh!!! Where are they? I'm bored here. They must be going out with their boyfriend. What ever"-you*bored+hate*.

 

~Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah yeah yeah~(your ringtone)

'Who could message me at this time. It must be them'-you*quickly go to your room to grab your phone*. You open it. It was from unknown number.

 

From : #######

Hy, are you with SungByul and Leha? Yanna is with Onew now.

 

'Who is this? Maybe Yanna is kidnap!?. Better ask she/he'-you*worry*

 

To : #######

Who is this? Are you a kidnapper?

 

From : #######

What!? No! I'm taemin.

 

You fell relieve after reading that. You immediately save his number 'Taemin'.

 

To: Taemin

You scared me btw I'm alone now and tell Yanna don't be late going home.

 

Taemin POV

From: my ____

You scared me btw I'm all alone now and tell Yanna don't be late going home.

 

'What!? She's alone now?'-Taemin.

 

"guys! Have to go now. Btw Yanna, _____ said don't be late going home"-Taemin*worry about you*. "Okay"-Yanna*holding Onew's hand*. "and where are you going?"-Key*an eyebrow raise*. "_____ is alone now so I'm kinda worry about her"-Taemin*blushing*. "Taemin has a crush, Taemin has a crush"-JongHyun*singing*. "What!? NO! I'm not. If yes, why would you care?"-Taemin*flush red*. "Because we are your friend"-Minho*joining in*. "Hyung! I don't have time for this so Good Bye!"-Taemin*blushing and walk away to your house*.

End of Taemin POV.

 

From: Taemin

I'm coming to your house since you alone right now just let me accompany you ^^

 

'What!? He's coming to my house!? Have to text him not to'-you.

 

To: Taemin

It's okay. I'm not that bored here so you don't have to come :)

 

From: Taemin

Yeah, I know that but what if someone kidnap you or something :/

 

'is he worry about me? But there's no way I'm going to be alone with him'-you*stubborn*.

 

To: Taemin

There's nothing bad going to happen at me ^^ Just enjoy yourself and stop worrying about me.

 

'I hope he didn't still insist on accompanying me'-you*worry*.

 

'What!? Why is this girl so stubborn? Maybe I'm over reacting. Ah! I just stay outside the apartment'-Taemin.

 

From : Taemin

Okay ^^ stay safe and if anything happen call me immediately.

 

To : Taemin

I promise :)

 

'pweh~ at last'-you*relieve*.

 

Taemin POV.

Taemin arrive outside the apartment and stay there for awhile.

 

'I hope _____ didn't see me'-Taemin*looking around*.

End of Taemin POV.

 

7pm.

"Where are they!!!!? I'm lonely here"-you*talking to yourself*.

 

Then you heard, ~Nothing's over, nothing's over~(ringtone).

 

'Who's phone could it be? It's not SungByul, Leha and Yanna's ringtone'-You*searching for the phone*.

 

At last you found the phone, it was on SungByul's bed.

 

'Isn't this L's phone? I thought SungByul already give it to him'-you.

 

You open the message.

 

From: WooHyun

L, where are you? We are really bored here. SungYeol and SungByul is really irritating --"

 

To: WooHyun

L's phone is not with him now, btw It's me _______, SungByul's friend. He borrow us the phone when we lost. I guess SungByul hasn't give it back to him yet.

 

WooHyun's POV

~I got youuuu, under my skin~(WooHyun's ringtone)

 

From: L

L's phone is not with him now, btw It's me _______, SungByul's friend. He borrow us the phone when we lost. I guess SungByul hasn't give it back to him yet.

 

"Bwoya!?"-WooHyun*shouted*. The rest of infinite quickly look at him. "What is it hyung?"-SungJong*curious so he look at the message*. "I guess his phone is not with him then"-SungJong. "Who's phone?"-DongWoo*curious*. "L's phone. it with _______ now. How are we going to contact him?"-WooHyun. "Contact who?"-L*out of no where*. "AH!! When did you come? Are you a ghost?"-WooHyun*startle*. "Hahaha. Hyung! I just arrived a minute ago*laughing* Anyway who do you try to contact?"-L. "you"-SungJong*happy tone*. "but?"-L. "but your phone is with _____ now"-WooHyun. "Really!? Are you texting with ____ now?"-L*excited*. "Yeah. Why?"-WooHyun. L immediately grab WooHyun's phone and beginning to text you.

 

To: L

______! What you doing? BTW this is L :)

 

From: L

Oh hy L ^^ Nothing just playing video game ALONE. SungByul, Yanna and Leha left me T.T

 

"What!!? She's alone now!?"-L*shouted and clear enough for the rest of infinite and SungByul to hear it*. SungByul immediately come closer to L to see the message. "What!? Yanna and Leha suppose to be home. Give me the phone!"-SungByul*shock and immediately grab the phone from L*. SungByul beginning to text you.

 

To: L

Are you fine? Nothing happen right? :/ BTW this is SungByul.

 

From: L

Yeah, I'm fine. AND YOU DIDN’T TELL ME THAT THE VAN ISN'T COMING TO PICK ME UP!!! But lucky for me someone walk me home ^^

 

To : L

Sorry, I forgot about it :3 please forgive me T.T and who walk you home?

 

From : L

….. It's secret. Anyway have to go now and you also forgot to give back L's phone --"

 

To: L

 Sorry again. Okay bye!

 

SungByul give the phone back to WooHyun. "Thanks and L, don't worry about ____ she's fine. She said someone walk her home"-SungByul*reassure smile*. "Yeah, sure"-L*hesitating*

 

'Wait, someone walk her home? Who? I hope its not a boy'-L*worry*

End of WooHyun's POV.

 

8.30pm>living room<

You sit on the couch and watch tv. Suddenly someone knock the door. "Wait a sec"-you*running towards the door*. You open the door and your eyes widen when you see…...