A Day with Daniel... Alone ?!

In Love With My Bestfriend....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning you woke up, feeling a pair of arms wrapped around you. Thinking that it was Simon you opened your eyes, only to see Daniel. You pulled back almost too quickly and fell off your bed, landing on your . You tried getting up but ended up hitting your head against Daniel's. "Ohh Daniel mianhae didn't mean to wake you up, but umm what are you doing in my bed ??" Daniel observed his surroundings, and then looked back at you. He tried to come up with an answer, but before he could answer Simon walked in. Simon seen how close your guys face was when he entered and cleared his throat. Even you hadn't realized how close you were, but when you looked back you were shocked. Daniel pulled back and sat on your bed comfortably, giving all his attention to Simon. "Hyung, good morning... Umm.. Uhhh..." Simon looked at Daniel confused and then interrupted him saying "Good to see that you guys are awake.. Just wanted to say breakfast is ready... The others and I will be heading to work now." You both nodded and then watched as Simon left. You got up from the floor and sat on your bed thinking why Daniel wasn't going with them. "Daniel, why aren't you going with them?" Daniel turned to face you and said "Today is my day off, I will be working tomorrow though." You smiled and then got up from your bed saying "Well then if you don't mind... Can you leave my room so I can change out of my pajama's?" Daniel just nodded and then left your room. You closed the door right away and sat against it thinking *OMMO what was Daniel doing in my bed ?? Did he sleep here the whole night ?? Ughh I got to stop drinking so much....* You got up and decided to head to the bathroom. On the other side of your door Daniel was standing thinking about the same thing. He wanted to know why he had cared so much about you. After coming up with nothing, he decided to return back to his room and get changed himself. 

You guys finished at the same time and decided to head downstairs. You left your room first and then a couple minutes later Daniel joined in, making his way downstairs. You guys ate breakfast quietly, not wanting to talk about anything. You thought it was a bit awkward that you guys weren't talking, so you spoke up saying "So do you have any plans for today?" Daniel looked up from his plate and said "Hmm I don't think so, maybe I will hang out with Zara if she is free..." You nodded and then got up to place your plate in the sink. After putting away your dish, you decided to make your way to the living room to watch some T.V. Daniel observed you and then got up putting his plate away and to wash the dishes. As he was washing the dishes he thought to himself *Since _____ and I have nothing planned for today, maybe I should make plans to chill with her....* He smiled at this thought as he put the last dish away. He decided to make his way to the living room and watch some T.V. as well. You guys were sitting quietly when Daniel spoke up and said "______ do you want to hangout today? Just me and you?" You didn't bother taking your eyes off the screen when he said this and responded saying "Didn't you have plans with Zara?" This time you turned your head when you seen him shaking his head saying no. You sat there for a while thinking and then responded saying "Sure, what do you have planned for today?" Daniel sat there thinking and then spoke up saying "Well if I told you then it wouldn't be a surprise..." You smiled and then said "Okay, fine so are we going now ?? Should I get changed ??" Daniel nodded and then stretched his hand out saying "Come on my lady let me lead you upstairs..." You looked at him in a weird way but ended up taking his offer anyways. You grabbed his hand and then followed him upstairs as he led you. He stopped in front of your room and said "Wait out here, I'm going to choose something for you and you have to wear it." You nodded and then watched as he entered your room. While he was picking out your outfit, you decided to go in his room and choose out his clothes. After few minutes you both got out of each other's rooms and said at the same time "Your outfit is ready my highness." You guys started laughing and then decided to make your way into your own rooms. When you guys entered you looked down at your outfits and thought *Woww we both chose out the same colour!* You guys picked up your clothes and decided to get changed. 

After about 1 hour you both were finished getting ready. You both looked at yourself one last time in the mirror and then decided to leave. As you guys came out, you bumped into each other and ended up falling on the floor. "Oohh Daniel mianhae! Seems like we have been bumping into each other a lot today..." Daniel nodded and then got up with you at the same time. You guys fixed yourselves and then decided to make your way downstairs. You guys grabbed the house keys and then put on your shoes. You looked back one last time at the house and then left to go wherever Daniel was taking you. You looked at Daniel and thought *I wonder what he has planned today... Ughh why do I feel so nervous!* Daniel looked your way to see you lost in your thoughts. He snapped his fingers in front of your face, catching your attention. You looked at him and said "What?" He shook his head and said "Ready to go to Lotte World?" You looked at him shocked and said "Chincha?!?!?!?! OMGGG!!! Daniel you are the best!" You hugged him and then pulled away saying thank you. You were excited now because ever since you had lived in Korea, not once had you been to Lotte World. Daniel smiled and said "Your welcome, now let's go!" You guys stopped a taxi and then sat in, making your way to Lotte World. You sat in the taxi, thinking of all the things you wanted to do and the rides you wanted to ride. Daniel looked at you with a smile and thought*______ I know you have been upset these few days so I decided to make it up to you... as your best friend.* He smiled again and then looked out the window thinking of what he wanted to do with you. After a few hours the taxi stopped in front of Lotte World and you looked at with amazement. Daniel paid the taxi driver and then made his way out, with you following right behind. Daniel paid for the tickets and then you guys entered making your way towards where the maps were. You guys picked one up and c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter