Bittersweet Goodbyes

In Love With My Bestfriend....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4 days had gone by and you had already confirmed the internship with the magazine firm in Florida. Each day, everyone helped you pack, but as the days got closer for you to leave, you noticed Inati avoiding you. You knew how much he would miss you and how you were a little sister to him, but saying goodbye like this meant not seeing you for 2 years. You were in your room, sorting your clothes when Inati walked in. You were home alone with him and Jeesu, while the others were out or at work. You looked up as you heard the door creek and smiled saying “Oh Oppa, did you want something?” Inati just observed you packing your clothes away as you were leaving in 2 days now and shook his head saying “No, just wanted to see if you needed help but it seems like you are okay, so I shall leave you alone.” You stopped him from leaving and looked at him sincerely saying “Oppa, I noticed you have been avoiding me ever since you found out I will be leaving for 2 years. What’s bothering you?” Inati sat with you on your bed and looked at you in a brotherly way and said “I am happy that you are starting to live out your dreams. I am just worried as to how the people will treat you in Florida. You haven’t been out of my sight or the others sight for the longest time. You were always close to us, but now you are going away to another country for 2 years. What I am trying to say is that it’s hard to see my little sister grow up. It’s hard to say goodbye to you in 2 days and then not see you for 2 years. What can I do, I watched you grow up and after 2 years you will also come back and start planning your wedding.” He started tearing up now and you hugged him tightly saying “Oppa, don’t cry. I will be fine in Florida for 2 years. I will stay in contact with you guys every day when I get the chance. I know it’s hard for you to accept that I am a grown woman now, but I will always be your little sister. Oppa, don’t worry. I will stay in contact with you the most.” Inati hugged your tightly and said “Won’t that make Daniel upset?” You both started laughing and you let go of him saying “I don’t care. You are my big brother and you deserve to talk to me every day while I am gone.” Inati smiled and sat on your bed comfortably saying “It feels good to have told you all this. I feel better and sorry for avoiding you. I just didn’t know how to tell you.” You nodded as you continued packing and smiled saying “Don’t worry I knew there was a reason. I am glad you told me. It makes me feel better knowing this.”

Inati smiled and started handing you clothes saying “So, this magazine firm, did they provide you with an apartment for the 2 years you will be there?” You nodded as you took the clothes from him and said “Yeah, it’s a building close to the company. They said as soon as I arrive, there will be someone from the company who will be at my side at all times.” Inati nodded and stood up saying “Araso, you better send pictures. I have to start getting ready for my date with Ciara. It’s our 2 year anniversary.” You got up and hugged him saying “Oh good luck. At least you remember special events like this, while I have to remind Daniel. If you need help with your outfit or date plans, you know where to find me.” Inati nodded and then went on to go to his room. You went back to packing your clothes now and as you packed away the last bit of clothes, everyone walked in from work or wherever they were and yelled saying “WE ARE HOME!” You just smiled and heard footsteps coming up the stairs and towards your room. Daniel opened the door and stood in the doorway saying “Miss me?” You took the suitcase off the bed and placed it with your other suitcase and walked towards him saying “Terribly. How was work?” Daniel walked into the room and closed the door with his foot saying “Tiring.” You both then fell onto the bed and Daniel looked down at you saying “I am going to miss these moments for 2 years. I will count down every day until it’s time for you to return. I hope you return before 2 years.” You slapped his chest and kissed his lips saying “I will stay in contact with you whenever I get the chance.” Daniel just hugged you and deepened the kiss. You intertwined your fingers in his hair and pulled him closer, but soon pulled away saying “I have to get other things packed. I am leaving tomorrow night.” Daniel pouted and sat up on the bed with you on his lap and said “And what does my lovely lady need to pack now?” You got off of him and went towards your purse saying “Just regular necessities that I will need on my flight there.” Daniel nodded and handed you your favourite novels saying “You better call me right when you land.” You took the books from him and laughed saying “Haha, about that. Inati wants me to stay in contact with him more than you.” Daniel scrunched his face and made his way to Inati’s room yelling “Hyung! How come you made ____________ agree to stay in contact with you more?”

You laughed as you heard them arguing and continued to pack the rest of the things in your purse. Once you finished that, both Daniel and Inati walked into your room and yelled in unison saying “___________ you are being unfair.” You rolled your eyes and sat them down on the bed saying “Guys, I will call both of you every day, no less or more. You both will hear from me at the same time and same day. As for sending pictures of what I am doing, everyone will be notified since it will be on my social media. Happy?” They both nodded and Inati puffed his cheeks saying “You better call me more though; I am your oldest brother.” Daniel gave him a stern look, but before this got into an argument again, you walked out saying “I will be downstairs making dinner. If you guys want to help you can.” They just looked at you and then Inati ran after you saying “Wait, no we are going out since it will be our last dinner together with you. That’s why everyone is home.” You nodded and continued walking, but soon Daniel came out and hugged you from behind saying “Meaning, we all should start getting ready now.” You pushed Daniel off and turned around to face him saying “Araso. Inati tell the others to get ready as well but wait, you won’t be at the dinner will you? You have your date with Ciara.” Inati nodded and said “Yeah but after our date, we will come wherever you guys are.” You nodded and then went back into yours and Daniel’s room to get ready. As you guys entered, Daniel hugged you from behind and rested his chin on your shoulder saying “I wanted to be alone with you, but everyone wanted to have dinner with you for the last time.” You turned around in his arms and said “Daniel, I still have tomorrow with you. I am leaving tomorrow night.” Daniel nodded and pecked your lips saying “Araso, now let’s get ready.” You smiled and nodded saying “My cute little baby.” Daniel just laughed and then went towards the closet with you to pick out what to wear.

The others were also getting ready now and after 30 minutes, everyone was done and downstairs, waiting for you and Daniel to come down. Inati had already left for his date after he said bye to you and the others and said he will come later on. You and Daniel started making your way down and Simon and Alyssa looked at you saying “Aigo you guys look lovely with the matching outfits.” You just shook your head and said “Well Daniel wanted to wear something similar.” They all nodded and headed towards the door to leave for dinner. When you guys arrived at the restaurant, everyone sat down and ordered whatever they wanted to. Daniel held your hand and whispered in your ear saying “Meet me outside?” He then got up and you looked everyone saying “Excuse us for a bit.” They nodded and then watched as you and Daniel made your way out. Once you guys were outside, Daniel pulled you into a tight hug and said “Can’t I come to Florida with you?” You pulled away from the hug and looked at Daniel sincerely saying “Daniel what’s wrong?” Daniel looked down and away from your eyes saying “Noth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter