BYEOL Loves to play...

Am I CHEATING??

 

Thank you all for reading this Fic… I just want to make it clear.. My Fics are kinda based on some animes, movies, dramas and Mangas (Like Strawberry Panic, His and her circumstance  to name some..) But it’s not really the same storyline.. Maybe the scene and the settings but not the whole storyline.. I came up with the whole StoryLine by myself and You will see a lot more twist that you never see coming…

 

TIFFANY POV

“Nice meeting you Tiffany Hwang… I’m Choi Sooyoung Astraea’s Byeol…” The tall girl said..

Can’t believe it…

Then she moves closer to me..

Holds my chin..and she smiles..

I looked at her eyes again.. like the first time I can’t move again.. I was weakened by her pretty face again..

Her face moves closer and closer to mine.. what is she doing??? Is she??? Going to kiss me.. on my LIPS…

It moved closer closer closer….

AND…

“SOOYOUNG-ah, we need to go now..” Yuri said..

The Tall girl stop and

“It’s already time..??”

She tapped my head and Smile..

“Nice meeting you again Tiffany..”

Then they left..

Everyone is looking at them.. Yuri is quiet pretty too..

Huh, What just happened my heart is still beating so fast..

 

AUTHOR POV

Sooyoung and Yuri went to the Student representatives room..

As a Byeol she is has duties to fulfill like the Student representatives..

“Sooyoung-ah, stop playing around we have things to do..?” The Student representative’s president said..

“Yuri-yah, Why are you acting like that.?? Are you mad because of what I did awhile ago..?”

“You need to control yourself..”

“Or Yuri-yah , you’re just mad cause you’re jealous..”

The taller girl said and move closer to the president..

She holds the president’s face and with those seductive eyes..

“You’re jealous right??”

The president avoid eye contact with the BYEOL

“Stop playing and Why will I be jealous..??” with a soft voice.. and pushed the BYEOL away..

Because someone is coming in the room…

It’s the other student representatives..

“This meeting is over, Byeol.. I’m leaving…” the president said..

"Yuri-yah, BYEOL loves to play sometimes.."

The Byeol just smile then the president leave the room..

 

Meanwhile in Tiffany’s room..

“AHhhhhhhhh,”

“What’s the matter Tiffany?” her roommate ask

“Nothing it’s just that I keep thinking of what happened?? I was humiliated and embarrassed..”

“Humiliated?? Embarrassed??”

“Yes, because of what that BYEOL did..”

“You’re the first person I heard to complain after the BYEOL interacts with??”

“What? Do you mean??”

“She just often to interact with people.. And Everyone likes her.. Guy or girl.. So consider yourself lucky”

“I’m lucky?? Heheh maybe not.. Ahm so the BYEOL is the most loved and respected student her in the campus..”

“Yes she is.. It’s actually always a higher class student that became a BYEOL but Sooyoung-ssi is the youngest ever that became a BYEOL..”

“She’s the youngest ?”

“Yes she is younger than us.. She’s a freshmen..”

“What??”

“Yeah maybe she’s so pretty and her charisma is the best..”

Tiffany just agreed to Taeyeon but she still looks so confuse..

Then after a while

She unpacking all her clothes..

Her roommate Taeyeon is just watching her..]

“Tiffany, who’s that guy in the picture..” Pointing at the picture of Tiffany and a guy,..

“That’s my boyfriend, Kevin..”

“Where is he?”

“He’s in the States right now..”

“Ow, yeah you’re from the states..”

“How did you know Taeyeon??”

“I told you, you’re popular here..”

 

The next morning..

TIFFANY POV

I woke up early.. Still jetlag.. I went to the cafeteria to eat.. Taeyeon is still sleeping..

So I went there by myself.. There’s a lot of people already in the cafeteria I wonder why..

Oh yeah Taeyeon told me that it’s always like this if the Byeol is here..

I looked around and

The BYEOL is here.. and She’s staring at me.. I looked away.. pretend that I didn’t saw her.. She’s really pretty..

I got my food and have my seat.. I’m curious if she’s still looking at me but I can’t be so obvious that I’m looking at her..

I slowly looking at her..

OMO she’s still looking at me..

What will I do?? Act normal Tiffany.. act like you didn’t saw her..

Then I over heard from the girls that passing by…

“Look, the BYEOL is staring at that girl..”

OMO.. this is not good..

I bowed my head for a while.. I looked up to where the BYEOL is sitting before but she gone..

Huh thank goodness she’s gone.. then I feel something cold on my head..

What that?

I turned and Sooyoung just puts her Juice carton on my head..

“Don’t think too much.. heheh..”

Then she left again.. What’s up with her??

I took the juice and it’s not  open yet.. It has a smiley face written on it.. She’s the BYEOL but she’s acting so weird…

After all my class… I went back  to the dorms..

“Tiffany..”

“Huh, Taeyeon what’s up?”

“Have you heard the news??”

“What news??”

“Our dorm rooms are going to be under renovation next week..”

“What? I just got here.. So where are we moving??”

“Some of the affected students are going to live out of the campus and others will stay in the old dorms.. which is really scary”

“Live out of the campus??”

“yes, they will pick who will live off the campus.. Almost all who those have duties from student representative to the high ranking students..”

I don’t really care if I live off the campus of not..

Then..

“Announcement to all the students.. The names of the students that are gonna live off the campus are..”

They announce name after name and name..

“Kwon Yuri..”

Almost all the Student representative’s name that living in our dorms are called..

“CHOI SOOYOUNG..”

As expected.. She is the BYEOL..

“And last but not the least is TIFFANY HWANG.. that’s all.. all the information are will be given to you by email.. Thank you..”

What me??

“Tiffany you got it..”

“I really don’t know why I got picked..”

“Cause you are popular I told you.. I’m jealous I don’t want to stay in those old dorms.. even just few days..”

 

After 2 days..

We need to moved..

Taeyeon went to the old dorms and I went to the apartment that I was designate to live for a while..

I went to the place I found out that the place I’m going to live for a while is far from other student’s temporary place..

The people in charged told me that it’s only me and other one student will live in the same building..

The moment I opened the door..

Wow.. this is really a big place it’s not an apartment it’s like a condominium..  I just want to live here..

I put down my bags and explore the place..

This place is just for myself.. wow this is awesome..

I heard someone scream outside..

I went outside and ..

“WOW she’s so pretty..” the living next door said..

I looked at the person he is referring to and… and it’s

CHOI SOOYOUNG the Byeol..

She looked at me..

And opens the door next to my door..

“So you are my neighbor..” She said

And she smile..

What a beautiful smile.. hahah