This is how it begins...

Am I CHEATING??

 

TIFFANY POV

“I Love you Tiffany”

“I love you too Kevin” and then we kiss

Then I woke up.. I just dreamt about my boyfriend Kevin..

I am Stephanie Hwang, but people call me Tiffany, a normal young lady.. With a normal life then one day I met this guy in a music shop, where I work at.. This guy is looking for a new Violin for his younger sister.

After that meeting my whole world chance. His name is Kevin, we become friends then more than friends but less than a lover and eventually we became lovers.. He is a fine, nice guy and responsible too. He takes care of his family business. He is so handsome, I’m not telling this because I’m his girlfriend but He is so freaking cute. I love him and he loves me.. People always saying we are perfect for each other.. I am happy with him and he is to me.. I can’t ask for more..

But one day I receive a mail than chances everything

“Stephanie, you have mail sweety..”

“Yes, dad..”

I went to him and

I wonder who’s this letter is from??

I look at the Labels..

“Astraea University?? What..?????”

Then opened it and read it..

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhh”

“Sweety what’s the matter?”

“Dad, remembered when I told you that I want to be a singer and performer?”

“Yes, then what’s that supposed to do with the letter??”

“I send an audition tape to the best performing arts University in Korea..  Astraea University.. I got in..”

“I’m so proud of you..”

Then he hugs me..

“So that’s means you need to go to Korea Sweety right?”

“Yes Dad.. Astraea is a dorm school and I got a scholarship and sponsor and everything.. I just need to be there..”

“So that means you need to leave Kevin..”

I paused for a while.. I’m so excited I forgot about it.. I need to tell him

I arrange a date with him..

“Hey, Tiff” Then Kevin kissed me..

“Kevin I have a surprise for you..”

“What’s that??”

“I got in to the University I’m telling you about..”

“I’m so happy for you..” he hugged me and then

“So you’re going to Korea?”

I know he doesn’t want me to leave..

“Kevin, if you don’t want me to go I will not leave and stay here with you..”

He didn’t response quickly..

“Tiffany, your happiness is my happiness so if you want to go I will support you..”

“Really I’m so happy..”

Then we hugged..

He is so supportive..

Back to the present time.. I’m in the plane going to South Korea already.. 15 hours flight..

I’m really excited

We arrive at last..

I took the bus from the airport to the University.. I send my luggage ahead so I only have few things right now..

I was overcome by my joy in the overall appearance of the place it’s really huge and pretty..

I need to find the registrar office so I can in process and fix all my paperworks

I was still strolling around, wondering and I realize I am lost in this big campus..

Where am I???

I know way back is this way.. I’m not really good in directions..

Then I found a lake.. A man-made lake.. It is really pretty.. but it’s not the way back

 I looked around and there is a person sleeping under the tree..

I can ask that person how to go back..

He is actually have a long legs but can’t see his face.. His head is covering with a towel and he is facing the other way..

“Ahm excuse me..” I’m trying to wake up this person..

I poked him..

At last he woke up..

The towel that covering his head fells and it’s a girl..

first I thought it was a guy…

And why will be a girl sleeping in this kind of place..

I looked at her face and.. Waaaaaaaaaahhhhh What a pretty person…

“Yes, what do you want??” She said

I looked at her eyes.. I can’t move..

I was lost in her beautiful face..

What’s happening with me..??

Then she tapped my head..

Then She kissed me on my forehead..

My heart just beat like crazy.. I fainted..

I woke up, I was in the infirmary..

What happened to me..??

I sat down and..

“Hey, good thing you’re awake..” a brunette girl said and she’s sitting next to my bed..

“Huh, who are you?”

“I’m Kim Taeyeon…You’re Tiffany right?”

“Yes, how did you know?”

“I’m your roommate..”

“Ahh, so what exactly happened…??”

“Someone found you out conscious in the lake area and took you here..  The doctor says that you’re just tired from the long flight…”

Ahhh.. Yes I fainted.. and I remember that girl and she kissed my forehead..

Is that a dream??

Taeyeon took me around the campus for a tour.. this is really a huge campus..

Then we went to the dorms..

Then

“Ms. Hwang??” a tall dark skin girl approached us

“Yes?”

“I’m Kwon Yuri, the student representative president.”

“nice to meet you.. Call me Tiffany”

“Nice to meet you too Tiffany.. I heard of what happened so I just got your paperworks process and everything is done”

“Wow Thank you so much..”

“No worries It’s one of my duties.. and we need to go to the cafeteria it’s dinner time already.. I need to introduce you to the BYEOL”

We followed her..

“Taeyeon, who is the Byeol??” I asked

“She is one of the very important person, she is higher than the student representatives, the most well-respect student in this University ... She represent the whole University.. She is literally the BYEOL, the Star in english..”

“Wow… and Taeyeon how did Yuri knows me..”

“AHm Tiffany almost everyone knows you already even you haven’t arrive here..”

“What do you mean?”

“There are only few people that transfer her cause only few people can enter this school.. So It is harder to get in if you’re a transfer than a freshmen.. SO you’re already popular..”

“What?? Is that good or bad..”

Heheh

We went to the cafeteria… They’re a lot of Student..

“Why are there a lot of Students here? Do we need to eat always in the cafeteria?”

“Not really.. There are a lot of people here everytime the BYEOL is here..”

The BYEOL is the most respected and most love student in the campus..

I will personally greet her..

I need to have a good first impression..

Then

“Tiffany Hwang, This is The BYEOL..” Yuri said

I bowed my head.. didn’t saw her face and

“Nice meeting you.. I’m Tiffany Hwang.. Please take care of me..”

I stand straight.. and the girl infront of me is kinda shocked..

Everyone is silent..

Then someone puts their arms on my shoulder..

“Hi how are you??” She said

I looked at that person.. and it’s the same girl that I saw in the lake.. the girl that kissed me..

“What are you doing..?? Can’t you see I’m talking to the BYEOL..” I said and removed her arms and kinda separate from her..

She just smile..

“Really you’re talking to the BYEOL.??.”

“Yes, this person is the BYEOL.. so we need to pay respect to her..”  

The tall girl just burst laughing…

Why is she laughing

“Tiffany, She’s the BYEOL..” Taeyeon said with a soft voice..

I looked at Taeyeon..

“This girl..???” pointing to the tall girl..

“Yes, She is Choi Sooyoung..”

Whhaaaaaaaaattttttttttt???? I greeted the wrong person as the BYEOL and Yelled at the real BYEOL..??

“Nice meeting you Tiffany Hwang… I’m Choi Sooyoung Astraea’s Byeol…” The tall girl said..

Can’t believe it…

Then she moves closer to me..

Holds my chin..and she smiles..

I looked at her eyes again.. like the first time I can’t move again.. I was weakened by her pretty face again..

Her face moves closer and closer to mine.. what is she doing??? Is she??? Going to kiss me.. on my LIPS…

It moved closer closer closer….

 

 

 

---->>>>> Thank you for reading my new fic.. can't update this often cause I'm going to focus on my other fiction first.. thanks again..