Postcards.

Do you remember?

Bom surveyed the entire room searching for more remnants of her past with Seunghyun. She came across a small baby blue box and smiled as she opened it... 

Letters.

Postcards. 

and Pictures.

They were the ones Bom and TOP sent to each other during their time away from each other.

She chuckled as she read it one by one...

 


 

Dear Tabi,

I hope you're still not mad at me. I really miss you so much. How are you? 

I've met new people here in L.A. Don't worry, they were all nice to me. The corn here is jjang! You gotta try some! 

By the way, how is auntie? Is she doing great? Tell me EVERYTHING that's going on the past few days, arasseo? 

Hope you do well and don't get any chubbier! Imma pinch your cheeks REAL hard when I come back!

                                                                                                                                                                                           xOxOXoXo,

                                                                                                                                                                                                      Bommie 


Flashback


 

They were in their sixth grade. Everyone started to change.

Bom became taller and much more beautiful, and by that, she is still the 'top girl' of their school. Seunghyun stayed the same, insecure, but happy. Dara remained in the shadows of her 'almost perfect' best friend, still the miniature gangly girl from years ago. Jiyong however,  was popular, along with his close friends Youngbae, Seungri and Daesung. Also, Chaerin and Minji began to hang out with Dara and Bom, since they kicked Jessica out of their troupe.

Jessica, seeing how her former friends clicked, decided to search for her own new group; Tiffany and Yoona. Jealous of Bom, a rivalry arose.

Bom stayed strong. No matter how much they bully her, they can not replace her as queenka. 

Until one day...

 

"Umma, are you serious?"  Bom stood up, gripping her school bag. "Yes, Bom. We want you to get the best education as possible..." her mother sadly said.

As soon as Bom got home, her mother announced to her about leaving to L.A. to live with her aunt. It was unexpected. Her eyes began to tear up, trying hard not to let them fall. She raised her hand to , covering it.

"What about my friends? My life? I can't just leave it!" she threw her backpack to the ground, yelling as loud as she can. She was enraged and worried at the same time. Her mother was silent. She never answered back.

"In that case, I wont be!" Bom ran upstairs, biting her lip to prevent herself from bawling. Mrs. Park fell on her seat, crying as she covered her face. Bom shut her door really hard and jumped on her bed with a loud thud. Forgetting her homework, she turned up the radio to full volume, only to listen to a sad song playing.

She cried silently, suppressing her loud sobs. Memories and thoughts began to flood her sub-conciousness. Times when she and her friends were having fun. Times when things went bad. All their troubles and problems throughout the time they all knew each other. Troubles not as bad as this. An image of all her friends flashed in her mind. They were all smiling, but then, they all started to fade one by one, Seunghyun being the last. She hugged the teddy bear Seunghyun stitched up for her. It only made her feel more sad. Another wave of tears erupted, as she unintentionally dozed off.

A few hours had passed as Bom woke up. Her eyes swollen from crying and her nose still runny. She had noticed she had fell asleep on the floor, hugging her old teddy bear. She immediately thought of Seunghyun. Her Tabi. Her big teddy bear. Her alien. Her best friend. She grabbed her cellphone and dialed a familiar number. She knew she had to tell him first.

A few rings went until he answered. "Bom! It's late, why are you calling?" a loud deep voice erupted from the phone. "Tabi-yah...I have something to tell you..." Bom weakly said. "Sure! Tell me!" on the other line, Seunghyun was hoping for some good news. "Seunghyun..." Bom tried to bring herself to say it. "Seunghyun..."

"I-I-I...." she pushed herself harder and tears dripped on her cheeks again. *am leaving for the U.S...*

"w-want you to take care of yourself...and be happy..."

She couldn't. Park Bom couldn't bring herself to say it. She just didn't have the guts.

"That's all?" Seunghyun was surprised, he thought that his best friend would bring out something much more bigger than that.

"Y-ye! Goodnight Alien!" she wiped her tears. "Goodnight! Annyeong, Bomtaro!" Seunghyun hung up.

That phone call didn't make her feel any better. She curled up on the floor hugging her teddy bear. Bom cried herself to sleep.

The next day, she refused to come to school. Her mother didn't even bother her about going. Days passed and her friends started to worry. Most especially, Seunghyun. He calls everday, during the morning and night. He had no idea what Bom's going through. But with every call, guilt and anxiety eats her up little by little.  

*Should I tell him? Is it the right time?* She'd always think. But she never did. 

Until the day she was leaving came at a blink of an eye. Next thing Bom knew, she was in her car, leaving to the airport. 

*I shouldn't cry. I can't.* she bit her lip as she sat in her father's car. 

Seunghyun doesn't know. Will it just end this way?  

...Is this goodbye? 

 

 

 

 


   

Annyeonnngg~ 

MIANHEEEE FOR NOT UPDATING. I was sooo caught up in other stuff that I completely forgot about this -____-" 

ehehehe. please don't kill meeee. 

Anyways~ MWAHAHAHAHA CLIFFHANGER!! just so you know...THERE'S A PART TWO :P

XOXOXO

p a r k e u n n i e <3