Do you love me? {1/2}

Saying I Love You

*texts in purple are the lyrics

Listen to Infinite's Real Story here > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFPrM7fVgu8


 

You ask me again today, if I love you

 

Channie” Baekhyun whispered and nudge his lover.

“Hmm?” Chanyeol looked at him and smile. Baekhyun then snuggle closer to his chest with his hand on his lover’s face.

 

They are on the bed. Both of them were too lazy to wake up and decided to just lay on the bed, enjoying each other’s presence.

 

“Yes Baekkie?” Chanyeol place his fingers on the smaller boy’s chin and tilt his head up.

“Uhm..I love you.” He answered and gave him a peck. Chanyeol looked at him and smile, tightening his grip around his lover’s waist.

“Do you love me, Channie-ah?” He whispered again, this time he hide his face into Chanyeol chest, waiting for an answer.

 

I only laugh and ask why you say that again

 

After a few seconds of silence, a deep chuckle filled the small and cozy room.

Once again, Chanyeol brought his lover’s face up and say,

“Why do you ask me that? Isn’t it obvious?” Baekhyun was sort of disappointed with the answer. All he wanted to hear was those three words. Just those three words.

Chanyeol lean in and kissed his lover but stopped as he felt something wet.

 

You cry again today, saying I’m too much

 

“Baby, why are you crying?” He wiped away the tears on Baekhyun face and gave him another peck.

“Y..you..you’re too much!” Baekhyun cried even harder and hit his lover on the chest.

“Sh..shhhh..You know I do.” Chanyeol hug him close and patted Baekhyun’s head. Baekhyun struggled, trying to get out of his grip but soften as he melt into the warmth his lover is giving.

“You know I do.” Once again, Chanyeol whispered those words into Baekhyun’s ear.

 

It’s just the same answer to the same question

 

▔ ✾ ▔

Are those words that hard to say?

 

“Hey Chan!” Kai said as he walked into the café and took a sit next to Chanyeol.

“Hey dude, what brings you here?” He hit his buddy’s arm and laugh.

“Oh, I went to buy a gift for my kyungie just now and I asked the salesperson to wrap it up for me. She said I have to wait for 10 minutes, so that’s why I’m here.” He said and stole a sip of Chanyeol’s hot chocolate.

“Why are you buying Kyungsoo a gift? What’s the occasion?” He finished the last sip of his drink and looked at Kai, waiting for his answer.

“Tomorrow is our first anniversary! I want to give him a surprise. I’m sure he’ll like it!” He saw a sparkle on Kai’s eyes as he was talking about his boyfriend. He let out chuckle and ruffled his friend’s hair.

“I’m sure he’ll like it!” Chanyeol assured him.

 

“So I heard you haven’t told Byunbaek that you love him.” Kai asked.

“What do you mean? I do!” He protested. Kai hit him on the arm.

“You know what I mean! Why haven’t you say ‘I love you’ to Baekhyun yet?” He repeat his question again, this time emphasizing on the word ‘I love you’.

“I…I  dunno.” Chanyeol looked down and scratch his neck.

 

Is it hard for me to do something that everyone does?

 

“Is really not that hard dude, you just have to say I LOVE YOU.” Kai shooked his friend’s shoulder.

“I know.” Kai looked at Chanyeol’s eyes and tilt his head.

“Then? What’s stopping you?” He asked the taller one.

 

Do I need to say it for you to know? I love  you every day

 

“I just think that, action speaks louder than words. That’s all”

 

▔ ✾ ▔

Hey, wait a second, I only look at you


 
"Yo whassup krease!" Chanyeol high 5-ed his friend.

"Whasssup chanyeol! Where's everyone?" Kris asked as he searched for the others.

"They're all inside."

"Starting without me?" Kris hit his friend and walk into Kai's house.
 
They're celebrating Kai's birthday today. It was a surprise party but Kris was late. They walked in together and was welcomed by laughters and the sound of music bursting through the speakers. It was as if they’re in a club.

Chanyeol searched for his lover and smiled as he saw that he was having fun with Tao.

"Oh hey Kris! What took you so long?" Luhan said as he gave the taller one a hug.


 
Even if I don’t act like it, I’m paying attention


 
"Hey guys! Let’s blow the candles, since we're all here already!"

Said Kyungsoo as he went to the music player and turned off the music.

"Oh what's this!" Jongdae asked as he run towards the table where the cake is.

"That's a cake you dumb dumb!" Xiumin hit jongdae on the head.

"Yah!"

Next thing you know they're both on the floor hitting each other. Kris had to stop them as Suho failed to do so.

"Come on guys!" Once again Kyungsoo yelled and light up the candles.

"1, 2, 3! Happy birthday to you ~ Happy birthday to you ~ Happy birthday to Jongin! Happy Birthday to you~"

All of them sang the birthday song together.


 
"Here Baek! A slice for you!" Said Kai as he passed a slice of cake to his friend.

"Thanks!" Baekhyun replied with his signature smile.

"Hmm you look different today...oh yes! You permed you hair!" Kai pointed out as if he had solved a difficult puzzle.

"Yes..i did." The smaller boy answered with his head hung low while playing with his beautiful fingers.

"What's wrong? I think you look good in it!" Kai showed him a two thumbs up.

"I-i know..It's just that Chan-chanyeol hasn’t said anything about my hair yet. It's been 3 days." Baekhyun hung his head even lower, if it’s possible and pouted.

"What's wrong baby?" They were interrupted by a low and deep voice.

"What did you do to my baby, Kai!" Chanyeol accused Kai.

"I did nothing!" Kai held both of his arms up into the air.

"It's not his fault Chan, he did nothing." Baekhyun answered and took a bite of his cake. Kai stucked his tongue out playfully towards Chanyeol.

"Then, what's wrong? You seemed a little bit down." He cupped Baekhyun's face and looked deep into his lover's eyes.

"It-it's nothing." Baekhyun smile slightly.

"You sure?" He asked his lover once again. Baekhyun nodded in response.

"Okay then" With that, he walked away.

"Damn! I swear to god that a-hole is really dense!" Kai yelled out and walked away.
 
 

 

Hey, it’s constant, I only look at you

 

"Hyung, what should i do?" Chanyeol asked his friend.

"Hmm? Whats wrong?" Kris asked tilting his head to the left.

"It-it’s Baekhyun. He's acting a little bit off nowadays and he's not telling me why."  Chanyeol let out an long sigh and plopped down on the sofa next to Kris.

"Well if you pay a little more attention to him, you'll know." Without a word, Chanyeol left Kris as he thought that Kris's advice were stupid.
 
 

You’re a fool who puts his everything into words


 
"Baek.." Chanyeol whispered into Baekhyun ears and hold his hand as he led him out to the balcony.

"What's wrong Channie-ah?" Baekhyun looked at his lover, worried.

Chanyeol hugged his lover and took in his oh so lovely scent.

"Nothing, I just feel like doing this." He mumbled against Baekhyun's neck. Baekhyun hugged him back in return, with a smile on his face.

Chanyeol took in his lover's scent once again.

"I really like this new cologne you're using. Please don't change it." He broke the hug and faced his lover.

"And, I really like your new permed hair and this new eyeliner colour you're using." he said as he play with the strands of Baekhyun's hair.

Baekhyun looked at him with shock.

"Yo-You noticed?" He stuttered.

"Of course i did, you silly!" He gave his lover a peck.

"I-i thought that you didn't notice it." Baekhyun lowered down his head.

"Silly, why would I not notice the changes my boyfriend made for me?" He tilts his lovers chin up and smile before giving him a lingering and sweet kiss.
 
 

 

 



 

■ A/N How's part 1?

Heheh..i hope it was okay!

Comments are love ♥

 

 

▔ ✾ ▔