[Two-Shot]Dreams Of Reality

[Two-Shot] Dreams of Reality

Chapter 2

I quickly click on the link. It took me a few minutes to know where to go. This is so huge for me. I’m just shaking every moment as I wait for my call on the other line. I can’t believe I’ll actually am gonna see Kibum up close. If I meet him of course. I wonder if he’ll wait for me. Will he? My heart is just about to burst! Momo! Calm down! Or you’ll get yourself a heart attack! I try not to embrace my giddy feelings. A few minutes pass by. My heart begin to lower. Is he still on the other line waiting? Why haven’t our video chat connect yet? I begin to tremble with worries. Maybe he couldn’t wait for me any longer. My heart aches. I should have got up when the message pop up to me three hours ago. I sigh. A sound click. My eyes begin to rise. It look at the computer. My eyes continue to grew tremendously as the video chat begin to load. My lips open wide. It was the widest smile I have ever made. The next moment, my webcam shines its light into my eyes. I blink for a few seconds. The white faded in my eyes. I shake my head to get it away. My eyelashes begin to open slowly with my eyes. There he was, smiling at me. My heart shook. This isn’t a dream right? I’m just dreaming am I? Someone slap me in the face please.
“Hey there…” He begin to say. I smile. He had a funny accent in this voice. My heart race against the seconds.
“Um…hi” It was all I can say. Should I say something? I don’t want to sound stupid. But yet, I’m starting at him. Isn’t this awkward for him too? Oh my gosh, how long have we stared at each other? It feels like forever. Maybe I should say something. Or maybe I should wait. Or wait- what should I do? Oh my gosh, I’m freaking myself out so much. 
“So you’re Momo…?” He ask me calmly. I try to act cool. I’m pretending seeing him was nothing special. But truthfully, I’m gonna explode with happiness. 
“Uh yep that me. And you’re…really Kibum.” He smile.
“Of course, why would I lie to you?” Oh my gosh. I just want to melt out from my sit. His smile just shine its rays on me. 
“Um…I don’t know why you would lie to me, but although, this is kinda too good to be true…” I admit. He chuckle. Oh my, his laugh trickle down into my heart. What cruel luck this is! 
“Momo…” He cry out my name softly. 
“Yea..?” I answer in a melting tone. My heart couldn’t bare any longer. He sigh at me.
“I’m going to ask you straight…please give me your truthful answer…” He gave me a seriously look. I just nod, amazed at this special situation I’m in. He sigh.
“If I were to ask you to… date me. What would you say?” My eyes lit up. I swear I made the hugest mouth open ever. 
“Of-of c-c-coure I’ll say yes!” I hold both of my hands tight. I felt so excited. Was he really asking me out? Oh my gosh! This cannot be happening! I look at him. He begin to sigh and look down. I suddenly realize he was really serious. My mood came down. I begin to realize the situation.
“What’s wrong?…” I wanted to say oppa at the end to him, but I didn’t know if I would upset his mood. He didn’t look at me at all. He look to the side.
“I’m not sure if I should be happy or not…” Then he look at the screen that faces him. “I’m happy that I finally get to see you…but I don’t think our relationship would work out…” My body begin to tremble with fear. What? What does he mean?
“Uh…what….what do you mean?” My voice shiver. His face seem to shudder with thoughts as well. 
“I…I…I know that you’ll say yes… but…its just not what I’m looking for. I’m sorry.” My heart struck with pain. I couldn’t say anything back. My throat was caught on fire with a itchy pain I wanted to remove then. My face could tell the hurt pain that kills my soul. He looks at me.
“I’m sorry… but I’m not sure if you do love me for me…or just for my fame…”
“But…Kibum… I really do love you…believe me…” My eyes begin to trickle out with tears. He couldn’t bare watching. He look away. I felt as if he can feel the burning feeling I’m having.
“I really want to. I really want to believe you…but I don’t know if you love me…or my fame…” His words whisper into my ears. I felt like the walls caving in. I just want to plugged out the sound of his voice away from me. This isn’t true right? This is just a dream right? My palm hold onto my mouth. My tears came out incompletely. 
“Kibum! Please! Its true! I do love you for you! Please!” I saw something in Kibum’s eye. He wasn’t smiling like earlier. Neither was I.
“I’m sorry Momo… I can’t risk my heart to get hurt….I’m sorry.” He immediately close of the chat after that. I gasp. 
“Kibum!” I touch the screen, even though I know he won’t feel a thing. “No! Kibum! Don’t go! Don’t go!” I cry my heart out. No! No! No! Why is our fate like this? I burst in tears in my chair. No, Kibum…oppa…I love you. I love you! Don’t go!
************

“DON’T GO!!!!!!” I scream my lungs out as I sit up from my bed. The next minute, I fell out from my bed and hit my forehead on the floor.
“Ouch!” I cry. My eyes were lazily open. I begin to scratch my eye, hoping it’ll wake up. I look around. It was early morning. I sit next to my bed. I scratch my head.
“Was all that a dream? …But why…” But why did it seem so real? I could feel the pain I had in my heart. What was going on? I smack myself on the head. I think I watch too many dramas. I sigh.
“Thank goodness that was all just a dream…” I sigh in relief. Suddenly, I heard a message pop. My body jump onto my bed with fear. What was that? At first I wonder. Then my eyes turn to the computer. It was a message. My eyes squint. I’m beginning to feel a little déjà vu. I breathe in. My body take myself to my chair. I spin over to the computer. Then hesitantly, I click on the message. It was from Kchoco:



Quote

Hey Momo, there someone I know that wants to meet you. He’s been eager to tell you something. I’m not lying to you, but that person is the guy that you been dreaming about. Kibum. He knows about all of your dreams and how you feel for him. Every time you talk about him to me, I’ll tell him. And he’ll just go bizarre for you. He really want to meet you. I know that you want to meet him too. Just meet him on this link below. I hope this is what you want.


My heart jump. What does this mean? Was he truly mean Kibum? How does Kchoco knows him? I saw the link below. My instincts instantly want to click on the link. But somehow, I didn’t. I begin to think. About my friend. About Kibum. About my dream. What was it all trying to tell me? It took me a few moments to realize, my eyes lit up. It all came together. I came up with a plan. I nod. My eyes turn back to the screen of the message. I sigh. My mouse exit out the message. Hopefully, everything won’t turn out like how it had in my dream. My mysterious dream.
************

It was nearly nighttime. I came back from shopping. I put my bags away and went to my laptop. I went to check all my usual stuff as always. The next minute, a chat pop up. It was Kchoco.

~Kchoco: Hey Momo!
Fashionchik91: Hey oppa :)
~Kchoco: Did you get my message earlier?
Fashionchik91: Yea I did.
~Kchoco: Why didn’t you go to the site? I thought this was what you wanted…
Fashionchik91: Maybe for me…but not for someone else…

It took a few minutes. I wasn’t sure what he was thinking.
~Kchoco: What you mean?
Fashionchik91: Oppa… can you call me? I want to talk to you directly. I can’t talk about this on this chat.
~Kchoco:But well… I live far far away from you though…I don’t think it’ll be good.
Fashionchik91: I know that you do… but is there some way I can contact you?
~Kchoco:Why?
Fashionchik91: Oppa you don’t need to act like you don’t know anything.
~Kchoco: What are you talking about?
Fashionchik91: Don’t pretend. I know the truth.
~Kchoco: What truth?

I sigh. It was time to tell the truth.
Fashionchik91: That you’re the one I been dreaming about. You’re Kibum.
That seem to silenced him. My heart rate was going higher and higher. He didn’t seem to know how to write back. I begin to continue.
Fashionchik91: Oppa… please call me. Here’s my phone number. I’ll be waiting..
With that, I wrote him down my number and exit our chat. I turn off my laptop. I went to my bed and grab my phone. I look at it for the longest time. Will he call me? Or will he not? I just left him astonished. He didn’t know that I known the truth. But I remembered my conversations with him. He always making me tell my dreams to him. He always asks me what I like about Kibum, himself. At first I always thought that he knows everything about me, and that I don’t know anything about him. But frankly, I actually know him too much to realize that it was truly him that I was talking to. My heart and eyes have blinded me. All I saw was the picture that I fell for. When I should have known it was him that I truly fell in love with. Kchoco. Not the famous Kibum that everyone knows, but the heart of the sweet, funny, loveable Kchoco. My oppa. These memories brought tears in my eyes. Happy ones. I hope I made the right choice. Now its all left to Kibum to answer me back.
************
I sit up on my bed, thinking of those cheerful times. I heard the voice of Kibum’s. I got confuse. What was that noise. I suddenly realize it was my ring tone. I recorded the part of Kibum’s singing into my ring tone. I quickly grab my phone and open it.
“Hello?”
“Momo…” I heard a faint voice. Was that Kibum?
“Kibum? Is that you?” I heard its breathe.
“Momo…” The faint voice cry out again. The next minute, it roars me. “I NEED YOUR HELP! SAVE ME BEFORE I DIE!!” I roll my eyes. It was my friend Brandon. He exaggerates so much. 
“Brandon, this is not the time to talk about your little situations with girls.”
“Please! I need to know what to do to ask that girl out!”
“Just go up to her!”
“I can’t!…what if she rejects me?” He quickly whisper. I sigh.
“Then get over it.”
“But Momo-” 
“Brandon, I got a lot of things to do… just go up to her house and ask her out. End of story.”
“But…” he begin to whine. I can imagine him doing his puppy face at me. He always whine to me about his girl problems. I feel like sometimes he need to man up.
“Its okay Brandon, you’re not gonna explode or anything.”
“Well…okay…” He gives in. I sigh happily.
“Okay, I need to go now.” I hang up on him first. I hope that Kibum didn’t call during that time that Brandon call. He always talks to me at the wrong time. I hold tightly onto my phone. Will he call me? Kibum begin singing again. My phone was calling for me again. I smile gladly. I grab my phone immediately.
“Hello? Kibum?”
“Uh…hello! Brandon again heheh…” I roll my eyes once again.
“What do you want this time?”
“Do you got any spare money? I need some money for gas.”
“Aish… No Brandon I don’t have any money on me. Go ask someone else.”
“But Momo-”
“Just look around your house Brandon. I’m sure there are some spare money somewhere. Good bye.” I hang up on him again. I sigh. He can be so clueless sometimes. My back went up against the wall. This boy needs to learn how to grow up. My phone ring again. I groan. Stop calling me already Brandon. I rub my eyes on one hand as the other reach for the phone.
“Brandon I don’t have money for your gas. Go look around or ask someone else…” I sigh.
“Momo…?” A quiet soft voice whisper. My eyes open. This voice was different. It had a funny accent to it. My body begin to straighten itself. I’m begin to felt something different. This person was definitely not Brandon anymore.
“…Kibum…?” I ask. My throat gulp. I could hear his smile opening.
“Yea… that me…” My heart begin to rise. This moment was the moment I was waiting for. Although, I should’ve said a better greeting. I breathe in, trying to calm my nerves. Although, I couldn’t figure out what I wanted to say now. Kibum start first.
“You say you wanted to tell me something?” Then I remembered.
“Oh yea…I uh…” My mind turn blank. How should I start? I suddenly got all nervous forgot what I wanted to say. Uh-oh. I hate it when this happen. I heard Kibum sigh. 
“Before you say anything…can I ask something?” He ask. I turn curious.
“What?”
“Why didn’t you…went on that site I sent to you earlier? Its been bothering me not knowing the truth…” I look at the closed laptop, remembering our fun conversations that we had. I smile.
“Because…I didn’t want Kibum. I wanted only the one that always make me smile. I wanted Kchoco.” I can hear his gasp. I begin talking more. “I want the guy that I always talk to. The one that always makes me laugh. The one that had always cheer for me. I don’t want the one with the name, but the one that had my heart.” He stay quiet for a while. I felt awkward suddenly saying all these words to him. My face turn bright red. Thank goodness he was not in front of me. I would have faint already. Although, there were tears coming out of my eyes. I didn’t know the reason why. I wanted to get rid of these tears. I heard a sniffle coming through my ear. I gasp.
“Kibum… what’s wrong? A-are you…crying?” He sniffle again.
“Uh…no.” He say. I laugh with my tears.
“Oppa…why you lying to me? You are crying. Admit it.” I order him. I can hear his laugh under his tears.
“Momo…*sniffle…”
“You can’t hide anything from me Oppa.”
“I guess I know you too little…” I smile. He knows how much I was in love with ‘Kibum’. I can’t help it but got a little mad.
“Oppa… why do you think I’m so immature? Just because I’m a few months younger than you doesn’t mean that I’ll choose only on the looks.”
“No its not that… I just… I just never realize you would know it would be me… that you’ll only give your love to the only Kibum you know of…” I look up in the ceiling with my happy tears.
“Oppa, how can I not know it was you all along? You’re always make me talking about you!”
“haha well that because…I want to know if you really do….love me.” The last words made me blush. My cheeks were red. 
“Momo…” He begin, “Do you love me?” I bit my lip.
“Uh… you already know it!” I quickly say. He laugh.
“Oh really?…hmm…I don’t know. I guess you don’t love me right? Okay I’ll be going now.” He suddenly say. I gasp.
“No! Don’t go! Of course I love you!” He begin to laugh some more.
“I’m kidding. I just want to hear those words from your lips.” My eyes widen.
“Oppa!…” I blush even more. Then I thought of something. “Then… do you love me?” My heart stop for a few seconds. I want to hear those words from his lips. 
“I…” My soul begin to rise from my body. Is he going to say it? “I…don’t…” My heart drops immediately. I was about to burst in tears. No, no I don’t want to hear this. “I don’t love anyone else but you.” I felt like my heart been going on a roller coaster throughout the whole time. It keeps flying so high, then fall down so hard, then going back up. I pout at him.
“Kibummie Oppa! Why do you keep teasing me?” 
“Because you are cute when you’re like that!” He honestly say. My face turn so redder than before. I couldn’t believe he say that. I laugh. He laugh as well. After we calm down, his sweet soft voice speak once again.
“Momo…are you willing to be my girlfriend?” My expression kept changing every moment. He always makes me feel so…happy.
“Of course. I would date you any day.” I grin. I can hear his sigh of relief. I giggle.
“Haha wow… I felt like this is just a dream. This is just a dream isn’t it?” I wonder.
“Haha yea… it’s a dream from reality. A dream that would not disappear from your mind like any other dream…” He answer. I finish his sentence.
“A true dream that will remain forever.”

-----------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys like this story! feel free to ask me to make you guys a one-shot or two-shot to me. I'll be glad too! :)