[Two-Shot] Dreams of Reality

[Two-Shot] Dreams of Reality

“Momo…” A voice seem to call out to her. Or was it just her dream? She was standing at the beach, smiling. The wind whispers through her hair. She could taste a hint of happiness in her lips. Her white dress flaps with the wind. A gently tap came falling down on her shoulder. Her face swiftly turn around. He smile at her romantically. His white shirt blow in the wind. His hair grasping for the whispering wind. He gracefully took her hands and hold it with all his might. She knows he wouldn’t let her go. She wouldn’t leave either. Her eyes were attach to his eyes, never looking away. He was about to speak. His lips were gonna open. The next moment surprised her.
“Momo…are you sleeping in class?” he ask with a girl voice. Her mind was confuse.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Oppa… why do you talk so girly?” she ask. The next moment, a slam came in front of her. She immediately jump up from her desk and scream.
“Aahhh!!” When her mind as waken up, she realize she was in her accounting class. Everyone was looking at her, laughing as usual. She did it again! She was watching her dramas all night long and didn’t have enough sleep. Darn! Why do dramas have to be so interesting to watch!? A pair of eyes strike through her face. She stiffly stood. It was Mrs. Adams’s eyes. It came crawling all around her.
“Are you sleeping in class again?” The devil say. Momo gulp. She didn’t know what to answer. When she told her truthfully, she got me punished. Last time, Momo lied to her…and she still gives me a punishment. So she decided not to say anything this time. Instead, its best not to stare at the hideous eyes of the devil. The tension became deep solid. Her face was burning so hot. She thought there was steam coming out of her face. Mrs. Adams begin to walk away silently. Was this a trick? I look at her footsteps as she walk back to the front of the class. I sigh. Maybe she won’t do anything.
“For sleeping in class, you must write a 5 page essay explaining proper behavior and giving reasons why you shouldn’t sleep in class ever again. And also, clean up the room after school.” Momo groan. she should have known. The devil isn’t gonna be nice all of a sudden. She sigh. She really have to stop watching dramas late at night.
************
She stumble upon her bed. She felt so exhausted. Her body fluttered with pain. Well, okay maybe it was a bit exaggerating, but her mind exploded from all the work she had to do. She hasn’t started on that stupid essay yet. She wanted to rest from the research. Her eyes close with peace. 
She didn’t sleep though. Her mind stare the dream she had earlier. She had another dream of Kibum today. She had so many she couldn’t count them all. But every time her soul goes into her dream world, everything felt so real. The brushing of the wind. The feeling of being beside him. She could feel the warmth of his body near to hers. She could feel her stomach hurting from all her laughter. Or was it just she fell in love with him too much? Ever since she known of him, she couldn’t think of another person to lay eyes on. She felt sad that oppa had to leave UKISS. He should have stayed. But either way, she’ll support him always, because she loves him. Even if she loves him though, he doesn’t even know she exist. Her love to him is just meaningless. Even if he knows her, he wouldn’t go for her anyways. He’s a celebrity in Korea after all. And besides, she lives half around the world away…
Suddenly, sounds were coming out of her laptop. Her eyes lazily open. Someone was messaging her. She groan. Who could it be? She wondered. Momo walk up to her desk and look at her laptop. It was the username: ~Kchoco. She begin to smile. Her friend wrote her a message. She knew him for awhile now. He always makes her feel better. She sit on her rolling chair and starting typing.

fashionchik91: Hey Oppa!
~Kchoco: You finally answer!
Fashionchik91:Haha sorry, I’m really tired.
~Kchoco: Really? Why’s that?
Fashionchik91: Slept in class again.
~Kchoco:Oh…you been watching dramas at night again? Lol

She smile guilty. He really knows her well.
Fashionchik91:…….uh……yes >_< 
~Kchoco: Hahah you really gotta stop watching late night dramas :P

She tried to reclaim her reputation.
Fashionchik91: Hey..don’t act like you never done it!
~Kchoco: I’m a guy…I don’t want dramas…usually. 

She laughs.
Fashionchik91: Oh w/e..
~Kchoco: And let me guess….you dream about…your prince charming again?

He did it again. Her face felt hot.
Fashionchik91: I…..uh…yes…:/
She admit shyly.
~Kchoco: Haha I thought so!
Fashionchik91: boy…you know me too well! You’re not stalking me are you!? Lol jk
~Kchoco: Haha…idk…maybe? Lol
Fashionchik91: So hows things going for you?
~Kchoco:…kinda bad. Lost my job.

She gasp surprisingly.
Fashionchik91: *gasp really? Aww! Hug!
~Kchoco: :) thanks. 
Fashionchik91: Are you looking for another job?
~Kchoco: idk yet. Still wondering what to do first.

With that being said, her mind begin focusing on something else. She wanted to ask him something.
Fashionchik91: Oh…well good luck! …you know…you never told me where you ‘used’ to work at..
~Kchoco: heheheh…it’s a secret. Lol
Fashionchik91: No tell me!
~Kchoco: Haha…I think its better to use this time wisely to work on ur essay you’re gonna do. :P

She pout. He really knows her too well. But well, every time she got punished, it’s always writing an essay.
Fashionchik91: urgh…fine…but I’ll come and get you soon…
~Kchoco: Lol have fun! 
Fashionchik91: K, bye.
~Kchoco: Bye…um…sweet dreams! 

Then he suddenly went offline. What was that for? Momo wonder. She smile. He says the weirdest things ever. He acts so cute. She sigh. Better get working on her essay.
************
Beep. Beep. Beep. She groan as she hit the snooze button on her alarm clock. Then she flip to the other side. Today she didn’t have any classes in the morning so she decided to sleep in. Just then she heard a sound of a message coming on her laptop. She continue to ignore it because she was tired. She figure she’ll read it later. If only she know that time is racing against with her. A truth she don’t want to miss.
************
She woke up after an extra three hours of sleeping. She got up and clean herself. She went to her laptop to check her message. It had an unfamiliar email she never knew before. She decided to read it:



Quote

Hey Momo, I’m sure you’re wondering who this is. Will I guess I’ll tell you. I’m Kim Kibum. Someone been telling me that you been having dreams of me. Well to tell you the truth, I been having these weird dreams also. It was someone I never knew before. When that person told me about you, I just had this strange feeling. I knew it had to be you. So, I want to see you. I know that we’re half around the world. But I still want to see you. So I’m sending you a link for a video chat with me. I’ll be waiting for you.


There was a link below that message. My heart jump with extreme gasp. I couldn’t believe it. I felt like my body its being lifted up from the ground and up to the sky. This couldn’t be true. My dreams are finally coming true. Then maybe after he’ll come visit me. Then after we’ll go on dates. He’ll take me to all these beautiful places. Everything would be so perfect. I shook my head. I’m going crazy. I jump up from the chair and feeling giddy. I couldn't believe that my friend I talk with all these times knows Kibum! No wonder he's always making me talking about him. I smile. Then I notice something at the bottom of the message. I went to sit down again and look at the last part of the message :



Quote

P.S. I’ll be waiting for you for 3 hours. I’ll give you some time to think to yourself. If you don’t meet me there, then I’ll understand. I won’t bother you anymore. Good bye.

I gasp. I look at my clock on the laptop. The three hours are almost up. I jump out of my chair and scream. 
“No!!!!!” The three hours is slipping by each second. I quickly search for that link. I didn’t care how I look at the moment. Time was rushing.
“Please…please don’t go yet… please…” I beg.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------

i'll add the next chapter tomorrow...i would love some feedbacks please :)